Mfw console fags will never EVER get Undertale and Shower With Your Dad Simulator

>mfw console fags will never EVER get Undertale and Shower With Your Dad Simulator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
youtube.com/watch?v=oXwDA3nS3Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank god

Who want to play that shit? Most PC games are basically glorified flash games.

>pairing Undertale with literal kusoge

Metacritic has 92 on metacritic. Keep crying console plebs

I mean Undertale lol

>consolefags are so stupid they don't know what a joke is

>mfw pcfags will never EVER get Life of Black Tiger and Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine

No but seriously I wish consoles got more RTS and card games.

>indie shovelware comes out on the PS4 and no cares
>indie shovelware like Undertale comes out on PC and sells a gorillion copies
Really makes you think

>nobody cares
you sure about that user

You forgot this fine masterpiece.

I know you are baiting but Undertale is probably one of the greatest RPGS to be made in the last 15 years but for sure it has the best OST to be ever created.

Are people seriously taking the bait?

>rating themselves
>not a perfect score

Yes

well maybe that just means one game is better than the other

>I know you are baiting
>tries to bait

I know you're being ironic but this one is genuinely good, they do a good job of making the reader self-insert into the husband instead of the wife which is often an issue with this type of VN.

But Undertale is complete shit

>you play as the wife in one of the routes

Your mom's PC could play those games though.

They're modest like that

nah it's actually alright, it's similar to that of RPGmaker games which are really good, you're just not the target audience, which I understand.

>That feel when PCbros lost the GOTYAY to consoles
HOW COULD WE LET THAT HAPPPEN BROES?

IT'S NOT FFAIR.

Crazy how undertale, being a shitty indie game BTFO out of most PS4 AAA releases when it comes to scores. Makes you fucking think man.

That's not bait

Nope. It's shit.
It's a Mother ripoff with 'lol so quirky' humor and 'lol so meta' writing. Doesn't have an ounce of originality.

Review scores don't really matter though, friend.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!

Its the only game I know of that takes a Valkyria Chronicles-esque approach to combining shmup style gameplay, SMT-style demon negotiation, puzzles, and regular RPG fights all together into one. Its a unique combination of things that exist in other genres.

Its humor isn't what makes it good, either. What makes it good is its high amount of emphasis on its characters, so much so to where every character's personality has a reason for being that way, thus making them seem like more real people. This in turn makes it easier to care about the events that take place in-game, thus improving the game immensely on the whole. The meta elements weren't meant to be comedic either; they exist to help promote the game's theme that one's actions have consequences

>its another false flag thread

Well lucky then those 2 games could run on a coffee machine.

>implying my $300 laptop cant run undertale

PC CUCkED AGAIN!!!

>run on a coffee machine
Weird, you can play those games on the PS4.

More like:
>indie garbage comes out on PS4
>LOL INDIE STATION NO GAMES
>indie garbage comes out on PC
>whatever, now about PS4...

>What makes it good is its high amount of emphasis on its characters, so much so to where every character's personality has a reason for being that way, thus making them seem like more real people.
But every character is basically a 'lol so quirky' tumblr stereotype

Top kek

>undertale
any toaster can run that shit

post crusher

youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4

is that time again?

Who are you quoting?

Why are sonyggers so obsessed with Undertale anyways? Are you really that poor that you don't have a PC from 2002 to run the game?

>Consoles are too weak to run Undertale
W... woah...

Fucking hell. I haven't seen this yet. Looks god damn awful. Even Playstation's own Youtube channel put this thing up.

Wtf i love PS4 now
Buying one for me, and my wife's son!
I really hope that one mod with a PS4 won't get mad enough to ban me again

Toriel is a mother who lost her children and thus sees you as her chance at being the mother she never got to be. Her over-protective nature stems from both this and also the fact that she's suffered seeing other children die before you and doesn't want it to happen anymore.

sans is a lazy laid-back jokester that almost never acts serious because he feels that anything he does is a waste and is meaningless since the world can just be reset, as he suffered this from Flowey. What's the point of trying if it will all be for naught? He wasn't always as lazy and laid back as he is, as Flowey mentions that he used to cause him a lot of trouble.

Alphys is a weeb anime-loving shut-in only because she can't bring herself to show herself to the world due to her mistakes as a scientist ruining the lives and families of many people. She can't bear to admit her failures, so she ran away and locked herself away. That was the only way she could entertain herself, as it was fictional content that had nothing to do with her world that she could enjoy in solitude as a shut-in. Her loneliness combined with her failures gave her some level of depression, as she can be pushed to suicide depending on what you do in the game and she frequently refers to trash/the dump as her environment, thinking little of herself. When you appear, she sees you as her chance to get out, as you know nothing of her past or who she is, so she can be social again. She desperately desires to do something right and be praised, so she interacts with you making fake traps heavily. Later on she grows as a character due to her time spent with you, as you get her to admit her mistakes and free her lab accidents, returning them to their families.

That's just three important characters right there that aren't just "lol so quirky", each with reasons for their personalities and one that even shows character growth

>Shower With Your Dad Simulator
>think OP is just memeing but decide to look it up anyway
>mfw it's real

I can just emulate it :^)

It's a good game

PC WINS AGAIN

What the fuck is this

>Yes helo this is tiger time to murder the ecosystem

Whoa. Buying a PS4 now. Also grabbing this GOTY youtube.com/watch?v=oXwDA3nS3Hs

Consoles don't have an indie market on the scale that it exists on PC. I wouldn't compare them.
Also you console motherfuckers fell for NMS harder than anyone else, don't act like you all have some sort of curated taste, it's bullshit.

No Man's Sky was a top seller on PC

I didn't even play the game. I was shitposting

Use your autism for something useful and not Sup Forums

I like discussing video games. Co-opting shitpost threads and turning them into discussion threads is a useful way to improve this board.

delete

This is pasta, right?

I said "harder"
It had a big launch, but also especially big on consoles.
There are no concrete numbers (that's how the business is), but you had stories about it being the 2nd biggest launch on the PS4 and topping various charts.
My main point is, when there was a big indieshit success that's multiplatform, console players also bought into it.

Yeah use your autism for something else

Man this board used to be better

Halo wars 2 !