What are some games that are impossible to complete 100%?

What are some games that are impossible to complete 100%?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdXyDLsemz8
youtube.com/watch?v=iPILIf7ru48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like, literally. Theres one collectable that does not have a hitbox so you can't ever 100% it.

>mfw sandpiggu asking dumb questions

They probably think that means a good thing, but that just makes the game seem like it's going to have a bunch of randomly generated/copy paste fetch quests and shit

>Achievement: Kill 1,619,090 zombies

these japs are so behind the fucking curve

Give them a chance, we might get a good open world game for once

LOL

Super Mario 64 has a coin that's impossible to collect

Rayman Raving Rabbids was possible to 100% in Story Mode, but impossible in score mode because one of the dancing minigames couldn't be done perfectly. I think.

Two, at the moment. The first impossible coin Pannenkoek figured out how to do, but he found two more.
youtube.com/watch?v=pdXyDLsemz8
youtube.com/watch?v=iPILIf7ru48

This guy

GACHA MOBILE GAMES

The first US print run of Gran Turismo 2 was literally impossible to 100% due to cut content still counting toward completion percentage.

I want to worship Mr. Pancake.

Anything with multiplayer achievements and dead multiplayer

The first and second revisions of Metropolis Street Racer in PAL regions had multiple impossible to clear races, a few due to impossibly low time trial requirements, and one due to a race being accidentally set to infinite laps.
Additionally, two time trials were set to have 0.000 as the time to beat.

Still one of my favourite racing games, though. Lots of fun.

Drakengard 3

Anything with missables locked after choices.
Like, if you choose 1 then you get A, choose 2 you get B. There's no other way of getting the other on that playthru.

>of course you can't 100% complete it... you baka gaijin
>I was just joking, not racist... baka gaijin
>do we really need these baka internet gaijins to sell our game on baka gaijinu~land? damn, how world changed
>BUT I COMPLETED ALL LINK GAEMUS IN PAST MONTHS! SEE ALL MY SAVEFILES MY LORDS AND MASTERS!
>oh, sure baka autistic gaijin, you good fan, probrabry you can complete it Beer-efu of di Wirudu(laughs), that is if you don't region locku some amiiboo or some dlc on our mighty samurai land(laughs harder)

He said you couldn't complete 100% in a week.
Terrible translation is terrible desu.

they're gonna do so much amiibo shit that nobody can pay for it

That's not necessary to 100% though.

I'm a completionist and I cannot force myself to 100% Xenoblade Chronicles. Every side quest is just one of 3 side quests ad nauseum. People praised this shit like, "OMG SO MUCH TO DO!" It's just fucking padding. It still hurts my autism anyway if I skip quests but I'd enjoy the game less if I didn't.

Daggerfall

>Forged in the hottest flame
>Win your first multiplayer battle

I think Shogun 2 pissed some people off.

this one i guess?

>Dead games with multiplayer achievements.
Literally worse then Hitler.

>Reach rank 1 on the global multiplayer leaderboards
fuck you

at least that really sounds like an achievement.
what game though?

>multiplayer achievements
Abysmal, these are the fucking worst.

>play alongside a developer

this is now an impossible achievements thread

Quake 4 and Total War: SHOGUN 2

>Kill someone who has this achievement.

This is just pants-on-head retarded getting locked out of an achievement as a rookie against other people

literally all of those become viral, tho. all you have to do is play with someone who already has it.

>getting locked out of an achievement as a rookie against other people
There are always people willing to throw a match for people looking for achievements.

I hope this fat bearded fuck chokes to death on his own fat, covered in Nintendobux, as he fades into nothing.
I feel like I'm not the only one who hates this guy

I think Forza 2 or 3 had shit like "Take 1st Place in the World Championship Race" It was pretty god damn impossible considering that people jump to the next version as soon as it drops.

This one is fucking mean, especially since most devs want nothing to do with the complete project once their done, they just want time with their families before they're forced to be slaves again.

I mean obviously it depends on how you define 100%, but any game with branching paths and no form of backtracking counts I guess?

But Axis Mundi is apparently clearable on solo, even in the NA version.

Half Life 3

Just cause 2