WHO /singleplayer cheater/ HERE?

WHO /singleplayer cheater/ HERE?

I have 200 hours in CK2 but I always play with infinite money.

>with infinite money.

Why? CK2 isn't even difficult. Earning money is probably the easiest thing to do in the game.

Only time I've ever cheated in a single player campaign was gta4. It was just so fucking boring to drive everywhere so I always spawned a helicopter and then repeatedly healed it when landing so that I could land in tight alleyways.

Often when you play OPM's the game is really slow to start so having lots of gold for mercs helps speed things up

>not playing Ironmeme

I sometimes use cheats/trainers, but I always feel like shit when I do. I often use cheats for a while, begin to feel bad and eventually start a new save without cheats.

>pic
me after browsing /d/

Playing resident evil 4 for the first time with infinite health/ammo/money on easy. Having the time of my life

Literally why

>use infinite money in jrpg
>buy the best gear and stock 99 of everything
>first boss fight takes an entire hour because I was underleveled

What game? There's no way you could be underleveled for a first boss unless you skipped literally every single battle prior to that.

Maximum fun

GTA

I'm not sure how that would be fun, but hey - to each his own.

Never on a first playthrough

I've done it recently with DaS1 & 3. And I gave myself a shit ton of money in Mass Effect 3 cause I wanted all the guns.

>infinite money in a jrpg

you literally have to play a jrpg for 5 hours to have more than enough money for the whole game.

cheats are fun for a hot sec, then the balance is so fucked that it's not even worth playing after an hour

Sometimes cheating makes the game more casual and comfy without playing on easy, and sometimes as you said the game is fucked and it's no fun anymore.

It's a risky bet

>gta 3
>everyone has bazookas cheat
>everyone hates you cheat
>trying to drive through downtown and not get killed

>gta VC
>flying cars cheat
>running away from flying cops on my pizza bike

>gta SA
>flying cars cheat
>nitro in every car cheat
>could fly away in my tractor and perfectly land it like a plane in another city
>also a negro in flying nitro tractor looks hilarious

good times

I downloaded a trainer for RE7 when I kept losing the chainsaw fight
Godmode + No Reload, blasted that fucker to hell
Fun game otherwise though

Back to Sup Forums racist asshole.

>play games like xcom on ironman mode
>shut off without triggering the autosave if something fucked up happens deep into a playthrough

I feel bad, but then I know if i dont have ironman mode on, ill save scum every 3 minutes out of ocd.

>flying car cheat
I was so pissed that they removed it. In SA I wouldn't even play any missions I would just fly cars around and weave under bridges and around buildings

you have to be over 18 to post here

>civ iv
>open map editor mid game to adjust terrain/add resources/build civ specific buildings

/dike+lighthouse+trading post/ master race

That really depends on what game it is, user

In Oblivion I used console to get a sword that I couldn't get in a quest, and then reduced my money by a metric fuckton to make up for it.

I did something like that in that harvest moon clone, started with 10000 gold to kickstart my farm, and then I returned it all with interests.

Some people calls it cheating I call it a loan.

In Oblivion I spawned thousands of items all over the place and sold them...