Lol why hasn't the AAA industry gone bankrupt yet?

Lol why hasn't the AAA industry gone bankrupt yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/valve-modders-absolutely-need-to-be-paid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because people keep buying the games

the game will have character creation you stupid fucker and if you hate it that bad get a job there you fuck

this,
thread's closed

on left side they have much more animalistic design to make it look moar appealing to wider demographic in both race and age variables

Because you will buy it anyway

To be honest user the one on the right looks worse since it looks like a doll

This.

People shit taste keep them alive.

>trying this hard

Please stop.

They're heading that way soon so be patient, user.

Photoshop =/= 3D modeling

She looks vagely like a character from a dreamwoks character IMHO

Because in less than a hundred years Russians won't exist anymore, so having a girl with fecal alcohol syndrome face in the future ins't realistic.

It just won't come soon enough---I want these "game developers" serving me coffee.

No but having an eye for aesthetically pleasing proportions is applicable in both modelling and photoshop

>Expect a fun comedy movie featuring ricky gervais
>It's just ricky gervais getting mad about religion like usual

Im glad his career is over at least

>2007
>black guy has a white shadow

The left is aesthetically pleasing

>Every female fantasy character must have perfect facial symmetry

kys

>2D static images being compared to 3D models
as a 3D modeler, this is bullshit. like yeah the 3D model might not be up to your taste, but anyone can find a bad angle and then have a dumb photoshop kid "fix" it to something that wouldn't look good in motion.

they make them ugly af to trigger niggers like you, it's part of their marketing

>t. a blind man

what op actually meant to ask was "why do people keep buying these trash games"

and the answer is because people in general are fucking retarded mongoloids

And people keep willingly fixing and improving shitty AAA games for free.

Holy shit, someone else shares my sentiment about this film. It starts out good but then devolves into Bill Maher-tier faggotry.

left has some freaky uncanny valley shit going on. they couldn't even design an ugly character properly.

>for free.
Don't hurry, fampai. Gaben got your back!
pcgamer.com/valve-modders-absolutely-need-to-be-paid/

It looks like shit no matter the excuse.

Because there are people that actual enjoy Videogames and buy them.

Perfect facial symmetry is actually really ugly.

why does the right ones neck look like a mushroom stem

Because Sup Forums, as it turns out, is not a representative of the overall gaming public at all, but rather a small vocal minority.

Are Bioware just trying to make her as ugly as possible?

lmao that looks fucking terrible

I'm not saying the right one is good either, but the left one is definitely shit.

>when character creators in MMOs make better looking characters

Gabe is such a greedy whore.

Every year the video game industry gets bigger and bigger with no signs of stopping, but go ahead and believe otherwise. :^)

Because robot normies (casuals) keep buying garbage. They eat up whatever the big companies shit out.

holy shit what a fucken disaster lol

because we cant send there shit product back.

mfw when Sup Forums thinks they are the majority

What an enlightened answer

the game has character creator

Bioware will be dead soon

trust me Sup Forums

>one game with bad face models
>all modern games are shit!

not an argument.

Because you and a majority of people shitting on Mass Effect Andromeda will still end up buying it.

I haven't bought an EA related game since ME:2, but I'm not making a difference in what they do am I?

all AAA games are shit

what do you expect from a retarded mongoloid

user didn't have an agenda

nice blog bro

LOL HOLY SHIT

thanks faggot.

fixed that for ya buddy

Do you think her design is ineptitude and not intentionally "regular"?

thats just western aaa

it's been at least the last two bioware games. Not to mention other games with fucking amazons instead of realistic human women (barring the one injustice thing where the character is actually an amazon and people are for some reason pissed).

the 3d modelers probably have a woman who is like "no women are actually this pretty" and intentionally destroys the models to be ugly

idk what type of person finds an uncanny valley level ugly woman more appealing

>what you want senpai
>give me the psychotic breakdown eyes
>you got it

jesus christ it's like looking at a handbook used by late19th century scotland yard on criminal profiling.

Left is more expressive and human looking even if it's uglier

anyone have the Inquisition webm where the guy gets kicked out the window with the worst animations of all time?

Oh I forgot we are on Sup Forums

Because of fags like me. I'm a total sucker for story driven AAA RPGs that suck my dick by giving me the illusion that my choices actually matter. Not ashamed to admit it, at all. The Dragon Age, Mass Effects, Witchers, Alpha Protocol, fuck, i even liked Bound By Flame. If it's well animated, looks good, and has dialogue choices i'm game.

The bottom is a pic specifically of their female staff. Why do anons post it as if it were the core programmer staff?

DAYMN

MMOs have always had great character creators of their relevant times tho.

women

Doesn't that just apply to mods in the Steam Workshop? Other sites shouldn't be affected.

She has liberal feminist crazy eyes

this is what optimum female modeling looks like you may not like it but this is what it is

>fun
>with ricky gervais
you have only yourself to blame
the guy might be a great writer but he sucks the comedy out of anything he's in, he can't act to save his fucking life

Nothing wrong with playing an ugly woman desu

>you won't ever be a woman that gets hired solely for a diversity quota rather than your actual skills
Shit sux I gotta actually go out and earn my jobs. Maybe the NEET life is the true life after all

Because they make textures and models with performance in mind and you can't just make everything look as perfect with 50 million polygons for one face so you have to compromise

dude Sup Forums decided the election lmao

because them taking photograph separate for LE GIRL POWER just shows how far they have fallen.

will user be able to airbrush everyone's faces at 60fps? There's a difference between realtime 3d graphics and still images.

So, was it satirical or not?

That's a lie, vast majority of women prefer to play the hottest girl possible.

SJW gamedevs on the other hand, think ugly women are what people want.

rabid autistic frothy screeching and clumsy attempts to fit in as if Sup Forums were a judgemental highschool for weebs and other outcasts

Women find more attractive women a threat, so they need to look like a haddock to persuade the female audience.

Thanks for the non sequitur.

The animations are awful too
Look at something like Turok from 20 years ago and the animations there are way better

I wish I had strong facial bone structure like that. My nice features are wasted on a weak jaw and cheekbones

You just described the housing market before the crash.

Still, the vidya industry will crash if/when the best selling games are crap.
There's an interesting overlap between the list of best selling Atari games and lists of worse games of history. The ET game is simply the most visible one.

Bioware has to actually be trying to make the character models that shitty. No way they think that looks good.

have sex with slavic women so your children have sharp features

You guys are fucking idiots. The reason she's ugly isn't because of lack of polygons, that's completely retarded. She's ugly because her designers are SJW shitstains and intentionally made her ugly.

lelelellelele

How in the flying fuck do women influence the gaming industry? They don't buy or play games, they just bitch and bitch and bitch?

I liked extras

>let's appeal to those 5 women that buy games instead of the millions of men.
>inb4 mobile gaming stats

they persuade the beta males in the industry to adopt their ideology on the promise they touch their pepe

this
it'll never stop
people that grow out of it or catch on are replaced by a new young consumer
tl;dr find a new hobby

Now imagine how much more you would enjoy it if it had an actual actor playing the role of ricky gervais