There are people on Sup Forums right now not playing WoW Legion, the best expansion in years

>There are people on Sup Forums right now not playing WoW Legion, the best expansion in years

Follow me, into the Abyss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NshxsUQ6d2c&t=204s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I played WOW for like 15 minutes in my life

I wanted to like it, but I just can't.

Oh but I am OP. Grinding out 4th alt right now. Have pally, lock druid and working on warrior.

I cancelled months ago, has it gotten any worse?

>RNG the expansion
>Can't play the full potential of your class because you rely in 2 fucking item drops with low %.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

>playing Legion

HA

GAAAAAAAAAAAYYY

Did they upgrade blood knights yet?

> tfw had way more free time to play shitty WoD
> Legion released right after I got a job and went back to school full time

fuck it

Nope, I'm done.
They somehow managed to make it even more of a boring chore to play than WoD.
I would rather watch paint dry than play this shit.

>the best expansion in years
The best expansion in years was The Old Hunters. WoW hasn't had a good expansion since Pandaria.

I played wow for 12 years

Legion killed it for me

If we're going there then that's obviously Hearts of Stone and no shitty 3 hour expansion from Bloodborne can even hope to compete.

Cause the rp community is shit now. I use to rp in it all the time, it's what kept me there from wrath onwards until warlords. And I finally had enough and went elsewhere.

>listen to the pre-expansion audio stories
>genuinely get a sense of foreboding about the impeding doom approaching Azeroth

>game comes out
>Legion is in it for 5 minutes
I knew there was a reason I stopped playing this 5 years ago

If they made Legendaries token based and never had Artifact Power, the expansion might have been decent even with the huge amount of RNG in it.

B-BUT OUR CRACK ADDICTION PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP US UNTIL 7.2

>put playlist on shuffe
>song I always played WoW with comes on
>get the itch again
>remember all of my online friends quit after being burned out from the legendary and m+ grind just like me

don't forget the amazing Tauren story, where you kill some animals, and then kill some more and moresnadskaggggfh

>resurrecting dead characters for new rides for the theme park
T-thanks Blizz

Sure :) Please buy me the game, and a month's worth of time, and I'd gladly jump into that Abyss with ya. :)

they are overdoing the grinding on this expansion even on mmo standards its too much.

Hey we are just doing nothing this entire expansion xD

Look I hate to be that guy but

>Vanilla nostalgia critics biggest love of vanilla was "embrace the grind" lad
>Legion is possibly even more of a grind
>LEGION SUCKS LMAO RNG LMAO IT TAKES TIME AND DEDICATION FUCK THAT KEKS LMAO

Didnt sylvans got cockblocked by graymane? At least its something, Jaina ragequited the game after varyan got guldaniel'd and havent appeared yet

I think the big problem is the grind in Legion is restricted behind time gating and that's bullshit. That and the legendary items that are pretty much required for mythic raiding.

>>Legion is possibly even more of a grind

Not him but the difference being Legion is grinding but in the bad way, the entire grind is fighting the RNG system with how items get secondary stats and legendary items that are pretty much required for a few specs to be decent. The grind in vanilla was you knew exactly what your goal for items were so you weren't on a constant treadmill roulette system. It would be so much better if they put back reforging but Ion thinks it's bad for whatever reason

>better than mop

fuck off furfag

>Peak at 200,000

Good Lord

Just play Nostalrious like any sane person.

>NA is at 80k g

What the fuck happened, I remember when they were 30k just a year ago

You can get Battle.net money instead of WoW time now.

>FFXIV is shit because 2.5s GCD.
>1.0s GCD is a million times better!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=NshxsUQ6d2c&t=204s

>"Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO, WoW babies will defend this.

Blizzard

Art: A+
Sound: B -
Programming: B+
Marketing SSS+
Game Design: D -

Did they model the new male gnomes after this guy?

