Why aren't you playing us?

Why aren't you playing us?
What's your excuse this time?

It's just not Pokémon anymore.

I'm wonder trading Beast Ball Speed Boost Venipedes.

I 100% you like 3 months ago

Didn't like how different it was. Forgot to save after the first island

>Play Pokemon Sun as soon as I get my 3DS
>Had Pokemon X for the longest time but didn't have a way to play until 3DS
>Play after I finish Sun
Jesus christ, I had no idea how much an improvement S/M was to X/Y. Everything to its graphics, characters, and the story was just way better. X and Y was just fucking stupid. Especially the bunch of little shits that followed you around everywhere
>muh dancing
>muh pokedex

I just finished Sun actually. Really enjoyable, from what I can see the meta and breeding/raising options got buttfucked compared to gen 6 but since I've only ever really played Pokémon for single player, I didn't have many qualms and loved the characters. Acerola a cute.

I can't find the rom

X/Y was the reason I stopped playing pokemon, it was fucking terrible playing it after 600 hours of black 2

Never bothered with ORAS since it looks just as bland. but Sun and Moon were a LOT better than XY

Also Im pretty sure that Pokemon Z or X2Y2 were scrapped. just look at how much shit from the anime was shoehorned to SM or just scrapped
>Ash greninja
>Zygarde and its formes
>Magearna
>Southern Kalos
>Kalos power plant, couriway train and other areas

i don't have free time and whenever i do there's always something else id rather be playing

I was playing it fairly faithfully up until I got to route 17. I forgot we had that poke register or whatever and went along with the grass/fire/water triangle as well as adding in a flying type. Problem was that they're like four very interesting ghost types I had the option of using this run but ended up using a damn Drifblim. I raised a wishiwishi from level 19 to 44 mostly through the EXP share and he's too many levels above the rest of my team for me to justify using him, so I'm using the same four pokemon I've had since the first island. Now I regret half my team and I'm trying my hardest to catch a goomy as my sixth party member.

i bought every pokemon game since gen 1. I like gen 7 and think its good, but its literally and metaphorically always the same game.

I don't have too many complaints about the Pokemon choice since they were okay but nearly EVERYTHING else was absolute shit. Team Flare was the absolute worst fucking thing I've ever seen in the franchise, and here I thought Galactic goons looked fucking silly.

I caught em all and they're on my pokemon bank you just reminded me to renew.

To much fucking talking.

I lost all motivation once I got to the second island.

>Elite Four at nine years old
How does she do it?

I was a little surprised they gave adult Red some muscle tone instead of making him all twinky like Blue.

It's because everyone else sucked/Nanu didn't want to

>Defeated elite 4 with unevolved shitmons and literally baby pokémon in my team
>Completed the dex
>Wrecked the tree
>Breeded and played competitive for a while
There's nothing challenging anymore, but great gen desu

is she really nine years old? source

I don't have one unless it's stated in the artbook, but I wouldn't know that. I was just spitballing since she looks and acts considerably younger than the player character (or Hau, since the PC doesn't really "act" per se), we know the PC is 11 and it's never implied anywhere that Acerola is any older than she looks.

played you when you released, you was good times. I still think the main "problem" with Pokemon games is that the enemy trainers aren't allowed to have decent teams or decent AI, but otherwise SM are some of the best. Hell, adding those route boss-style trainers was good, just make everybody in the game like that.

Too much focus and effort put into the wrong places.

Barren game after you finish the story.

I have better games to play and Sun/Moon was fucking boring, even for a Pokemon game.

I just play Showdown.

>a game is boring after you beat it
wow gosh

I used to like Pokemon, but I've been slowly losing interest and one point in the middle of Y I forgot to save and lost 45 minutes of progress and have just never bothered to go back to the series since

I just don't care anymore. Everything the interested me like the cool designs and hidden shit is gone.

Basically, I graduated to SMT

I already got my entertainment's worth from trying to get to stage 50 in the battle tree.

Because I'm no longer entertained by turn based combat. I still think that the strategy of building teams and having roles for your Pokemon makes for alright gameplay, but in the end you're still limited to making slow, calculated decisions and that's about all there is to do in the game after you beat the story. Pokemon breeding is easy but takes too long and for the reasons stated above I don't feel like hacking pokemon in or just using Showdown.

Movement and faster paced decision making are what interests me in gaming now. If you can't do cool shit in a game then I'm not going to be interested in it. I blame myself for learning comp. Melee and watching speedruns.

TL;DR Turn based gameplay sucks imo and Pokemon is only remotely interesting for me these days because of nostalgia and unique designs

Previous entries managed to include things like gym leader matches, there is no reason why a subsequent game shouldn't build on postgame activities like that instead of removing them entirely.

because im playing Digimon Next Order

Because I'm playing better games made by devs that aren't mediocre as fuck

Beat the E4 and got bored

3D Pokemon doesn't make it for me.

My 3ds got stolen, and I don't really feel like getting another one.

Beat the game, caught all pokemon so i'm done. I don't care to grind the battle tree and online battling does nothing for me

>mfw getting the shiny charm in just under two months

haven't even beaten the main story yet,taken a break but you just need a mon caught from your cart & a foreign one from another's game right?

For Masuda method? yes.

Lillie. They ruined all replay value for me making such an awful, clingy character. It's a shame, too. The other characters are nice, even Hau. The setting is nice. I like the pokemon well enough. I just can't stand Lillie.

Already did all the single player stuff and Pokemon PvP is shit.

the extreme handholding and constant cutscenes are keeping me off it

>PVP

you play Smogen for that m8

No clue. Sunk 250 hours into X and 450 into OR yet couldn't find the fort to sink even 90 into you.

Friendly reminder that if your favorite character isn't pic related, you have shit taste!

I can't fucking register my game with Game Sync to play global missions.

That's fucking why nigger.

When Pokemon went to the 3DS it lost me, it looks worse than before.