Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04J3o2qwd7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

undeveloped tennis ball head looks like some calarts trash

develop face/muzzle shape and we'll talk though

Stop looking at me you dirty cat

Hmm

>cats

Why don't you pick the superior race, OP?

I want to FUCK that cat

This is Miss Kitty Mouse

>khajiit will never be this awesome ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=04J3o2qwd7Y

What I wanna know is, Does EVERYONE in the TES world have magic? (some don't chose to use it) or is it some sort of midiclorian type deal form star wars?

>Almost nobody play Khajits or Argonians in the Elders Scrolls.
>90% pick humans
Why are most people so boring?

Would you date a Khajiit?

Khajiit are actually pretty popular in ESO

I want to fug khajit and argonian not be them

Probably both. Bloodline probably contributes a good deal to breeding strong magical potential, but it's something that's likely latent enough in everybody that you can at least learn something simple like Magelight with enough practice.

The world just doesn't have an over abundance of magic users because you have these societies of superstitious meatheads (like the Nords) who are afraid of it.

I always play Argonian, they are the master race of TES after all.

everyone is capable of learning magic in TES, but bloodlines / heritage does come into play as far as potency goes. just like everyone can learn the thu'um, it's not a nord specific thing or a dragonborn specific thing.

Honestly seems to be a skill.
Some races have bonus and stats matters in the games with stats, but I don't think magic is really something more special than other skills.

Khajiit finally got a little bit of love in TESO. If the game did one thing right, it's the character generator. You can make Khajiit to look like housecats, lions, tigers, Skyrim-esque bobcats, or any kind of weird hybrid of breeds.

Even Vivec thinks so.

Sauce?

>dude decides to pick non-meme/fur/scaleshit race
>"lol why are you so boriiiiiiiing?? why won't you be a special snowflake like me and pick these fetish-fuel races that are essentially just slightly altered humans?!"
Every time. Fuck off, you traitorous bitchboys. Human race for life.

TESVI better incorporate this. knowing beth, they won't.

>Bro... what if we like... INVADED Oblivion???
>Dude, grab some sap and let's go for it!

I immediately looked for a loss edit in the lines on his palms.

Its time for bed.

Funny thing is Nords being superstitious meatheads is actually pretty recent. When Men were starting to experiment with Magic, Nords were on the cutting edge of Destruction and Restoration spells.

what's with all the furfags today

tfw no argonian slave to suck nutrients of your cock.

i

I cringe at the thought of someone thinking the magic system in skyrim is good.

>You can't pick anything but human otherwise you are a special snowflake or a furry.
Every time.

Be thankful Khajiit have not yet decided to take over Mundus.

They look pretty dumb.

Bethesda cant into design.

>Khajits and Argonains are only for furfags now.

Magic is weird like everything else in TES.

The stars are actually holes to Aetherius where magic flows into the world, so magic would be almost like air. Maybe

playing oblivion

why the FUCK are ALL of the bandits khajiits

what the FUCK is their problem

inmigration is fucked, dude moon sugar lmao, and every khajit mother is a single mother.

Would a Khajiit make a good wife?

>ywn fondle a cute argonian lady's featureless breasts

i want to marry a khajiit

This is Khajiit too. Furfags btfo

They are basically gypsies, nomadic people have to be thiefts if they want to survive in a world where everything but the most inhibitable enviroments are full of sedentary people.

>that model
Lmao this is like Morrowind levels

And this... IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

nonhumans are gross

why do faggots like fucking them?

i hate nonhumans

>he doesn't use YAoS
smdh famalinga

this is a noose.
you should hang yourself imperial scum.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial. Can you say the same?

I like Nords because being a beefcake warhammer wielding monster smashing everything is fun.

And Dunmer because I think Dark Elves are cool even though Dunmer aren't related to D&D Dark Elves in the slightest besides appearance. Sorta, Dunmer are pretty fuckin ugly, but that could also just be Bethesda syndrome rather than intentional.

This is Pajeet.

that looks like a botched boobjob

So is that Khajit webcomic about a really unlucky cat slut finished yet?

So let's say male Imperial fucks female Khajit. Khajit gets pregnant. What comes out?

A housecat

Khajiit.

Race takes after the mother, but will have some characteristics of the father. So, a khajit, but maybe the fathers eye color.

In the lore, the fur pattern and color is determined by what star sign they are born under.

>bioware
not even once

She isn't a slut.

>it's another "This is X" furbait thread

All races of Men/Mer in TES can breed with each other (except for Argonians, for obvious reasons) but the offspring will always be whatever the mother is.

Bretons are kind of exception to this, but they are supposed to the offshoot of literally thousands of years of race mixing.

isn't she fucking Quill-Weave

>except for Argonians, for obvious reasons
Because they are actually tree people?

yes

that and the whole "egg laying" thing

Why are Khajiit so fuckable?

furbidden love

depends on the game. In Daggerfall and Morrowind you could have as low as 50 magic, which would be enough for one mid sized or two small spells at best, and magic only regenerated while you were resting.

Compare proper spell casters, who would have probably around 3 or 4 hundred magic and supplements to allow them to fire as many spells as necessary with much greater power and lower cost.

firm hindquarters

I remember reading somewhere that argonians can breed with anyone and anything. Something to do with the Hist.

halt in the name of the law citizen!

No it's not.
That thing is wearing shoes.

Male Argonians have easily the best voice in Skyrim

No.

Well they definitely lay eggs, and in fact I'm pretty sure they swtich genders at some point in their life cycle so I have no fucking idea how that could work

its nice

The Hist makes sure the children will always be argonian.

>Resist arrest

Is Inigo a good Khajit husband?

why doesnt bad dragon make khajiit stuff FUCK

>tfw ahnassi gf

Anyone else miss old comfy TF2?

we all miss it

>calarts
Can someone explain this meme? Is this a term used to describe the shitty Steven Universe art style?

>Is this a term used to describe the shitty Steven Universe art style?
Yea

> someone finds old ass art you drew when you were only a begginer drawfag

> tfw a fuckton of mistakes

feels weird desu

fuck you that looks great

I want his thorny cock in my ass

Don't listen to , that shit is pretty ass. I hope you have improved tho

>love playing as Khajiit
>adore Khajiit
>afraid I could be a furry

Do you fap to furshit? That's the line of no return.

Why not both?

No, thankfully. Oh god I hope I won't.

I did once.

Absolutely.

I made a Khajit character once but then I realized I'm not a furry so I made her face human.

I am just a pupil under the wings of more experienced artists like Redout and Kaboozey

I think I got a lot better though, and a lot slower too.