KYS Blizzshill

I tried coming back, but I finally realized it's no longer the game for me.

I require more from my MMO, not a static world where I grind dailies and instances with mouth breathing idiots.

>that moment when you delete all your characters

Game's forever dead to me.

>Game Design: D -
WoW at release was the pinnacle of MMO design. Blizzard just kept trying to radically change it and when they realize they fucked up they either don't fix anything or attempt to fix it and introduce more problems.

Eyes of the beast was accidentally removed in Cataclysm, and it never came back.

>Art: A+

Are you clinically blind, user? Might wanna get your eyesight checked.

I have so much free time now that I'm thinking of getting sucked back into WoW

Fuck me I'll probably make a new account and start fresh since my old one is too far deep into Sup Forums guild autism drama. I should've listened to the people who said don't join

>CRAAAAAWLIING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN

>mfw blizzard actually just trademarked "Return of the Lich King"
are they actually just completely reusing content now?

>kill a ton of animals
>receive recipes for armours that use slightly fewer resources
>craft armours that nobody wants to increase a meaningless number
What the fuck am I doing in this game? What is the fucking point of any of it?

>using private server 10 year old content
>Alexsensual

mate if Legion aka Burning Crusade 2.0 and then Bolvar the Lich King acting dark and edgy during the DK quests wasn't a big enough hint, WOTLK 2.0 is next on the table.

Hopefully Cataclysm part 2 has god tier heroic dungeons like the first one

>Mad the biggest abomination against life itself got absolutely btfo by some furry Trump prophecy
>Again

Sure, use a picture from Wow when it first came out to demonstrate a point. Good job.

Artists can't stop you from dressing like an idiot, user.

Their concept art is so god tier it floated a Magic clone.

>WoW at release

High quality shit is still shit. If WoW had the art of DAoC or Shadowbane, it would have gone the same way they did.

>waaaa legion sucks
>care to explain?
>I don't have 2 legendaries waaaaa rng waaaa

>mfw I just pick Starlight Rose all day while watching hentai
>90g each starting

>dress up like a clown retard
>woooooooooow art team wtf why do i look like a fag lmao u guys are so bad
(you)

>song I always played WoW with comes on

thats just one of many complaints my dude
the legendary system is trash and there is no defending it
everything it provides could have been better done with a proper rehaul of talents/glyphs instead of being locked behind rng
getting put on the backburner in your guild because you got 3 utility legendaries in a row is not fun at all

I miss when questing meant wearing whatever fucked-up gear you had
Now you have a mogged heirloom set and go ten levels in a few hours

If Nost is still flooded with 10k+ players 24/7 with chinese bots everywhere like back in 2015 then I don't want to play there again

>getting put on the backburner in your guild because you got 3 utility legendaries in a row is not fun at all

try not joining shit guilds ;)

It's worse.

Fuck this Illidan storyline

gameplay has been great though

Not him but a shit guild is one that isn't going to put you on the backburner for getting bad legendaries since they obviously aren't in the hunt to clear cutting edge content.

A good guild will toss you to the side because you can't bring much to the fight compared to someone who won the RNG roll

The frenchcucks fucked off, we're elysium now and there are 4 servers, if you want a more standard pop around 3-5k the newest server zeth-gor is for you.

Nost (anathema now) has still a solid 6k, elysium (first fresh server) has the highest pop at around 7-10k

Then there's the pve realm at about 3k.

The idea of WoW is fucking great, every time I see screens or people talking about it I get the urge to play. Then I start playing and I realize it's nothing like it's in my mind. Never falling for that again.

>Best Expansion in WoW ever
>Literally 3 raids released already with another 2 at least following in 7.2 and 7.3
>dungeons actually useful again / can even do dungeons only without raiding for god tier gear
>rewards you more if you push yourself forward
>has never been a more god tier expansion for the hardcore NEET
>Sup Forums consensus: "lmao it sucks WoD was tolerable"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Legion sucks.

