Remind me, why do we hate league of legends again Sup Forums?

Remind me, why do we hate league of legends again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wwg.com/2017/02/08/arurf-game-mode-coming-to-league-of-legends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shitty community full of raging toddlers that cry when not playing the meta, and get banned for not playing the meta

Because its shit

[color="green"]>Remind me, why do we hate league of legends again Sup Forums?[/color]

You are free to like whatever you want

name one popular online game with a good community

>>>/9gag/

bloodborn

I'd argue it's a good game, moba might just not be your cup of tea but it is the best moba out there

Actual answer, because this and katawa shoujou are the reason we have /vg/ now.

Five general threads at a time 24/7 for months on end was enough to permanently instill a negative opinion of the game.

Also it's pretty whatever as a game.

None of them have cute feet

They ruined Skarner.

>get banned for not playing the meta

Not true. I play teemo top all the time, and feed, and i never been banned once. I do get long queue times because i afk alot though

I don't

I got perma-banned last year because I'm a huge sperg and rage at everything, I've been doing better without the game now, but I had a lot of fun playing it when I wasn't assmad.

When did you stop playing Lol, Sup Forums?

I stopped in late 2013.

Teemo is for degenerates

the same basic game with lots of characters gets boring after awhile

I don't play street fighter 4 anymore now do I

WHEN THEY RUINED SKARNER.

It's not just League of legends, it's all MOBA's

It's a shit genre for idiot teenagers.

My poor Skarner. Thank god they haven't touched Renekton. He is the only one I can come back to after half a year and still play.

Fuck you

because its community is one of if not THE worst in recent memory

I play league a lot, but let's not kid ourselves.

Balance team is laughably bad.
They ideate everything to hell and back and they still have stupid ideas.

They're getting a little better since the shitshow last year, but they still aren't all that great.

It's literally a shittier dota which is already shitty

He requires no skill to play what so ever
>Lock in blinding ability
>Movespeed passive + active
>AP damage passive for basic attacks
>His ult is still the worst one of his kit
>Not to mention invis passive

At least you Teemo players think just because you're invisible it means that no one knows where you are, free kills for us.

Same with Singed, as far as I know he's only been improved

Battleborn has a great community!

LoL will always be the shiniest silver medal among "Mobas".

1v1 bitch

>every single time I think Riot can't get any stupider they step up and say some real smart, legit shit that gives me hope they actually know what they're doing
>the very next sentence they say things that push the boundaries of stupidity and disconnection between player and developer to a new limit
The Camille /dev diary still lights my bottom up like a real spicy meatball.

I'm a Renekton main, try me

When is the next URF Mode?! I NEED IT. I NEED IT TO BREATHE!

Don't worry user, ARURF is testing on the PBE now!

>They make the exact same mistake they made before only now they prefaced it with three paragraphs saying how it's a good idea
>Months of bungled patch jobs later they admit their mistake and say they've really learned from it this time
>They do the same thing two months later

I have no clue why they do the things they do. Seeing four straight nerfs to Camille last patch just makes me wonder what the fuck is going on.

Are you saying URF on ARAM is the next game mode?

Jesus christ! How did I miss this?
wwg.com/2017/02/08/arurf-game-mode-coming-to-league-of-legends/
>The crazy damage numbers from previous versions of URF are off. You'll see just normal damage outputs now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>I have no clue why they do the things they do.
Because it sells. That's it. It has to be. They 100% have to be doing it because releasing OP shit will make people buy RP to get the champion right away and buy that sickass 2cool4school skin. I honest to god can not fathom a group of people being so retarded so as not to catch on to the repeated fucking failures they've launched after such a longass period of time.

nah its just summoners rift but with random champs, have fun getting yasuo

it's 'cause they keep their hero changes under unbelievably tight lock and key until ready for PBE

and then roll with most of them anyways because they're stupid cunts with huge egos who should really just get pro player help on balancing instead of doing office 10-mans where EVERYONE sucks

Don't mind me, just the best champion in the game coming through.

No, it's URF on summoner's rift, except you don't pick your champion. It's random. Because people were complaining about "only the strongest champs getting picked" they decided to just leave everything to a toss-up. Like I said before, Riot can come out and prove they understand an idea and then just completely fuck it up and make everything fucking worse somehow. I legit don't know why I put up with this shit. It must be some sort of Sunk Cost mental problem.

this

I legit loved sivir because of infinite spell shields which pretty much dominate laning phase and protect against ganks and shrooms.

Why didn't they just make it draft pick?

The only purpose of the MOBA is to get schadenfreude from watching an enemy team disintegrate and panic while you force them to stare at the YOU ARE DEAD screen for 40 seconds.

Liking the art =/= good game

Riot are a pack of chinese owned shits who can't balance worth a fuck.

Look at Camille and fucking lethality

Every fucking season the same 20 or so champs out of well over 100 are played because Riot can't balance worth a fuck

And every fucking year they keep remaking and redoing the same fucking champions and meanwhile old ass champs that need help are ignored and pushed back to another year.

ARURF is the best mode, though. URF got too metagame too quickly, but with everyone random it's more enjoyable.

There aren't enough bans to fix the problem.

Try it with the LCS 10 bans mode

Its popular

>make people buy RP to get the champion right away
>played since 2011
>own every champion with just IP
>every time a new champ comes out I just roll three champion shards and get it for free

It's a nice feeling.

Because they're retarded.

ARURF will never be good for the same reason ARAM never will. Until you can pull from champions you don't even own, it's just going to be bullshit. Instead of addressing the problem of certain shit being too strong it's the "throw everything in a hat and hope you pull something better than the opponent" strategy and it's bullshit and I hate it.

Heroes of the Storm has an okay community.

Probably because they minimize interaction between teams lmao

Some old MMOs had great communities. Star Wars Galaxies had a fucking great community.

have you tried playing it?

It would be a waste of time to rebalance champions just for a game mode that's supposed to be a cluster fuck. It would be better if they made it pull from every champ in the game, but who the shit would have a dedicated account just for a rotating game mode?

>i can only win with zed because im bad

With the arurf i'd personally enjoy it if they made it so you can ban some champs before you're given them.

Grindy as fuck

>lmao u dont need all da heroez!!!

Of course you do, the meta is constantly changing, and if you started right now and only picked the 3 meta heroes for each role you'd still need to grind 94500 IP plus at least 5 full page of runes for each hero which is going to cost you a squabillion IP

>implying I want to play Le Hearty Chuckle Ninja of Fly Swatting Noises
Fuck that. I wanna play Zac and fly around everywhere. I wanna play Karma and QCF Punch spam niggas for days. I wanna play Helicopterims. I wanna play Beyblade Garen. I wanna play Urgod while listening to Todd "The Rodd" Howard say "Who's laughing now" on loop. I wanna play so much different shit, but all I get is boring crap that I have no interest in when I play URF while everyone else magically rolls the same shit like Sonas and Alistars and Win Nhaows that are just infinitely stronger AND funner than what I get.
Shit sucks. I don't see why anyone cares about the balance to the point where they need to add this AR bullshit to it so they can say "it's unbalanced via luck by design!" as a defense when it was already unbalanced by design. They took a fun game mode and added the patented Riot Brand Frustration mechanics right on top of it.