What do you want them to make next?

What do you want them to make next?

Cyberpunk Souls

Gigantic robot fighting game but less like armored core and more in the vein of Evangelion/Eureka 7/Escaflowne is my dream FROM title.

Anything but Souls.

Armored core soulstyle? I dig it

I want them to unmake DaS3 and apologize to me personally.

pokemon

Bloodborne 2

Dark Souls 4

I want them to unmake DaS2 and apologize to me personally.

Additionally i want the release of Bloodborne 2 this year

Mostly want darksouls 1 reworked with better graphics however stupid that may be, Id love that.

I want le anime games

Bloodcore Souls

these

Berserk

DS3 was great, it only seemed meh because we had just played old hunters which is the greatest content that from has ever created
Hopefully the ds3 dlc will be God tier as well

>"I don't think it'd be the right choice to continue indefinitely creating Souls and Bloodborne games. I'm considering Dark Souls 3 to be the big closure on the series. That's not just limited to me, but From Software and myself together want to aggressively make new things in the future...Dark Souls 3 is an important marker in the evolution of From Software."

this

a soulslike game but with cute anime girls

Chromehounds II
Metroid Souls

I want them to make another Kings Field so that all the Soulsbabbies shit themselves.

not happening -->

first post best post

why would we shit ourselves?

A shooter.

a cthulu themed game for PC would be nice, but you never know what you get. I dont want another blunder like DS2.

Souls remasters, starting with Demon's. Add cut content, fix bugs, 8k textures, remove action queuing, fix lost izalith by incorporating the initial design that was ultimately cut due to time and budget constraints, better netcode that factors in both your ping and your opponents, and correct any other mistakes that were made. Start with DeS, then DaS, DaS2, then Das3. Release one or two remasters per year to draw in more people into the souls series, and From Software in general. Then move on to another intellectual property.

Tony Hawk Souls

I want you to shut the fuck up you bitch-ass niggas

3D Dot Games Heroes 2

mario bross souls

Idc, any product they make gets instant pre-order by me, tre Soulser and FromFan till I die. Praise the sun.

Acquire the adventure time license and make a souls like adventure time game based on Finns adventures in the land of Ooo

this will never happen buts a guy can dream

A PS4 exclusive.

Oceanborne
Fishing hamlet was one of my favourite levels, I hope they make a game with more ocean settings

FIFA Souls

God No!

I secretly want this so I can shitpost for another 2 years like I've been doing with Bloodborne

A guy can dream of butts...

>doesn't have DaS:PTDE 1440p 60fps HD texture modded on PC.

Consolecuck, sad!

Souls Tycoon

A good first person RPG that would be a throwback to King's Field and Eternal Ring.

In ten years, when the Souls series has gone the way of Call of Duty, you and retards like you will be the ones to blame.

Sup Forums would explode

I'll bet Atlus does something like that after the P5 milking.

A good game.

how is eternal ring? ive owned it for as long as i remember but i was shit at videogames as a kid so i never got anywhere

A new Tenchu game YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

The controls are terrible, but if you can get used to that, it's a solid dungeon crawl with a good magic crafting system.

Call of duty since the beginning of times was a boring dude bro shooter.
If souls series will be the same for ten years (interesting, rewarding, fun) - I'm ok witrh that.

Go fuck duck retard.

Something different. Tired of rehashes with the same issues in each game that they fail to address, so they should just make a new series.

A game without a number in it. Bloodborne 2 has a 5% chance of being amazing and a 95% percent chance of blowing total ass balls. I would rather it not exist.
Dark Souls is dead. The first game was set in a world on the brink of total collapse, the dwindling time before it turns into darkness. Then DaS3, which is the more direct sequel to DaS, was like "now its even CLOSER to being over, look at how decrepit and fucked everything is now."
There is no more game to be had there, let it end as gracefully as it can at this point.

New IP, or new kings field or armored core. That's what any sane fromsoft fan wants.