I continue to play because I like the people that I play with, not because the game is good. If and when my guild after steps back I'll just off of this game just as quickly.

I just realized Illidan looks like the quick rundown guys

>Programming not SSS+

Blizzard games have always been by far the most smooth in terms of gameplay / responsiveness. They always handle like a dream. It's their best asset.

Too bad all of their games are fucking dog shit now.

No matter how many of these get made, the nostcucks will continue to ride the Pottu and Co. dick for the sake of muh legacy. The sad part is they'll all jump ship to CF with the rest of the sane crowd who saw through Elysium's bullshit.

I dropped it. Was fun for a bit. But class balanced is fucked and too many time locks and dailies

too bad the gameplay has been laughably castrated for the sake of casuals and muh "accessibility"

which is a joke because these days wow probably gets 1 new player for every 20 players they alienate doing this shit.

>Blizzard games have always been by far the most smooth in terms of gameplay / responsiveness.
same can be said for Valve games. TF2, CSGO, Dota, L4D and Half-Life all have pretty amazing responsiveness.

every WoW expansion is automatically considered the worst ever even if it's good

This has been the norm for a decade now

Yeah, Valve is great in that aspect I agree. I think that's a big part of why both devs have been so popular. Things just WERK, the very basic foundations are drilled down to perfection.

Valve and Blizzard have a lot of similarities imo. Both were the GOATs 20 years ago and now people often hate them because their games are shit (Valve because they ruin their games with cosmetics, Blizzard because they lost all their good designers and their titles reflect that).

Being better than WoD isn't an accomplishment.

In your honest opinion, which is the best DPS of legion?

Legion isn't even better than WoD. BRF alone is better than every legion raid put together.

>Programming SSS+
>Still can't increase backpack space
>Still can't add invisible mode to b.net
>Still can't add complex polys to the Warcraft Engine
>The fucking mess that is Galaxy Editor

>9th 110 above 860 ilv

send help

>>Still can't increase backpack space
but legion has increased backpack space????
>>still can't add complex polys to warcraft engine
what does this even mean

You can buy it on Amazon and the helium tank most elsewhere.

>Because looking at statistics on warcraftlogs is too hard

>wow grafix keep getting better despite being the same shitty WC3 Engine

Fucking HOW?

>what does this even mean
It means they fake complex polygons. They can't actually draw true 3d fingers on a model for example. It's all faked with simple triangles and perspective.

Most modern 3d games have this. WoW does not.

Utility comes in hand too

WoW is also on an engine that's over a decade old.

I seriously hope you're baiting.

>Monk Storm, Earth, and Fire just fly kick into you and fade away without a real animation transition
>Every new action is just re-using old animations
>Holding onto a rope is just your character floating with the gun aiming animation
This engine is fucking trash. Guess it's a good thing Blizzard announced they have absolutely no intention to make anymore new games.

More poligons?
.PNG with renders maybe_?

And if the programmers were SSS+ they would be able to update it.

The engine doesn't even have a true LoD, which for a MMO is fucking retarded.

I would play but I already cleared the new raid and did my daily heroic. Game is boring tbqh.

just the autistic self-important nerd in its naturally habitat, talking down/being negative about something but also not 100% understanding what they're saying.

It's the most complex in terms of rotation compared to vanilla

It also has the most to do post-game

The problem is this game is 13 years old and WoD really showcased how pointless being Gud in this game is

yeah I realized this as soon as he posted

It's not hard playing "the best expansion in years" when they've all been shit after tbc

Don't they have to mix oxygen into consumer helium tanks these days?

>Points out why you're wrong
>Calls it autistic

Shouldn't you be playing the literal perfection that is Overwatch?

I quit the game as soon as my guild disbanded, it was fun for 4 months or so but grinding everyday gets tiring. Legion had some good ideas but in the end if you do the same content over and over like I did, you are bound ro get burned out