Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/matches/2989101259
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

+75 movement speed :thinking:

ARCANE?

Why is Skeleton King, now Wraith King?

because blizzard

>getting 25 on bane

Maybe if you're against techies and game ends up being 2 hours long.

I was sarcastic, Valve's balance decisions get more retarded every patch.

BLINK DAGGER AAAHAAAYAAAHAHAHAAAAA

This patch is by far one of the most balanced ones, just need to nerf LD and ember a little bit more and you get one of the most solid patches ever. Now games are about doing good plays rather than sitting afk farming 20min with 2 cores that only right click later.

Why will Valve never add a concede option?

Because every game in Dota is winnable.

Tell me about bane.

see this is one of the things that keeps pushing me away from dota 2. i grew up playing warcraft 1-3(never played the dota mod) and everytime i play dota it just feels like the majority of the roster is just chinese warcraft knockoffs

I mean, I'm getting really annoyed that supports keep getting shunted out of the meta further and further in favor of carries that come online at 10 minutes. Supports in Dota at this point are only viable if they're WoW-tier healbitches like Dazzle or Omniknight that just exist to make the carry invincible.

Blizzard being jews, and skeletons are illegal in china.

Yeah, but if you can't play ranked games yet, what happens is a lot of people leave really early on, and it's miserable. And I'm sorry, but realistically, 3v5s are not winnable.

but you weren't put off of the fact that every single character in Warcraft is just a virgin's Warhammer Fantasy ripoff

More gold and EXP per person since you have fewer people to share it with. It can actually be incredibly annoying to deal with a team of fight-focused snowball heroes when that happens, especially in this mid-game deathball meta

What is your mmr, because this patch literally promotes picking roaming suports that are good at ganking and not static suports sitting in lanes healing the carry. Suporting is more into the meta than ever before.

I play at 6k average and the only reason to pick dazzle is to counter slardar, or omni to counter big burst of physical damge.

Yeah, I get that mechanics are in place to where if you lose a person, the game isn't impossible, but if the team is already down as a whole and 2 people leave, the other team has to get really cocky/dumb.

>pick bane
>get level 2 and a smoke
>use a combination of pings and chat to explain the concept of a gank to your shithead midlaner
>pray he knows how nightmare actually works
>kill the enemy mid
>do it again
>repeat the process in another lane
>spend your money on blink and wards
You know you did it right when every enemy core goes linkens.

Weaver, slardar, shadow demon, kotl, and rubick are all high tier supports without being heal sluts.

>windrunner gets +100 range at level 25 while lone druid gets +200 range at level 10
>how can we balance this?
>i know
>windrunner still gets +100 range at level 25 but lone druid only gets +175 range at level 10
xd

>Weaver
>Slardar

>Supports

>Playing rubick as a support and not as core and rushing aghs and blink.

Not that guy, but implementing a concede option (somehwere at around 20min mark maybe) will make the meta on the pubs change a lot. Nobody will ever pick a team that has lategame potential, because if you win hard enough in the early game you will force the salty enemy team to abandon and give you the win, wich encourages nothinga bad mentality, because you can lear A LOT from games by playing from behind and making a comeback.

>he doesn't know about the 200% ban rate pos4 slardar

Maybe learn about the game before meme arrowing legit strats.

>A hero gets always banned
>It makes em automatically a support
What did he mean by this?

I've played HoN, which is similiar enough to DotA2 (or at least was), this was never the case and it's CC option is the earliest at 15 minutes.

>can't even read a full sentence before posting.

I said he gets the banrate because its picked as a position 4 in every game, you fucking baboon.

And still position 4 doesn't makes him a support.
He actually needs carry items, a blink and some farm to do shit.
I bet you are one of those idiots who consider necrophos or phoenix actual supports.

>He actually needs carry items,

>He actually needs carry items,

Kek

dotabuff.com/matches/2989101259

>Some retarded "pro" used a meme build, so he is a support noe!!!! xDXDX kappa 1111
Seriously, consider suicide.

>necro support
I hate the if they have a heal they're support mindset

>meme build

kek

>You know you did it right when every enemy core goes linkens.
>Lose game because despite your efforts your team has fed every enemy core linkens while they managed to build battle fury + BKB

but phoenix is not item dependent, he's level dependent

That's how literally everyone plays slardar at the moment. You don't have to like it, and no one is gonna force you to play him that way, but pretending that the common perception of slardar is anything other than a support right now has no basis in reality in either pro or pub metas.

>Not item dependant
made me think.
Memes, yes.
If they were serious about it they would do it with spec or am too.

>win your team the lanes
>watch them lose the game
Such is the life of bane.

>If they were serious about it they would do it with spec or am too.

Too obvious, try be more subtle.

Ok guys I made it to 4k two days ago.
What's the next step of my master plan?

