56/66

56/66

4.86 rating!!

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA

What a blunder. I thought you guys said the Switch commercial did good!! Jesus, what a disaster!!

Also, according to Stanford airing the commercial in the last quarter is a total waste! That's 5 million down the drain.

Other urls found in this thread:

admeter.usatoday.com/results/2017
admeter.usatoday.com/commercials/nintendo-switch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_Boy_Color_games
webcitation.org/6hBWlh2lb?url=https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/historical_data/pdf/consolidated_sales_e1603.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link btw:

admeter.usatoday.com/results/2017

detailed breakdown:
admeter.usatoday.com/commercials/nintendo-switch/

You're meaning to tell me that Real Awful Moms World of Tanks commercial performed the worst?

This shit can't be right.

It's the official source.

>rated highest among poor underaged niggers in alaska
really fires the neurons

People don't want handheld game devices anymore
The best ad in the world isn't going to make people give a shit about carrying 2 phones around instead of just 1

>alaska
>black
you're trying too hard to fit in

Yeah, that's why the 3DS flopped

It lost nearly 100 million user base from the DS
Mobile is drinking Nintendo's milkshake

>worst selling Nintendo handheld
sure did

>People don't want games anymore
fixed

And that's a good thing. I'm glad the industry is losing steam.

>I'm glad the industry is losing steam.
It's just Nintendo, actually. Games industry is growing every year. Nintendo is a dinosaur that refuses to adapt. They have too much money to go bankrupt, but even that will be squandered eventually

>It's just Nintendo
It's not. I'll be glad to see Microshit exit the industry this gen. Sony sells ps4s for some reason I don't know, the games don't sell on it.

>Ranking Sports Ball commericals

Hoo boy

The industry isn't naturally growing, it's being forced with gargantuan marketing budgets because dev costs have gotten so high that every AAA game needs to sell 5+ million to break even.

Nintendo is doing sustainable development. BotW is massive for them and it only needs to sell 2 million to break even.

>ps3 was the worst selling sony console and lost 70 million users
>considered to have won the generation
It's not ok when Nintendo does it

>the fact that it gave Nintendo literal billions of dollars doesn't matter since it didn't sell as much as the predecessor

Lol

>BotW is massive for them
>for them
The fact that it looks like a PS2 game would hurt any other developer. I would argue that it will hurt even them, I can easily see it going on to become one of the worst selling Zeldas especially when it's launching on the Wii U and its successor

You should play some Ps2 games. You don't remembrr how they looked. Saying hyperbolic stuff akways hurts your arguments.

>I can't read charts

You mean the chart that arbitrarily combines the Game Boy and Game Boy Color in order to push a narrative?

Are the DS and DSi different?

And the 3DS and n3DS different?

What about the GBA, SP, and Micro?

It looks late 6th/early 7th gen
Yeah they weren't open world games that looked like that, but it has the same graphical quality

Are the NES and SNES different?

Yes, cause the SNES and NES don't share libraries. The Gameboy and Color do. You can play Color games on the Gameboy, just without color. Thanks for outing yourself as a kiddy who didn't own one.

>The fact that it looks like a PS2 game would hurt any other developer.
Shitty graphics hurt a game.
"Stylized" graphics aren't an issue as long as the style is good (ie not Wind Waker, that one is shit).
For example, despite being shit in every way, nothing about Minecraft's ugly graphics are stopping it from selling nonstop and quickly catching up to Tetris as the game with the most purchases of all time.

Breath of the Wild's appearance is "good enough", and the style is one that isn't going to look dated after however many years.

>negros
>Alaska

Sweet jesus, how desperate are you to shitpost like this?

Minecraft brought emergent gameplay to the table that just wasn't available anywhere else until all the clones came out

BotW is a Zelda skin of Skyrim with very bad assets. Perhaps they're good enough if it's fun but I see a vast, empty world with Ubisoft towers and we don't even know if it still has traditional dungeons

>considered to have won the generation

Nobody except the most delusional fanboys would ever claim something like this, because that's objectively false.

That was the case for SOME. I owned a GBC and the vast majority of my library was GBC exclusive.

That's literally what the data says though
Unless you're implying white males under 21 in Alaska are making less than 25k a year? Maybe if they have down syndrome, I guess

>sony won
>when wii was profitable af
you have to be doing some really strong trip to make these fake assumptions

The one and only thing they did right was advertising and marketing the fucking Wii and DS towards the parents and not the actual kids.

Fuck off already ACFag, holy shit.

Nope, it was the case for most. Only the clear case games were GBC only, and they were very few.

It's the same case with waht they tried to do with the 3DS and n3DS.

If you wanna consider the GBC different from the GB, then the n3DS is also its own generation, as Xenoblade 3DS is exclusive to it. And more would have been if not the backlash.

Eh, it's only one commercial reviewer, others have been far more positive

>Unless you're implying white males under 21 in Alaska are making less than 25k a year?

Do you literally get all of your information from Sup Forums or are you naturally this retarded?

>sonyggers are now so desperate and pathetic that they have to shitpost using a literal who and what ADVERTISEMENT REVIEW

lamo.

>Its open world so its empty

Our minorities are mostly samoans, flips, and natives. It depends with natives though because they get gubbament money

I think you're taking a joke a bit too seriously

Just checked, 70% of GBC games couldn't be played on the Game Boy.

[citaition needed]

I've watched hours of footage and it looks expansive and empty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_Boy_Color_games

more like bait and switch haha rofl

>hours of footage
Doubt.png

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_Boy_Color_games
Well, then give me accurate data on the GBC, GBP, and GB, cause Nintendo groups them together.

Likewise, if Nintendo considers them the same, then they can be grouped just fine, as that's what everyone else does when looking at GBC sales.

I bought a Wii U for the game, so yeah
Luckily it only cost me $80 off ebay

I'm definitely looking forward to it but it has a lot of problems that I can identify without even having played it, the most glaring of which is that it is not visually impressive at all.

And I honestly liked WW's style. It was very unique. BotW looks like Studio Ghibli Presents: Zelda and it's just really bland

webcitation.org/6hBWlh2lb?url=https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/historical_data/pdf/consolidated_sales_e1603.pdf
We can't get the exact numbers, but we know that the original Game Boy sold at least 65 million before the GBC came out, which means the GBC sold at most 50 million, which is worse than the 3DS.

Sorry, but that date is not accurate enough, it doesn't match the total sold by the two combined.

Roughly, doesn't cut it.

Nintnedo's official source combines the two. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for this chart. Blame Nintendo for being cheeky to try and beef their numbers.

As an aside, that chart was also made before Nintendo officially announced they're making a successor to the 3DS. it was giving the Switch the benefit of being a portable.

As an underpowered gimmicky home console, it's got no chance in hell. Especially since Maxwell has now been confirmed.

> Sony sells ps4s for some reason I don't know

Streaming and playing movies/tv

And Netflix/Browser.

All things the Nintentablet does not have
>HOLY SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? WHAT YEAR IS THIS?

Please dispense with this BS already. Even good art direction couldn't save BOTW when Nutendo mainly uses low quality assets, resulting the game looking like bad shit from last gen.