The endboss is god

>the endboss is god

>The game is about a shitty anime

doge bless

>you defeat him by pretending he doesn't exist

Kingdom hearts maybe?

>the game is popular but is actually garbage

why have i seen that image posted here a couple times?

is it a good anime?

>Wasting time trying to get someone to believe in you instead of just killing them.

Being X is a shit god.

>The endboss is your best friend

>The boss is a normalfag who only watches surface level anime and acts like they're good because they're "edgy"
>The boss is a filthy Blue

not as good as the manga

Why are her eyes so hairy

She should get that looked at

LN > Animation > Manga
What are you doin

It's pretty shit

>is it a good anime?

user that's an oxymoron.

>the endboss is god

He's just having fun

>you are a trump supporter

>Current Year
>Not growing your eye beards

>The end boss is (you).

What's the anime? I like the style

>(You) win

>her design
She needs the BBC.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT ANIME

HER LIPS LOOK FUCKING RETARDED

ALL OF THEIR LIPS LOOK FUCKING RETARDED

THE VAs SUCK MAJOR COCK

ITS BAD AND STOP POSTING IT

FUCK YOU

Tanya the Evil.

Just recently got an animu adaptation.

>her
>she

>>the endboss is god
Honestly, it's such a stupid trope. Why do the japs keep insisting on using it?

The premise of the story is a successful businessman from Japan gets reincarnated as a little girl in a WW1 scenario with some magic as a result of a fedora tipping argument against god before death, the protagonist is a psychopathic little girl that's trying to get a cushy high up job in the rear of the military as a fuck you to god for throwing her into this but through her actions, words or a little nudging from a being she's dubbed Being X she finds herself on the frontlines.

If psychopathic little girls protagonists and WW1 appeals to you then go ahead and watch it.

>SMTIV:A reveals he's not even really God

Literally this movie's end.

it's cool and you're addicted to novelty

yes

This anime looks fucking disgusting

>final boss is a god
>secret final boss is a normal human

This anime would be tolerable if there wasn't magic shit and it was just some cruel little military girl brutally murdering people.

Thats why I didn't touch it. So sick of fucking magic being shoehorned into every fucking anime

>James Earl Jones
What?!

What a repulsive looking show.

Fine then Sup Forums, if you're so smart make an Isekai story better than what OP posted

>You reach the final boss
>It looks monstrous and giant and... wait what? It's dead.
>There's a party of heroes there.
>YOU become the final boss.
>Main character chugs potions lke an asshole

He voiced the stone giant Merlin embedded Excalibur in.

I've played a few JRPGs where the villain has ascended to a god-like state, but I don't think I've played a game where the final boss was a creator god or big 'G' God. Aside from SMT, what games do this?

what

How many videogames and animes do this?

In soul nomad the final boss is a god of a world parallel to yours who sent world eaters alongside gig to your world to fuck it up and take all the souls so they reincarnate in his world because he thinks his world and his way is better.

Close enough?

It's the endgame of humanity.
You become more and more powerful until you rule over your own fate.

Asura's Wrath

Well, in the DLC anyways, for Asura

>Extend arm

Naw fuck that, I'll just post a better one.

its about a loli nazi

silent hill 3

Magic is literally the only reason she's a commanding officer in the army and not a poor orphan, it's pretty much needed in this scenario.

Besides, the magic in this world feels more like super weapon powered by man than actual magic.

What's this ?

For all the "pretty boys fight god" meming Final Fantasy gets, I think 12 and 13-3 were the only ones that actually involved some kind of actual god.

Why not just have her be an evil girl instead of adding the dumb reincarnation shit? Stories like overlord and etc would really benefit from cutting the world transplant off. A series about just an evil lich overlord would be much better.

This anime is actually pretty garbage.

I love that movie.

Ep 1 of overlord was good because of server shutting down feels.
But I expected a story about an evil lich overlord and was disappointed as fuck,

Bayonetta. The last boss literally is God.

