Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWnkpMo5xXM
youtube.com/watch?v=8qSBhsvW_zg
youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just lost the game

>Imagine being so fat that you look at a computer and see food

Imagine being so autistic that you're still angry that someone beat you at dodgeball.

>Send request

Loss reference!!!
Hahaha us channers huh?
Us...
Channers...

> console war panel isn't nintendo shilling

One job.

What is this boards obsession with Dobson?

Its seriously the same shit every damn day

WAIT. I NEED TO BE SWINGING MY MOUSE WHEN I SWING MY WEAPON? OH MY GOD I THOUGHT IT WAS RANDOM.

>tolerance

>b-but nintendo!!!
Every time.

Jesus Christ.

Is that Zoe Quinn doing a Homestuck cosplay?

Sup Forums really is dead.

Hypocrites are easy to make fun.

You guys weren't actually bullied were you? I mean I didn't have many friends but nobody actively went out of their way to talk shit or anytning

Anyone have the "lol thread" comic?

niqqa he didn't just beat him at dodge ball, he also tore up his homework and physically assaulted him. Like niqqa you only read the first panel of each comic or what?

>Wants to be your friend
>send request
Does he ever proof-read his own comics?

>imagine being a grown ass man who can't get over something that happened 20 odd years ago
Bitch it's not like the guy killed his family get the fuck over it

>make Dobson thread
>don't post this

Failing us all.

>Pikachu flipping shit and holding up a picture of Arceus

every goddamn time

I meant because Dobson is a huge nintendo advocate, not any console war nonsense, I don't really get involved in that shit.

but he got over it, he moved on with his life.

someone post the video of dobby and link playing the wii

>Send Request

I was for several months but then I got the fucker expelled.
His life went to shit and 3 years later he ended up hanged himself.
Gotta admit, ruining other people's lives is quite satisfying.

I've never seen anyone put their foot in their mouth harder on twitter

His reaction to the backlash was him putting the other foot in.

Is that when her dad died.

If he had to wait for someone to send him a friend request to screen it, he'd have never finished the comic

This seems like the best place to ask. What does it mean to "drink someone's kool-aid"?
I need a meme expert to red pill me.

I seriously don't understand why he did it.

why?

dobson's dumb. it should be wether he accepts the friend request or not

belieivin someone's lies

The 1st anniversary of his death.

He thought she was under attack by mean internet trolls and was trying to white knight. After getting corrected he never apologized and kept playing that he was the victim of harassment.

her marking a year since her dad died.

Because he has no self-awareness and combines that with a victim complex

How does he know the guy doesn't want to be "friends" and possibly apologize for being a schcmuck when they were kids

Because he thought that posting female Thor is enough to gain good boy points. His mind can't process context on more than a single layer.

Drinking the kool-aid is in reference to cult's which would perform mass suicides by putting poison in a bowl of juice, like kool-aid. So drinking someones kool-aid now refers to being delusional and intentional choosing a bad option.

Yes, when I was very young.
Those same children tried to be my friends later, but I was too paranoid to understand.

thankies

youtube.com/watch?v=tWnkpMo5xXM

This one?

You know jim jones? yeah that fellah let a lot of people die by a koolaid and lied to them with paradise preaching.

He's so socially retarded he thought it was a kind gesture.

I was bullied a little, in the sense that I was an easy target. But I went out of the way to be a genuinely nice person so no-one would want to bully me.

>inb4 nice guy who finished last

He probably thought he could impress her with his "geek knowledge" and get her to touch his pee pee

Are you being real with me user? I can't tell anymore.

Since this is Sup Forums humour

youtube.com/watch?v=8qSBhsvW_zg

I was bullied through school but I keep thinking my current Anxiety disorder came from my family.

Came out of it through Pickup.

What game?

>You guys weren't actually bullied were you?

Do you think we're here by choice?

Comfy as fuck

is that a snuggie?

Who's Zoe Quinn user?

Yesterday my dad told me about a story about the loss meme that he heard on npr of all places referencing this image. It was quite bizzare.

what did he mean by this?

delete this, this is a christian board

For about 4 years. But never in a physical way (well expect one time)...just usual trashtalk and so on. Changed rather fast when I switched school types and therefore my school.

A woman who slept around so hard it caused Sup Forums to start censoring itself.

A feminist who traded sex for positive game reviews.

Junior high yes, but by the time senior high rolled around it stopped.

I was bullied a lot, got into lots and lots of fights.

Then they stopped bullying me because they were afraid I'd go bat shit crazy and kill them.

I hate this guy so much

I seriously dream of doing this to a random slut.

There was a guy who decided to start picking on me for some reason. I got tired of his shit after a week, so I pushed him down a flight of stairs. Nobody saw what happened, so I lied and said it was an accident and saw him trip.

I didn't get in trouble, and the guy didn't even bother to say I was lying. He just left me alone after that. That was the only bullying I've been through.

>Only today on things that never happened.

Before I just laughed at him, now I realise how much of a fucking asshole he is. Maybe when his parents die, we spam him with the same tweet.

An alt chick who wasn't hot enough to be a Suicide Girl

You mean an attention whore. Never have I seen one worse than her

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4

Sleep tight chiefers

The woman who caused a chain of events that ruined Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E