youtube.com/watch?v=qb45pLOueOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He becomes a demon later and joins you.

Pet him

Hey it's that dog!

>inb4 '>Pascal the dog is not here.'

really made me think

I want to pet the dog.

I want to speak with Pascal the dog! I want to take Pascal the dog out for walks! I want to fuse Pascal the dog with a pixie and have him turn into a hellhound! I love Pascal the dog and I wish he'd come home. Where are you, boy?

Pascal the dog is here

awooooo~

so this is the dark hardcore RPG that persona fags were too casual to handle? woah.

delete this

story aside is the game part of Apocalypse at least good? Easier/harder than IV?

Its waaaaay better than IV. Its overall harder, or rather the difficulty is consistent throughout the game instead of breaking immediately after Minatour.

Bowwow

I've been playing through SMT1 and I'm going to wait to see if the 3DS Project is a remake before I continue with it. As much as I like the world and setting, the combat is so boring with its simplicity and I get a headache just moving around the dungeons with how they all look the exact same. How pleb am I?

>pascal the dogs are here

Not that pleb. SMTI is admittedly bad.

SMTII is a lot more polished and interesting, if you just want to dive into that. Keep in mind that the combat is largely the same.

I'm in the same boat.
>Get to the part where you rescue the Heroine from being lynched
>Zombie Soldier x8
>Knock out all but two of them in 2-3 turns
>They all fully revive for some unexplained reason and kick my ass
>Rage quit

youtube.com/watch?v=qb45pLOueOE

That's a bug.
I feel more demotivated to finish 2 than I did with one.
I mean I just opened Makai's front door and I want to drop it again despite being close to its end.

I got passed there, but the game just started boring me once I started using Zio, and I wasn't exactly riveted by the combat beforehand anyway.

It's nice to know that, but I wouldn't want to skip a game after I already started it. I'll just wait to see what the 3DS project is and continue form there.

Thats good at least. I'll probably pick it up soon because I really enjoyed IV

Speaking of the 3DS project, has Atlus hinted when any new info is going to be released?

They haven't given any info on it at all. We only know that it exists.

started p^laying this week, its mindless fun t b h s i m i l i s e n p a i

just started SMT1, should I just dump everything into strength for the MC?

int is good for negotiations, I think 20 is the preferred number unless I'm thinking of another game

bbbbut nocturne is way more fun

i dunno man i put all intelligence and now i get all the pixie sluts i want

Put some into INT and VIT for good measure, LCK and SPD are dump stats, and MAG is useless since he can't use magic.

Best Pascal

no pascal the dog

Not pleb at all. SMT l isn't a great game, especially by today's standards. It was a bit impressive at the time, but UI was never its strong suit.

Dump until int is 10
Mainly invest in Stamina/vit with occasional points of str and spd. Once vit is maxed, go for speed then str.

Would you adopt Pascal the Dog or Morgana the Cat?

SMT IV is criticized for being too much like Persona you ignoramus

>getting lewd with the autism helmet
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Not quite.
This is the dark hardcore RPG that personafags infiltrated and wrote for.

I dont get it

Leaked HD project image

>post yfw when the 3DS project is Pascal the Nintendog

First, the part of SMT4A when Asahi asks you to pick her hunter name, Pascal is an option.
Second, some guy somewhere stated that one of the key design concepts behind Asahi was Pascal. I do not have sauce, nor do I know the specifics.

Asahi has a dog as her design inspiration, has a reference to the doggo, and many say she has a personality like a dog as well.
Asahi is the dogs.

We will see him in hd soon with the remake

>3DS project revealed
>Demon Summoning Program
>it's just a big compendium of 3D modeled demons with pokemon style face touching
Would you buy it?

He waited for you.

>pokemon style face touching
>With your pic related
I don't think they could get away with it, but petting Lucifer for

I know all builds in Apoc are viable, but which is the most fun? I did magic in vanilla IV, wouldn't mind doing it again but if something else is more fun I'd rather do that.

