How do I emulate games, is there a guide or something? Yes I am retarded; thanks for the advice

How do I emulate games, is there a guide or something? Yes I am retarded; thanks for the advice.

fucking drag and drop the game to the emulator, how hard is this

just be yourself bro

I figured out emulation by myself when I was 8, that's all I'm going to say

Depends on the emulator.

If you are really retarded: what games do you want to emulate? Do you want to emulate them on PC/Windows?

Senpai it's like easy as fuck.
>Download emulator
>Download ROMs
>Open emulator
>Open ROM
>Fun?

Maybe you'll have to fuck with some settings so the controls are right for you or so the game's full screen or whatever the fuck. Disc based systems are a little different.

>Download emulator
>Download BIOS for system
>Put BIOS in folder that is aptly named "BIOS"
>Download ISO
>Open emulator
>Open ISO
>Fun?

Gamecube and ps2 games

>step 1: download emulator
>step 2: download roms / isos
>step 3: ???
>step 4: PROFIT!!

For gamecube games, download Dolphin. It's really good. Then just download an ISO off emuparadise or something and open with Dolphin.
For PS2 games download PCSX2. It's not as good as Dolphin, but has come pretty far anyway. Again, same deal, download iso and play.

This user forgot to mention you will need a BIOS file for PCSX2. Can't remember if Dolphin needed one or not.

im sure theres easier places to get bios but I usually get a bios pack off of piratebay.

>Step 5: spend hours configuring settings to get rid of graphical glitches.

t. AMD user

underrated

You can download all of them off of Emuparadise very easily.

OP here if I download off these sites is anything going to happen to me

If you mean will the CIA or FBI or whatevs bust down your door and rob you of your big fat HDD of fuck-know what then probably not. If you mean "Will I get a virus?" then no.

You have to download this one program called NESticle

>5 hours
if you are retarded maybe. If there is a problem a quick google search will have a solution thrown into your lap within a minute.

Late response here but no, nothing has ever happened to me downloading old games from old systems. I have done it many time through out my life.