Just beat the whole game and collect everything and beat ultra hard from scratch thrice and you'll get the 100%...

>Just beat the whole game and collect everything and beat ultra hard from scratch thrice and you'll get the 100% completion mark, goyim

HOLY SHIT

Why Edmund why?

Don't forget to buy the Nintendo Switch version for double the fun!

It started off so good

Fuck you ed

After how fucked Afterbirth was, I said I would never buy anything from him again. I'm proud to say I stuck to that.

Because caring about getting 100% in video games is stupid

Wait, you need to 100% three files in order to finish everything? What the fuck

So is implementing stupid shit like this because you're either too lazy or stupid to provide actual content.

So NL can keep making episodes until he dies 5 years later from an stroke

I heard you can copy a 99.99% completed save file to the other two slots and just complete the final little thing in each and it counts

>have to complete everything in a game to get 100%
wow really makes my thoughts rattle

This is what happens when you let your emotions get in the way of development

Stay a spiteful cuck forever Ed

this desu :// we should just make it so you have to play each game 10x to finish it!!! leep up the good work edmund :))))

is that actually an achivement or just a visual thing for having three 1,000,000% save files?

it's the last achievement

>Expect the update to hit at the end of this week
>February 1
Anti pls

is it hidden or something? or a non-steam achievement? its not listed on the wiki or anything.

it's hidden

It's ok when Diablo 2 does it, though.

What is its name?

that's pretty dumb. ultra hard was fine once but fuck doing that three times. not to mention keeper achivements.

It's not an achievement, it's just a menu change, that guy's full of shit.

i downloaded a 100% file

I wanted to get him to admit it user :'(

Same here. Putting a damage cap on Ultra Greed is what sealed it for me. I'm satisfied with my Real Platinum God before the Lost buff but after the exploit patch.

Easiest way to get Zip?

Did we ever make a chart of what to unlock first in order to have the item pool filled with god tier items?

Azazel