Cookie & Cream 2

But I want a souls rehash with new world/setting and new gameplay gimmics, user-kun...

Where would Bloodborne 2 even go storywise? Bloodborne is literally about the LAST hunt ever.

Well the hunt begins anew in one of the endings, but it wouldn't be a direct sequel narratively.

God no. Those games are not perfect, but they don't need remasters. You're just risking getting George Lucased by messing with something people like the way it is. Fan mods are the way to go.

I know what you need. Pitch-black Souls. The flame has finally gone out and no one can see further than a feet.

>remove action queuing
I don't think these games are for you, user.

a more "relaxed" RPG experience with a large open world while retaining the precise melee combat od DS

>boring dude bro shooter
Regardless of your (retarded) opinion on Call of Duty, it is delusional to think that the games have not been phoned in every year to sell to a bunch of spoiled middle schoolers who like to shoot people in multiplayer.

Blindly pre-ordering based on the quality of past games is how you make a developer stop caring, and this make the games suck ass.

king's field reboot

sci fi souls

but not all derpy and generic and talentless like mass effect

more like blade runner, im sure they are capable

>Stop paying for games you want to play before the release! Devs might get lotsa money and stop developing the game!

I see

Something sci-fi.

Sci-fi game in collaboration with Tsutomu Nihei.

Another Echo Night,

Somebody should say it...
BURAM! SOURUSU

A new Tenchu or a survival horror.

You are fucking retarded, you don't want a sequel for Bloodborne because "from sucks at sequels" but want a sequel to Kings field or armoured core
Hypocrites like you ruin this board

A new rpg with a new formula im getting tired of the same old soulsborne shit

>evangelion by FROM
My dick can only get so hard

A new Otogi game would be nice. That style of gameplay is preferable to the clunkiness of souls games imo.

Those two would fall under revival, not sequel.

DaS1 2

Isn't cyberpunk usually too populated and crowded a setting for what From usually does?

You know at the end of Old Hunters where the "ocean accepts all"
What is in the ocean?
If the ocean is accepting of all, it would contain all manner of dreams and nightmares inside, a horrible but beautiful place simuntaneously
Imagine a FROM game set in the ocean?

A Shadowrun game that plays like a Souls game, please.

Imo WWI setting with Lovecraftian themes would be GOAT. Perhaps something similar to Clive Baker's Jericho?

Same thing you retard
I could ask for a revival of bloodborne and you would cry that "from sucks at sequels"
Make up your mind , if you believe from could make a great """""""""""revival""""""""""""" or kings field and armoured core, they could also make a """""""""""""revival""""""""""""" of Bloodborne

Read about Blame! manga

Bloodborne isn't old enough for a revival. Words have meaning and all that.

I really hope the next FROM game uses armor like Bloodborne does. I just want to wear cool shit without stats having too much influence.

Chromehounds 2

Zelda Souls for the Switch

So if they decided to make a Bloodborne sequel in a few years time would you call that a revival?

Blame isn't cyberpunk. Unless you can provide an actual cyberpunk work, point still stands.

Another Armored Core, and not like V or Verdict Day.

I am so fucking tired of Souls...

B-but high tech, low life...

Man, wouldn't it be great if they made a DaS2? It's kind of weird how they just went straight to 3.

Most likely mentioned already, but
>Armored Souls
>Dark Core
Man that's edgy
>Armorborne
>Bloodcore
Pick your poison, you get the idea

Depends if Bloodborne still have a "pulse" at that point. The line on these matters is a bit muddy.

Kuon 2

Wonder if there's a survival horror where you play as a Catholic Priest or something.

as long as its not YET ANOTHER SOULS GAME

They're in the list of Switch developers.
I hope it's an original game, but it'll probably just be a port of some Souls game. Maybe there will be a Link costume available though

Bloodborne for PC

Bloodcore or Blood Souls maybe. I want to play as a man made out of just blood.

N E V E R

e

v

e

r

The technology just isn't there

someday