Post historical inaccuracies in video games

Post historical inaccuracies in video games.

>Prince of Persia
>Set in 900AD
>Babylon is still around

>Risk of Rain
>no rain

>Prince of Persia
>is white

Ancient Persians were white. The survivors are a minirity in Iran now, rest are monrelized/mixed.

>Stick RPG
>You're not a stick
>or an RPG

Where do you think the term aryan comes from? hint: Iranian you dumb nigger

>WWII game
>Brits are the good guys

>china aoe2
>block printing technology unavailable

>Any game set in premodern times
>Nobody uses any polearms

>Ancient Persians were white
Not in the 10th century, they weren't. Pretty much all of Persia and Mesopotamia was part of the Abbasid Caliphate during that point in time.

Jontron please

>WE WUZ ARYANIAN PERSIAN KANGZ

Lmao, fucking white hypocrites, baka. Stay away from ancient empires and their history, you try to white wash everything. Egypt was African Black empire.

Battlefield 1.

>WWII game
>Nazis are the bad guys

Persian population didn't suffer any significant damage from Islamic conquest, only their military and political might was destroyed. Persian genocide occured under mongol invasions. Mongols killed 50% of Irans population. You haven't studied Iranian history, I have.

>medieval games
>people eat potatoes

>WW2 game
>russians are the good guys

>game set in roman empire
>romans are all italian looking mongrels instead of nordic germanics

just like in real life

Battlefield 4
Everything

>This historical revisionism
Fuck off. Egyptians were never black and the claim that they were is not supported by any hard science. Though to be fair, they weren't white either. Both Sup Forums and CNN are wrong.

This is historical accurate. African warrior kings, they spread out all over the world, like Vikings, your racist school didn't teach you that, did it?

>Commies
>"""good""" guys

Can't handle the truth whiteboy? Smfh, get used to it. African kings are here to stay.

how could the egyptians not be black when yakub the evil scientist created white people after the fall of egypt?

It's irrelevant if they were commies, they stopped the nazi plague.

>You haven't studied Iranian history, I have.
Oh yeah? What interesting facts can you tell me?

t. BLM cucks

But nazi were trying to stop the red menace.

A lot. Rumi was white.

>they stopped the nazi plague.
Then they were the bad guys.

>your race and color depends on the ones who rule over you
Most retarded post I've read on this board

Anything about pre-Islamic Persia?

>he doesnt know the story of yakub the evil scientist

how does it feel that your people were literally an artificial invention by superior black science in a superior black civilization?

>Most retarded post I've read on this board
Then you haven't been here long fampai.

It was white empire. All ancient great civilizations were white. White Europeans even inhabitted parts of central Asia and China. White genocide has been going on for thousands of years.

How does it feel to be retarded?

youre the only retard here friend for denying the TRUTH

>It was white empire. All ancient great civilizations were white
What sources do you have for this?

I wish you were right

>All ancient great civilizations were white
You tell'em, cracka

It's good fanfiction desu

>white people are so dumb they deny the truth even when directly presented to them

and they call us black folk dumb

>and they call us black folk dumb
Yes. You are very dumb.

whatever you say spawn of yakub, the black race had the greatest and most peaceful civilization in the universe but you dumb white monkeys fucked it all up

>the black race had the greatest and most peaceful civilization in the universe but you dumb white monkeys fucked it all up
If it was so great then why you let us fuck it up?

>Prince of Persia
>Set in 900AD
According to whom?

Tanned white people are still white.

spawn of yakub? you are one brainwashed jackass to be posting shit like that. may as well be talking about Xenu.

if he is spewing shit about yakub he is either a dumb black "Israelite" or an insecure afrocentrist

Not even specific to vidya but

>Calling Aztecs ancient
>When the Mexica founded the captial in the 1320's as a city state, the empire proper was formed in the 1420's, and it was conqured by the Spainish, Tlaxcallans, Tontancs, and the other native groups that allied with them in the 1520's.

>Assassins Creed Syndicate
>Karl Marx

Nazis attacked first.

They didn't start WW2 though. Britain did.

What you mean

Man I really liked that design and the return of the dagger of time. But the game was pretty shit.

POPTS is the best

Poland attacked first, Slavboo.

How is that historically inaccurate? Marx was living in London during the 1860's.

Ghurkas?

This. Fucking pathetic.