Mention a more overrated game than Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

Mention a more overrated game than Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

It's overrated but for a reason. It's still a fantastic game, as are the previous entries.

james bond goldeneye 007

Legend of Zelda

Easy. Ocarina of time

Undertale

Why is it overrated? I am genuinely asking about your opinion. Hopefully I can get some answers without memeing about it.

My favorite is MGS (PSX version) followed by MGS2 but I still think very highly of this game and I was taken away by it back then when it got released on a PS2.

Dark souls 1
that was easy

World of Warcraft, easy

Super Mario. A fucking italian plumber that fucks mushrooms and goes right. It has no reason to exist past maybe 2 games.

It's not even the best metal gear game, they had to release it twice to fix the camera, the menu system turns what should be intuitive gameplay into repetitive notions, attention to detail and weapon diversity is great but it doesn't compensate for what ends up being a saturday morning cartoon with menus up the ass.

Metal Gear Solid 4

It's the only overrated game that was good

Bioshock infinite.
Halo[number/subtitle].

>fix the camera
You know, the game was perfectly playable with the original camera.
But going by the rest of your complaints you wont let pesky facts come in the way of your hyperbole.

Final Fantasy VII

I agree to a degree and understand where are you coming from. Still it's one of the rare examples where story translates to gameplay and the game has not only good gameplay and story, the technical detail was superb at the time and it was filled with so many little things, hidden gems and easter eggs it's still well deserved among the list of best games ever made imo.

Which is why they fixed it in a new repackaged entry, sure.

witcher 3

Metal Gear Solid 2.

Your favorite game :^)

MGS2

Nioh

I beat it 20+ times as a kid with the old camera. They put the new one in later for casuals.

OoT
Dark Souls
New Vegas
Silent Hill 2
FF7
MGS2
Super Metroid
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines

>fallout new vegas
>bloodborne
>dark souls
>xenoblade