Guns+Support

World of Str is actually usable in 4A, since Dex no longer runs your physical skills. It runs the flaw of being inherently outclassed by Matador, but having almost a full set of skills to patch up gaps in your demons is a new way of looking at things.

I just a World of Str run in Nocturne. Is there anything that would make it more fun than that or would it be disappointing by comparison?

So more or less just have one or two strong gun skills and the rest for healing/buffs? Also what stats in particular would go with that? 2 Dex/Luck and 1 Agi?

If I want to get into the series where is a good place to start? Or which game isn't totally boring?

SMT 2 is shittier gameplay wise though.

2 Dex/Mag and 1 Agi, you can get Luck from incenses

Nocturne

What's the Mag for? If you're just running support for magic it isn't really affected by the stat, is it?

i swear it must be "ho-ome" on purpose

It'll affect Healing spells, right?

Strange Journey / IV / IV Apocalypse

POST BEST DEMONS

That's no dog.
That's a wolf.

She is relatively new but she became top 5 female demon with ease.

but Pascal looks nothing like a wolf until you fuse him

Technically speaking, wolves and dogs are the same species.

Best Messiah.

you mean Dyke-kun's boytoy

Better girl.

just started smt 1 a couple days ago, right now I'm at the nukes hitting tokyo. I'm having so much fun, especially coming from playing the persona 2 duology. original SNES version, too

Is SMTIV:A's combat better than IV? Fights ended so quickly because Flynn could deal massive damage.

You have best be joking
She is the main reason that I go the massacre route

SMTII has a better story, but I hated having to constantly go back through old areas. Being able to teleport to more places would have helped.

>all those times you have to hop back to center on foot due to not being able to warp to its terminal
God dammit I memorised those floor plans of the buildings you have to walkthrough

I was more annoyed at the game trowing lv 20 Man Eaters at you, magic being absolute shit, Mag being scarse as fuck because only undeads give mag and negotiation so much shit that contributes to lack of mag.

SMT 2 has better story but its far more annoying to play.

>Pretty far in the game, backtrack through the world like 3 times collecting the body parts
>Game breaks and won't let me resurrect Masakado, wasting all of my progress
I hope the 3DS project is a remake of I and II so I have motivation to play through it again.

>Feel like replaying SMT2.
>Remember the pillar fetch quest.

This is THE BEST Megaten waifu

I'm retarded; what game?

Too bad the game pushes her towards Narumi so much.

Obviously only Nagi will win the Raidoubowl.

Shin Megami Tensei.

Is this one of those faggy weeb novel games or what the fuck am I looking at here? Some non-game trash for waifu shit?

SMT is one of the longest running JRPG series of all time; it's currently on it's 25th year. It recently received a spotlight during Nintendo's Switch presentation. The series is fucking huge, featuring a shit ton of spin offs, sequels, and sequels to sequels. It's commonly called 'hard Pokemon' despite the fact that it came out five years before Pokemon.

As for whether it has waifus, the original games did not, but when Persona, one of it's various spin offs, became popular for having waifus, the main series games changed to reflect that, although you can still go on routes that involve you murdering all of your friends in cold blood.

>tfw no snakehandjob

*unzips penis*

>event is a nightmare scene
>scene is a beach episode the worst nightmare of any smtfag
POTTERY

k, seems gay

>doesn't like waifus
seems like you're the homosexual here

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

For Hecate alone.

>Taking a waifu when demonfus exist

Jokes on you, my worst nightmare is School Festival episodes!

What a cute dog, I just want to fuse him with a demon!

Since we are taking the persona route anyway
Demon dating simulator when?

>When I got halfway through this and lost my save

There's a chance we'll be getting a remake on either the 3DS or the Switch if that satisfies you.

not him but I have SMT 1 for the SNES should I take a stab at it if it's about on par with pic-related