Good MOBA's don't exis-

>Good MOBA's don't exis-

But Awesomenauts exists

Man i sure like getting off work to play 2 matches of dota then gotta go to bed cause it's 11:30.

No thanks.

Here

Let's play a game for an hour and half, where three players are level 25, and everyone else is 16. Makes for a fun and balanced old time.

Play HOTS

At this point I'm honestly fed up with both LoL and Dota, each for totally opposite reasons. They'd both be significantly better games if they took a few pointers from each other.

Alternatively, you could just get out of the fucking trenchq

>If every hero is broken, then none of them are really broken!
Good design philosophy, IceFraud

Not even shitposting, I would literally rather watch paint dry than play HotS. It's so boring it's negative entertainment, I'd rather sit there and do nothing.

t.

Considering Dota tournaments all end up with the vast majority of heroes being picked, whereas other MOBAs struggle to keep even half of their roster relevant.
I'd say yeah, its a pretty decent philosophy.

If every hero has a niche then every hero a place in the game.

I agree. PA best waifu. WW best wife.

-st. Sorry, took me a few minutes to turn around and say that.

Why not? It's true.

>hurr essential for balance mechanic is bad

I wish my friends played more HoTS. All I see is them get mad at every hour long DoTA game they play but they keep going back to it, knowing full well they are going to end up mad at eachother.

I won't get into game mechanics since thats all opinion, but I just don't want them to keep yeling and having bad nights.

I play Dota 2 and League of Legends.

The biggest problem with Dota 2 is the amount of arrogance and ambition people have. Since everyone wants to shine and get kills as carry or mid, no one really knows how to offlane or support. Good offlaners are rare as fuck as people are still stuck in the 2012 era of Offlane where just getting EXP is doing good. It isn't. Offlaners don't pressure the carry and forcing their support to stay in their lanes. They don't get enough farm and usually end up poorer than supports. They think dying is okay. But worst of all is that they get frustrated when they get bullied in lane as offlaners and won't ever stop whining about it. Fuck bad offlaners

Problem with league is that the game revolves around Flash too much. Big problem is also that people main too much. Maining bad champs is the most cancerous thing I can think of. Especially when they main something stupid and spams chat telling others to pick what they want. I also think the game is too fucking childish. I can't say fuck or piss shit without getting muted or low prio. And still, even if I don't say shit I can still get into a low priority queue. Everyone in League also talks about toxicity.

>no one really knows how to offlane or support
>making shit up

They gotta learn to calm down and shit. It's tough because you have so much time to hate on people's mistakespecially. They gotta focus on when something good happens like people do in pickup basketball

Heroes of the storm makes me cringe. The best part about games is shit talking the other team.

I can't do that with HotS

>The best part about games is shit talking the other team.
Is that really the best part of MOBA's? Because that's really fucking sad.

Yeah, this one is the most fun for sure.
And I know Dota isn't just grinding creeps for the first 10 minutes, but it is for a lot of the characters.

HotS players wouldn't know anything about banter.

Blizzfags wouldn't in general.
>gg ez