Fire Emblem Heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352
youtu.be/-oqO4eceqhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who are the other best green units other than Hector?

Camilla

Nino
Only reason I am rolling any greens

Fae

Merric

Is there a way to buy more stamina potion with real money or no?

grays r gAY

Yer welcome.

It's ga-cha! They like money, and you'll spend money on orbs for the chance at possibly rolling and getting the stone of a color you think you want for the opportunity to make the decision on the percentage you might get multiples of the same character once you realize merged stats don't flow up the star ratings riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Orbs can be used as stamina pots once you don't have any more pots left.

Minerva is the 2nd best green unit after Hector though Merric and Fae are ultimately more useful.

Gunter

The only pull that hasnt been complete shit all day, don't know if i should just give up with this

Raven

Gunter's Retirement

>hasn't been complete shit
Yeah, I guess you got two okay 4*s, pullfag.

So daggerbreaker doesnt work, or am I reading the skill wrong? I attack a dagger user with full hp, but they still counterattack me.

I rolled this nigga as my third four star and he ended up being MVP of the team

Fae.

Breaker skills still have the retaliation strike, but they'll never double you whereas you'll always double them.

Of course Grandad is always going to be MVP

>1% of hitting in GBA games
>actually hits
You have no idea how much you were unlucky, OP.
Let me tell you: In GBA games, the hit chance is rerolled twice, and the result is the overall. So yes, you rolled TWO FUCKING 1s in a row and any other number in one of the two rolls would have been a miss

Best Lord
Best unit
Best boy

So Fae is less flat than Lucina?

Good to know, thanks.

That's just our boy Roy doing his thing, nothing more.

>Finally another 5*
>Male Corrin

Is he good?

Also I got 3* Robin, 3* fem Corrin and my healer is also 3*
Should I invest in rasing them to 4*?

or wait for more 5* summons?

Non-reroller here.
How is this for a first time summoning?

Cap your castle first if you haven't. Robin and FCorrin are probably more useful than MCorrin, but if you're early enough in the game he'll carry you through stats alone like most 5*.

Is running two dragons too risky? Gotta replace one of my red sword users and thinking of putting Fae on the team with loli Tiki.

tiki is super good. she'll carry you through normal/hard, and in the arena she's going to end up being a meta counter.

Pretty good, but watch out for Marth, Chrom and Lucina in arena battles.

Fae incredibly useful as well as tiki. Just watch out for Marth, Chrom, and Lucina

Falchion/10. Both are really great if you can get a good Blue to counter those though.

I don't quite follow, does it pick the more favourable roll or an average or what?
I always felt the the hit chances were more extreme than actually shown.

I'm already advanced in the game, my only 5* was Camilla

For arena defense, but for offense you can easily get a good lancer to dick marth/luccy

rate my pull from last night

already had 5* Camilla

Watch out for Lucina and her kid killing blade.

Ryouma is a poor man's Hector, so that's pretty good. Roy is eh. Rest is ignorable.

I don't know, I was swimming in a sea of 5 3stars for an hour already

Reminder for those wondering about MERGING UNITS!!

>What can merge?
Only the SAME UNITS can merge.
>Why can't I merge the same unit?
You have it favorited, numbnuts. Remove that heart symbol.

>WHY should I merge units?
Merged units AT THE SAME STAR RATING increase the base stats of that unit. The cost is, you lose the mergER into the mergEE. There are two other main reasons as well:
1. Units give a bunch of SP when merged.
2. Merged units have a slightly lower feather cost to promote up a star-rating.

>WHEN should I merge units?
LAST thing you do! It's the LAST THING!! If you have multiples of Lucina and you want a Kaijucina, then you'll want to merge the, obviously...but it's your last step in the process. Always the LAST step in the process. You WILL NOT GAIN STATS if you merge lower starred units into higher starred ones!!!! Stats don't remain, they don't flow upwards, DON'T DO THAT!

>Well, what's the process then, faggot?
Promote the units you want to merge to 5-star. Or 4-star or whatever you're actually willing to grind for, because that's a lot fo feathers.
At Lvl 1, plug in each unit into an online calculator to determine their Lvl 40 stats.
Compare their stats; RNG guarantees they should have +/-1 point of the same stat TOTAL, but the individual stats can vary by +/-3 points.
After comparing, pick the one that has what you think as the best stat spread.
Merge the other(s) INTO the one you picked.
Done! Enjoy Lucina+2; she's a bit stronger than the average Lucina and you spent the time to pick the best one.

>How many can I merge?
You can merge up to 10 times. Technically, you'll need 11 units to get Lucina+10

>I ain't promoting 11 Lucinas to 5-Star and then leveling them all to 40.
You don't HAVE to. You can merge them immediately, but if they aren't all 5-star, you're only gaining SP: as mentioned before, low star units do not "+1" the stats of your merge. Only SP is given. And calculators exist for the stats.

