Final Fantasy VII Remake

This game is still coming for PS4.....right?

yes in 2018

oh yeah baby

hope Cloud's appearance is refined... he looks like a heroine addict

Yeah. Part 1 at least.

>wanting FF7 remake without Sakaguchi
hope you enjoyed Nomura's awful interpretation of FF7 AKA: Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts along with KH's awful combat system, because that is what you are going to get. The promo art confirmed this trash by featuring Sephiroth's Advent Children/KH design

*also on Nintendo Switch

I hope you don't believe this.

No its coming to PS4 AND PS5.

Pretty much.

Lol.

Sadly this

no but i bet the shitty fucking xbone will get it for some reason

>Nomura

The remake isn't coming for the PS4

This.

All the images with Sephiroth with a single shoulder wing have removed ALL hope for me.

Exactly. Now I'm certain this game is coming for PS5 and will literally be nothing like the original. Plus you will see this faggot.

Pretty sure we're getting a demo come E3. Probably if you buy Stormblood.

No we won't.

Yes, in eight parts, part one releases Holiday 2017, each new part is released 4 months later, and each part is 39.99.
A bundle is released in 2021 for 200 USD that comes packaged with a plastic green materia, a 1/64 soldier, and a 1/64 scale model of Cloud's buster sword. The English release replaces the Buster Sword with the Mythril Sword due to low stock, but the green materia is made out of actual glass.

Barret's JP VA is panned for "talking black", while the far superior English Barret dies in part 5, meaning the last three parts replace Barret with someone new every time.

It's coming in 3 parts you retard. Only the first part will come for PS4.

nah its not coming, but they surely are siphoning dosh from mobage addicts with those FFVII remake events

Why the fuck does Sephiroth have his wing?

They're polishing the early Midgar parts right now, they have four months, and Kitase said he wants one. They did it with XV, why not VII?

The three part plan was scrapped, because Square wants to be able to more accurately evaluate people's reactions to the game so they can fine-tune the game as they release it.

Yes. A 3 minute demo for the first part of the remake.

Sauce.

This is the most nonsense fanfiction I've ever seen

Nomura loves Kingdom hearts

nigga the whole game is not coming out this generation.

I hope you're not implying the remake needs a turn-based battle system.

i would kill for a pc release at the same time

ff15 runs like shiiiiiiit

doesnt need one, but it would be nice

im not opposed to a realtime system, its just that im not convinced that se can do one well.

in theory it shouldnt be that hard to do both, not that they will

time based, btw

>list of good Square Enix Action RPGs

so then what will be the platforms for this thing realistically?

shitty goddess

I would gladly take Gackt, as long as the blue faggot from Dirge of Cerberus never shows up again.

You called?

Blue faggot?

>tfw they'll retcon Hojo being Sephiroth's real father and it will be Vincent instead

How mad will you guys be?

if i had to guess, and i do, ps4 first, maybe timed exclusive with xbox coming a bit later, maybe at the same time, then pc way after that

thats the most realistic guess i think

>In order to appease gogglefags, Vincent and Yuffie remain optional, and thus have no direct interaction with the plot outside of their designated plot zone again

First part sure. The rest will be PS5 at first but then they'll remaster the first part for PS5 to make sure everyone can catch up.
Then Part 2 will release on PS5 but part 3 will be PS6 due to delays, and also the director is being changed for Part 3.
Then Part 1 and 2 will be remastered for PS6 to make sure everybody can catch up. Unfortunately Part 3 is delayed again due to the change of director but they'll say more news will be available soon.

>KH battle system
Oh fuck that. Don't tell me my first FF game is going to be ruined by that floaty piece of shit.

If the trailer is anything to go by it's not even close to KH except you attack when you select attack.
And Nomura did a lot more on the original FF7 than people give him credit. I don't like AC, but he isn't just the AC and KH guy

>original FF7 than people give him credit
Nomrua gives himself far too much credit though, he denies the writers, planners and director and gives himself most of the credit

part of it

source

Like what? Design the most edgiest characters of the cast and provided the stupidest points to the plot?

BRAVO NOMURA, BRAVO