Tried the beta for a bit

Tried the beta for a bit.
Want to see if Sup Forums agrees with how I felt about it.

>Graphics are pretty but there's performance issues
>Combat is a simpler version of Mount and Blade, at best. Feels like Assassin's Creed at its' worst.
>Anything but 1v1 is an unbearable clusterfuck.
>Will obviously be centered around items and microtransactions, the way Overwatch is
>The faction war thing is kinda neat, but won't have enough depth to carry the game

In other words, at this point the game looks bad.
Am I missing something?

Graphics are meh. I haven't had severe issues on PC. I drop some frames at max settings but my PC isn't a god tier one.
Combat is pretty deep and is most comparable to 3D fighting games.
4V4 Dominion is a cluster fuck but still fun. 4v4 death match can be as well. 2v2 a clusterfuck, though.
You seem to be able to get everything just fine with steel
Faction war is dumb and I don't understand that shit at all

Overall the game is more fun than any game Sup Forums has hyped in the past 2 years.

It's a buggy piece of shit that crashes every few seconds or disconnects you with errors.

Other than that, when you can actually get in a game that doesn't blow your computer up; it's actually enjoyable.

I'm not getting any performance issues fps-wise but I'm getting disconnects up the ass. Why can't a $60 AAA game pay for their own dedicated servers?

i guess im the only one without the errors?

I like the game, I need to git gud at countering guard breakers though.

the only microtransactions in overwatch are cosmetic you fucking dunce.

also there's no fucking items in overwatch.

you are a fucking idiot OP

The combat is deep enough to where you can adjust for some characters bullshit if you know what youre doing.

Graphics and performance at Max is solid (I do have a 1080 paired with a i7 3770k) so I may be wrong.

I dislike more than 1v1 seeing as the combat itself is completely focused around it so even with vengeance mode on you still get rekt in 2v1 if they know not to spam.

The way the next code is/ what ever they are using to connect player to eachother is trash and therefor its a hassle to try to get a group going.

I dont know what game mode everyone is playing but it seems no one is playing 1v1's but only 2v2 and domination.

Overall I give it a 7/10 seeing as how the combat itself feels clunky but at the same time rewarding if you stick with it and have friends to play with.

Literally doesn't matter if its good or not. The sheep will buy it and it'll probably get a sequel

t.retard

Games combat is pretty fun, everything around it will see this game dying on its ass. As soon as the meta game kicks in this game will fucking tank in activity, its not "hardcore" enough to keep those kind of players and its not casual enough to be accessible to shitters. Its a AAA game for a niche audience, which isnt actually bad, but since its dependent on multiplayer it will be dead before too long.

Game feels too simple to really hold my interest in the long run, despite the various characters and movesets. Everything blends together once you get the hang of things, which is good since it's fluid, but it also ends up feeling like you don't actually have that many options per character.

I don't really mind the clusterfuck that is 2v2 and above because it's relatively easy to escape, but that in itself is a problem during death match. You end up spending the same amount of time running and chasing as you do actually fighting. Why there's no sprint meter in any form is beyond me. It's not hard to catch people, especially if you have movement speed armor, but it's still a waste of time.

The maps themselves don't really add anything to the game either, with the only thing you need to take note of is ledges. I don't think I've seen the traps used once.

Revenge mode seems like an unnecessary edition. Just a generic come-back mechanic with no depth.

It's still fun, but I can't see myself staying interested for more than 20 hours unless the game blossoms into high level play and mind games once you spend more time with it.

Nope just poorfags

i dont see this game lasting very long

IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT DISCONNECTION WTF ERROR 0006000018

Pretty much sums it up. Shame really since this game COULD have been something great.

BECAUSE P2P IS THE PREFERRED METHOD FOR FIGHTING GAMES

Does it need to be said in every thread. You faggots don't know shit.

I think there's obvious networking problems, but in terms of combat, I vastly prefer it to contemporaries like Chivalry. There's a real sense of weight to your attacks, and it feels more like you're in a sword fight, and not two FPS players swinging metal bats at each other. And honestly, group fights are nowhere near the clusterfuck a lot of you make it out to be. 2v1 is fucking easy if you know what you're doing, and 3v1, while tough, is still doable.

>Combat is a simpler version of Mount and Blade, at best
Mount & Blade is already dead simple though

>connection error connection error
>host drop then everyone drop or stuck in infinite time

UBISHIT EXPECT ME TO PAY $60 FOR THIS?

it has essentially 1 game mode, one with and one without Minions. how long do you think would you play the same game mode in a multiplayer game.

Its already getting boring, at the start of OB we got varied number of heroes got picked.
Now I seen 5-6 people in a game picking Nobushi or Peacekeeper and already level 15+.

I literally just got a match with 3 Peacekeeper in my team and 3 Nobushi in enemy team,

HOLY FUCK.