I swear to god I'm not trying to make TEAM LOLI, but the game keeps giving me nothing but garbage, and 4 star Lolis (I've got Nowi, Maria, Beruka, Lilina, Fae, Sophia, Est, and Nino) and the only 5 star I've gotten so far is Elise.

What the fuck, game.

Does XML sharing no longer work?

>you rolled TWO FUCKING 1s
>unlucky

Snek eyes.

AYY
Y
Y

Where's the said calculator?

Embrace your inner lolicon, user.

>You WILL NOT GAIN STATS if you merge lower starred units into higher starred ones!!!! Stats don't remain, they don't flow upwards, DON'T DO THAT!

Heh i did this.

Go me.

more useful than he is in his own game

Who else /saving for new characters/?

But why?
Please say you at least made Sharena a 5* first.

Idiot, he means a regular, run of the mill calculator.

Hell you probably have a calculator app in your smartphone, use that.

ometedou

Yeah, 21 orbs plus 10 in story I haven't done yet.

Hopefully there's some good mages in the next focus.

Ryoma's probably the best red swordsman in the game. Possibly the best red unit. Hector's the G-Unit, sure, but Ryoma is fucking outstanding. He's literally at the rarest percentage to attain, too. Not many people have him!

I do. He's great. But don't talk to him. He can fuck off.

How do you get +10 of the default units? I figured that would be their big downfall, not being able to get those extra stats.

The real question is how much is the discount? should I merge 4* for the discount on promotion or should I just get the 300 feathers?

You can do the first 17 orbs summon and then get more 40 orbs if you use 2~3 stamina pots. So don't just reroll if you think what you pulled is not enough.

There's no real net gain on merging, as it's just the feather cost of the unit being merged subtracted from the unit it's being merged into. Good if you're light on feathers I guess?

Post teams

>+10

3 members of my team are lolis.
4 if Sakura is considered a loli.

Makes me diamonds anytime one of them drop to low hp.

Anna

>not using Tiki or Ryouma
Why?

I'm fucking done.

I'm going to 5* Lissa no matter what.

I'M STILL TRYING TO GET LOLI TIKI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I already have Lyn and Takumi.

We out here, 50 and counting

Because this was my first roll and I didn't get Tiki and Ryouma till my 5th and 6th. I'm working on levelling them up though.

Do not listen to this man! Here is that calculator being mentioned that you are requesting. fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

It doesn't have all the units, yet, though. Only the popular ones. More are being added.

>fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator
Thanks mate

Would this game have been more successful if it was a pay-to-play model like Mario Run instead of pay-to-win?

Not much. In fact, infinitesimal to the point of being pointless.

So, nah, don't bother unless you are shy a couple hundred feathers. Just promote.

Is this daughterfu good? Seems a little low on attack

Tiki carries my ass so hard.

just fyi this is based on the jap calc (which has more characters available)

fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352

It's trying to follow the PAD model without all the reasons why PAD was successful.
This game is nothing but a flavor of the month fad.

Yeah, I was aware of the jap version, but I didn't have a link to it

I know that feel

Fuck that friendzoning cunt

>+10
>Default unit that you cannot roll for
What?

I'm waiting for the Greil Mercenaries pack. I want Titania.

I want to make a cavalry team and I need a good axe.

Yeah, she's +hp -atk.
I have the exact same nature Lilina, and she still puts in a hell of a lot of work. Get something to patch up her poor speed and you're solid.

The game just feels very empty. I spent more time rerolling than actually playing the game.

There's only 9 chapters currently and that can be done within 1-3 days if you use your bottles.

Stamina is stuck at 50 max and recharging takes hours.

Each mission mid to late game cost 10+ meaning you wait hours and hours just to play a few minutes.

PVP is where you show off your hard work but...you only get three fights a DAY. What the fuck?

Started playing last night and got 5-star Takumi and 4-star Roy from re-rolling pretty early, so I kept them, then I saved up 20 orbs and got the 2 other 5-stars in the image.

Is this good or what?

I really hope they keep putting villains as bosses so I don't have to roll them.
I's save me a lot of trouble if I didn't need to roll Ursula, Black Knight, Petrine, and Ashnard

Who here crap at defence?

Information Technology is bad now?

I'll sign this. I got Gunter on my first roll and he's been more than adequate. Not Lv.40 yet, though.

>cooking is shit tier
>when it's one of the most important things next to medicine and health care
Yeah, no. Actually kill yourself.
I didn't bust my ass for years just so a shitty image on a korean pictograph site would tell me otherwise.

What's the best way to get to lvl 40s?

About to roll boys.
Wish me luck

1st Heroes Longplay?

youtu.be/-oqO4eceqhQ

good luck user

Why is bussiness low

Should I roll once more hoping for decent team composition or hold on to my orbs until the gacha isn't infested with post-Awakening garbage?

>Geology that high
>psychology that low

I have a friend with a geology degree working as a janitor, this needs updating