Will Nintendo ever realize we aren't 6 years old anymore?

Will Nintendo ever realize we aren't 6 years old anymore?

have you seen their advertising for the switch?

Will you ever realize you're too old for Nintendo?

Yes, it has 28 year olds, playing games designed for 6 year olds.

It's the other way around, you need to realize you're not 6 years old anymore and stop complaining when Nintendo doesn't cater to your 48 year old ass

Sup Forums is such a small audience it's crazy. When will you understand big developers don't give a shit about your opinions. This is not were the money is.

Well... I'm 32. Pretty old. But I still love gaming. I guess I sort of expected Nintendo to grow up as we did. I used to love NES and SNES, now all they have is pokeshit, and cartoon anime babies. But honestly, even back in the SNES days, the games weren't so babyish.

They don't think their audience is children, they think its casuals and manchildren, and they're right. Though I don't think they have a good understanding of what casuals want, but time will tell.

this. Nintendo really made the point of trying to market to children that their games are just unplayable to older generations that grew up with it.

do you think they're out of touch with what that age demographic is into?

a bunch of old men in suits don't know whats hip with the young crowd. makes perfect sense.

6 year-olds don't play video games. They watch people play videogames on youtube.

>playstation controllers

>NInentdo
>Playstation controllers

Can you at least try to not be retarded with your baits

I think so. I mean, there's probably a lot of older gamers who are into pokemon, anime, and j-pop, but I don't think most of us are.

I can really only speak for myself, but I like all the great dark RPG's, tactical strategy games, and 2d side scrollers like Metroid, Mega Man, and Castlevania, that came out in the 90's and early 2000's. You don't see any new cool games like that on the Nintendo platform.

Will they ever realize that people don't care about the vast majority of multiplatform games being released on their consoles?
Nobody is getting a nintendo console to play the big AAA console releases. You get it for the exclusives.

Didn't Nintendo release a census that showed that most Wii U owners are adult males in their 20s-30s?

RIP Quentin.