It's more complicated in that. He is God for all intensive purposes but he isn't the highest being.

There was this long running series about this fat neckbeard that died protecting normalfags and reincarnated as a rich boy in a magic land and eventually ends with a real harem. Anyone knows the name? Did it end yet?

>all intensive purposes
are you a fucking retard? It's "all intents and purposes" you mongoloid.

>See people posting about some new show
>Want to check it out
>Can't muster the attention span to spare 20 minutes of my free time to watch something
I'm like unmotivated to watch children's cartoons.

The LN is fucking boring. I don't know if it's the translation or the writing style but it's so flat. It's like someone reading you a fucking treatise on the growth of fungus or some shit because of how bland the writing is.

Dragons Dogma

In the case of Overlord it wouldn't necessarily work better. Overlord is really more of a commentary on corporate culture and having the perspective of a Japanese salaryman trying to fit his worldview on a medieval fantasy setting is part of the enjoyment. That and his lingering feelings for his old guild are big parts of the story.

Youjo Senki... yeah you could probably cut out the isekai part. It seems it's mostly there to justify a child character being as smart as she is. You could argue it relates to the theism/atheism themes but in the anime at least they're handled so poorly that it hardly seems to matter.

Sounds like literally every isekai you can find on novelupdates.com

Mistakes like that are a diamond dozen.

Kumo desu ga nani ka

But he is the God of the universe. Just not the God of the multiverse, and He's definitely not omnipotent.

Because it appeals to every grown man's dream of becoming a cute little girl.

>the endboss is god
>you killing him is a refelction of what occurs in real life
>deepest lore

I want to protect that smile.

I want to be that smile you want to protect.

What is Japans fixations with defeating/killing god in their games?

its a nearly universal ideal. western society is weird for NOT wanting to kill God. bunch of faggots. I bet its those backwards neanderthal genes

salaryman enters magical ww1 as a little girl because god holds a grudge for lack of faith

Silly, but alright

there is nothing good in this season so yeah

>God is, defacto, the highest god
>God created everything
>Therefore, God created the Big Bad
>God then appointed you as the chosen one
>Therefore, God decided to have one of his creations kill one of his other creations
>There's never any explanation for why God did that

just looked it up

damn nigga that was pretty good so far

Give the LN or WN they're based on a shot too.
Both the LN and Manga are making pretty big changes from the WN so be wary if you're going to be swapping back and forth between them.

Strongly agree, but I guess I just wanted an Skeletor anime

>the head developers is, defacto, the highest developer
>the head developer created everything
>therefore, the head developer created the big bad
>the head developer appointed you as teh chosen one
>therefore, the head developer decided to have one of his creations kill one of his other creations
>there's never any explanation for why the head developer did that

Its consistent with the gnostic belief of the Demiurge in which SMT draws from, according to them the abrahamic God or YHVH is just an oversized shard of a bigger deity that shattered and became humanity, hes essentially just a superpowered human that thinks hes the absolute authority

>Lose to that god over 30 times
>Killing all 5 knights each time
>Have 86 titanite chunks and 30 some odd of all the others
>Give up and look up how to beat him
>"You are supposed to parry him"
>Get it on my first try after learning that
Fuck you!
You can't parry any other boss in the entire god damn game.
You can't parry any other sword wielding boss like Artorias or anything but suddenly on the last boss no less, you are allowed to parry and is borderline required to beat him.
That is bullshit.

Entertainment

>It is explained why he did that
>God is a an in canon schizophrenic

Wow. That is probably the worst attempt at being edgy in a premise I have heard in my entire life.

>take a premise
>make main character a little girl

this is why anime is vapid

Explain how this is a bad thing.

Come on.
Some times its.
>take a premise
>make main character surrounded by little girls

Man, Gate sucked dick
You take a decent concept and you turn it into harem trash, what a fucking joke

>Gwyn
>god

What?

He just did some high level pyromancy that allows people to live a certain way, nothing like being "god".

What game?