Atelier Thread

Just managed to grab a physical copy of Atelier Shallie Plus. Which Shallie should I play as?

The game literally telling you the difference between routes so just choose whatever you prefer.

Shallistera is cuter, go with her.
You just wanted this to get posted didn't you.

Why would you rip up the box?

Wasn't me user, that picture gets posted every now and then.

>Shallistera
>cuter than best Shallie

Lies and slander.

Shalotte is best for returning players. One of the first party members obtained is Wilbell.
Shalistera is for new players. She doesn't see a returning character as a party member until much later.

how's the framerate?
Arland run like shit on Vita

Same thing here basically, I think Sophie runs the best of all the Atelier Vita games and that's not saying much,

all three dusk games run pretty good for frame rate on the vita. minimal dropps.

Looks like I'll be playing as Shallistera then. Wish me luck, Sup Forums.

Go for Shallie.

Im thinking of buying atleier sophie. So im going to the mall tomorrow. just need to know should i get altelier on pc or ps4. i mostly play on my pc but unsure if there are any differences between the pc version or ps4 version

I already did, user-san.

PC port is shit. They promised to fix it soon though.

I suggest that you go for the PS4 version. From what I've heard, some people seem to be having trouble with the PC port.

The only issue that weren't fixed by community yet is upscaled interface and SGs from vita version.
PC in other hand offers 60fps, MSAA and texture filtering so It's up to you to decide.

The lesbian one.

>The first story sounds more interesting while the second story sounds dumb
>The first heroine is a fucking 'serious but pure' type and the second heroine might almost have a personality

Is there even a good answer?

user...

Should have bought Sophie when it was on sale for $20 for physical. Runs 1080p at 60 fps.