What are some dogshit endings/final boss?

What are some dogshit endings/final boss?

FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

Deathstroke in Arkham Knight. SAME SHIT, BUT NO COMBAT.

Witcher 3 final boss was pretty disappointing desu

inb4 borderlands

fable 2
/thread

Now see, the final mission of Dying Light is pretty good up until the bossfight. It's a long, challenging climb up a massive tower, which is perfect for a game based around parkour.
However, the boss is just a generic QTE bossfight, which is even weirder since there's an actual legit boss fight earlier in the game.
The DLC fixed this problem though.

Halo 4 final boss

God what a dickslap to the face. After 9 tank battles with bosses I was expecting Deathstroke to at least be like how he was in origins. But no, another tank battle

Halo 4

what game is this?

I did all the sidequests so I was ridiculously overleveled by that point. Was an absolute cakewalk.

Or just Halo in general

The final section of Bioshock Infinite where you fought waves of enemies in a tower defense section while the Songbird flies around and destroys ships was dissapointing.

Azure Dreams

Biggest "fuck you" in dungeon crawling.

That Lord of the Rings AssCreed rip off

Alan Wake. You had to buy the dlc just to get the ending

>Run boy Run didn't play during the long run segment

shit game 0/10

Shenmue 2

There was a final boss?

Just finished the base game story in Dying Light, and the final "fight" with Rais was utter garbage. So much build up for so little. Rest of the game was very enjoyable though. Even the Following has been a blast so far.

>thread with 19 posts
>don't even bother reading it before posting

ALL that bullshit and he was a bullshit enemy wave fight and a QTE

What's your point faggot? OP asked for shitty endings / final bosses and i gave him one.

This was the the only UC game I completed. Are they all like that? Christ, what a fucking awful ending that was.

Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Too many damn phases.
Three of which are gimmicks.
Gives two real stupid plot twists at the end which make the rest of the game make 0 sense for a sequel hook.

That you should read threads before you respond to them lmao
19 posts! That's what it took for you to think 'Man, what a slog!'

WET - fun game, great soundtrack, but every boss fight was a QTE. It was absolute bullshit.

But the boss itself is awesome

Yes be sure to scour every post and make sure you don't repeat anything. God forbid we make a duplicate.

It was friendly advice no need to get emotional!

This isn't reddit, you fucking cuck. People can post whatever they want.

Killbane from Saints Row 3. Technically you do get to fight him earlier in the game but it's in a wrestling match and not really serious. The final fight to the death, just a quick QTE

Its a shame because the actual fight and Eredin's moveset are really well designed but even on Death march by that point you're overpowered as fuck.

not canon lol

Tartarus on Legendary in Halo 2 gave me autism.

Uncharted 2 is the only one with something that could be considered an actual final boss. 3 and 4 both use some dumb psuedo QTE bullshit completely divorced from all the real game mechanics you had been using up until that point.

The last boss in Assassin's Creed was stupid. You go through and kill these templars and shit with regular fighting and weapons, and somehow the last guy is a fucking wizard with an orb. Seriously? And even then it's just a repetitive fight.

I remember trying to do this when I was younger, and even managed to fit a banshee inside the room so I could use it to fight him.

Even then, 15 minutes of shooting him, shield down, with a banshee as well as crashing into him and knocking him off the edge (he magically just flies back up to the platform), he still didn't die. After like 8 tries I just turned the game off.

boring as fuck

>trying to kill him without a light-gun
Literally impossible. The only reason I haven't finished Dead-Aim.

This mother fucker in his hulked out form, when he could punch you out the window and insta-game over.

Took me like 20 tries until I realized you could tag team switch out to play as Henry for that part, and it was easy. Still, a bunch of fucking bullshit.

I don't want to spoil the context, but Beyond Good and Evil's final boss is a memorization game. Not an awful idea for a boss but a weak way to end such a clever game.

>tag team switch out to play as Henry
FUCKING WHAT? REALLY?

>tag switch

you fucking lie

Yeah he's just standing over in the corner watching, you can run up and interact with him.

Alternatively if you're playing on the Wii pro controller you can tap directions on the dpad to switch which beam katana you are using. During the animation for Travis putting away his current sword and turning on the next one he is completely invincible and only budges a little bit when bumped into.

I didn't much care for Dark Souls 2

I was going to post this. The ending that will never have a sequel makes it even more disappointing.

Nashandra/Aldia

>literally one-shotable
I guess that's good though because he's boring as hell