You know what's the worst.
That these idiots replying to me now apply that same logic to every hero with a stun.
>Does he has a stun? oh lets le follow le memelords and make him a support xDDD
>Lets le get le blink and le force staff (which are actually good items for slardar) and le euls and some le supportive item.
That's why you fucktards are stuck in 3k and 4k mmr, because you believe evrything those so called "pros" do.

Now if you want to be stop being a retraded fuck read this: Slardar is a fucking killing machine, he needs (even) more movility and a lot of attack speed and tankyness.
Stop building shit on him, and go for blink and full attack speed.

Play only necrophos and ember.

kys

EVA UNIT 01?

It's what I've been doing.
Went from 3.5 to 4k in three weeks with 90% winrate with Necrophos.

Literally impossible to lose with this hero.

t. 1k

Never play ranked again so as not to lose your 4k status; go on /d2g/ and instead spend your time posting about how anyone under 4k is a subhuman.

Nothing about slardar makes him scale off items any better than any one of his teammates. His most important contributions to a fight are entirely level based. That's the reason he doesn't see much play as a carry. He's theoretically fine as a carry, shitloads better than most heroes that see play as supports, but there are plenty of carries that get more out of farm than slardar.

>That's why you fucktards are stuck in 3k and 4k mmr, because you believe evrything those so called "pros" do.

No saying about anything you can do with your hero, you the one who forcing the "they are just carry" mindset.

>PLZ STAP THIS EHRO IS BETTER LIKE THIS DONT DO ANTYTHING OR TRY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MUST FOLOOW META THAT I BUILD

spot the leaguebaby.

Slardar is a carry that can be played like a support. If you already have another carry that scales better you play more supportish. Getting your carry items in the late game if it goes on that long.

Yeah never playing ranked again seems good. Now I just brag about being 4k and shit talk everyone even though I cheesed the heck out of my mmr climb.

>Start playing dota years ago when highest MMR is still under 5K
>I play ranked for two months and never reach 4k, stuck at 3.8k
> years later.highest mmr is 9K

How far will I drop If I play ranked now?

You'll go up, not down.

Nothing, grinding ranked is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS.

My friend spent weeks grinding up to 6k MMR about 2 years ago and when he was finished he quit Dota because he felt like he wasted his time plowing through hordes of BRs and Russians to get his number up for no reason at all.

You're not really that far behind. There's like 60 people over 7k mmr and it looks like between 200-300 over 6k. 3.8k is in no way the median.

I just did it because I'm stranded away from my place with no gaming computer (the only game my laptop can run is dota) so go figure.

I just said, hey I can grind up to 4k, why not do it. But even as soon as i reached 4k I lost the desire to play more.

It's an endless grind and the only reward is bragging rights with other no-life autists that also played this game for thousands of hours.

I knew that from the start and that's why I basically never bothered grinding ranked. Took my friend wasting all that time and suffering countless egotistical jackasses to realized ranked is pointless unless you're going to actually use the rank to look for a team to join and earn rewards/money.

so after he quit I looked for another game to play, went to Smite because of another friend's suggestion. Still try to play Dota on rare occasion but the other game's shorter match times have made me not play Dota as much (still have to buy the god pack or grind currency for gods in SMITE though, which isn't as bad as I thought it'd be coming from Dota where everyone's free).

I'm the Redfield

What's your necro strat?
I only played him in a trilane with friends in TURBOAIDS with Venogangster and Viper.

Solo offlane or dual offlane.
Start with tangos, mango, wind lace and either ward and faerie fire or two branches.

Build wand quick, get arcanes, build mek (ideally between 10 and 20 minutes), then get greaves. Then it is either veil, blademail or pipe depending on the matchup.

Aghs is not really worth it until your ult is level 3 so you can skip it early on and go for more value, you get a lot more from a veil than from an aghs at 25-35 minute range.

Use your ult to killsteal early on to secure the mek/greaves, and start pushing T1 towers with your team asap, securing map control and money for your next items.

If you really need mobility (most games below 4k you really don't) you can build force staff or blink, I prefer staff.

Play the hero like a tanky initiator, soak up damage, activate ghost shroud, heal up with greaves and keep fighting. Try to ult important targets instead of killing a support.

If your team has nukers tell them to coordinate to nuke someone when you initiate with your ult, otherwise don't use ult right away in a teamfight as in lower MMRs it's never a guaranteed kill.

Play it safe early on, don't be afraid to jungle a bit, if your lane isn't going too well and you can't reliably kill the enemy carry alone, go gank mid with your ult.
Max your Q first, get a value point in W and max E second. For the skill tree always +40 dmg and + stats. Depending on the game you might wanna go magic resist if you're against something like an ember, otherwise esepcially if you're ahead go for increased magical damage. As for the 25 lvl tree it comes down to "Do you have or are you going to get an octarine soon?" If yes go for the reduced cooldown, otherwise ( what I pick 90% of my matches) go for the extra health as it lets you push and fight a bit more boldly and end the game quicker.

It's all about saving your retard 3k shitstain team mates with your Q and greaves and ulting the dipshit that takes damage on the enemy team.

Awesome, thanks.
I usually drive enemy to suicide with kotl's mana leak.
My record was making enemy slark get murdered and ragequit 3 minutes in

In low prio i outsmarted enemy team with ogre magi 2 minutes in (^:

Nice. Just remember that Necro gets sadistic regen from his Q now so it means you can basically stay in lane forever if you get last hits and denies, at 4k and below it's easy as shit cause everyone is so dogshit, especially support players. So you can just bully the enemy carry every time he tries to come get a last hit with your Q. You also get insane amount of regen from any kills so you can towerdive early on with your Q maxed. You'd think Antimage shits on Necro but if necro ults AM and people damage him he's fucking dead.

Oh and you can also go mid with him. Unless you get ganked a lot you should have an easy time laning there.

Hero is broken as shit (highest winrate on all brackets up to 5k, and even in 5k his winrate is almost 50%). It just shits on everything, and in 7.02 he didn't even get nerfed.

>tfw currently 2k
>lotus orb on every support
Enemy team LITERALLY doesn't understand what is happening
Broken item, thanks icefraud.
One time they even built it themselves and never once used it.

Spamming necro at 2k and up will just win you so many games if you can actually farm a bit with him.

There real counter to him are manaburn, purges (to remove his ghost form) and silences. But nobody bothers to silence the necro and below 4k nobody knows how to purge the necro that's in ghost form so you can just run up to any dipshit enemy carry, press W and they just sit there jerking off taking it like a faggot and die like a bitch to your ult cause lolwhoneedsbkb.

>tfw 5k shitter
I'll never be 6k, feels bad. Guess I'll just spend my time shitposting in /d2g/

tfw I'll never be 5k
The skill gap from 4k to 5k is massive, how do I git gud? I just get rekt every time I play with 5k people.

blizzard owns skeletons

harder to milk money from chinks due to skeletons being illegal

BLINK DAGGEEERRRAAAAAAHHHHHAAHHHHHH

>pick support, win in 20 mins
>pick carry, lose in 20 mins

Honestly a lot of it is decision making, and a lot of it is farming efficiency.

Your team is dead and the enemy team is pushing? Push the other lane and try to get objectives until you can defend with your team.
All the enemies missing? Make sure you're not alone pushing a lane or you'll get ganked.
Just a bunch of shit you pick up from playing thousands of hours.

nothing, you will keep getting matches with 4kmmr retards even when you are 8k

Did you think that you were being subtle with your humblebrag?

>arc warden could have been a qt lightning gnoll
>he's generic elemental demon #5784353874 instead

>Demon
Nigga, Arc is far from a demon. He looks like an alien.

If you want a demon, check this shit out

I wonder if it's possible to get to 6k using Techies

why is ability draft the only mode i can have fun in and why is it full of tryhards?

is support weaver still a thing now that the bugs were nerfed at low levels

Honestly, Techies has a pretty good set of abilities to both defend and push if played right.

Problem being that not many know how to play mind games with the enemies

Who actually has the biggest ingame model?

Roshan

Old techies>>>>>new techies
Fuck blast off

Undying with 10 stacks of decay, his ult, Bloodlust and BKB

How do I play Techies

>Hating on 7 sec AoE silence with a 750 damage mine placed just as you land

Unless they have magic immunity or are smart enough not to hit you when you land, this kills them 9/10 times

excluding non-heroes and active effects

Either Doom or Underlord then

or tiny with level 3 grow

He that burns and is not consumed, devours and is never sated, kills and is beyond all judgment--Lucifer brings doom to all who would stand against him. Bearing away souls on the tip of a fiery sword, he is the Fallen One, a once-favored general from the realm behind the light, cast out for the sin of defiance: he would not kneel.
Six times his name was tolled from the great bell of Vashundol. Six and sixty times his wings were branded, until only smoking stumps remained. Without wings, he slipped loose from the tethers that bound him within the light and he fell screaming to earth. A crater in the desert, Paradise lost. Now he attacks without mercy, without motive, the only living being able to move freely between the seven dark dominions. Lashed by inescapable needs, twisted by unimaginable talents, Doom carries his own hell with him wherever he goes. Defiant to the last. Eventually, the world will belong to Doom.

It has to be either Tiny with level 3 ult, Underlord or Elder Titan

>level 3 tiny
>with bkb and bloodlust

xbox hueg

TerrorBlades transformation.

>doom will never be good again

Who the fuck are you? Dota has a Satan character? Never seen him in-game. Why is he so fucking nerfed? He still does 1000 damage/sec late though.

YOU ARE _________.

At least his talents make him a little better.

+80 devoured gold is pretty good.

>tfw CK was never good
He used to be pretty much only played with Io, because otherwise he was shit. And that was gone a long time ago.

Also check this 4