SAVE ME Sup Forums

One of the nurses that I work with had her purse open and apparently had like $200 in cash that her grandma wanted her to put into a bank account. Unfortunately it got stolen and upon review of the cameras, only two people went in there alone (no camera in the actual room where the purse was, of course): myself and another RN.

Now I didn't do it and the dumbass security guard "detective" didn't say anything, so I never had a chance to clear my name or give any sort of proof that it wasn't me. I have no idea what to do now, the nurse who got stolen from is a good friend and I don't want our trust to be shattered by this but I can understand her position and I have no way to prove my innocence. I also had no way to prove the other parties' guilt or if there was another possibility.

What do I do guys, this is gonna eat at me all night. Should I text the nurse and acknowledge that I was a suspect and that I had nothing to do? That feels like it would be suspicious. Should I just ignore it? Maybe I should wait till we next work together and ask if she ever found out?

this isn't video games

I dunno, ask .

>I have no way to prove my innocence

then you're fucked

maybe you should just give it back

Tell her I said thanks for the 200 bucks

say that you didn't steal it but pay her $200 anyway because you don't know how to prove your innocence

Unless you live in some shitty ass-backwards country, the burden of proof is on the accuser. If you really didn't do it, just continue to say you did not.

Also, not vidya. Go ask on next time.

I'll bite. Even if you're close, she's still going to be suspicious of you if info you being one of the sus reaches her. It might even make things worse, but fear not. You are INNOCENT until proven guilty. Even if the other RN doesn't squeak, just relax and act normal. Being a panicky autist will only make it worse.
I know you stole it

You don't need to prove your innocence.

Try to get her 200$ to replace the stolen money

What are you a cuck?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Just ask yourself "what would Phoenix Wright do?"

fuck her in the ass until she forgives you

Nah, just someone with way too much money and friends

200$ isn't even that much

Gib me money senpai

Did she say anything about the $200 before it was stolen?

If you ask me, she's just pretending she had money to fuck you over.

What the fuck if she promised to suck cock but wasn't able to do it would you take her place? How stupid do you have to be to just hold 200 bucks in an open purse? Even if I would ever have that much money on me I would wrap it in socks and keep it somewhere safe until I did something with it

Can I borrow 5 bucks?

Here's a (You)

Get yourself something real nice

But Sup Forums is my best friend

Should I just post my steam wishlist now, or.....what?

Hmmmmmmm really fires my nipples

>What the fuck if she promised to suck cock but wasn't able to do it would you take her place?
What the fuck am I reading.

Give her $200 in cash and say that you didn't do it but you feel like you can't prove anything so you want to at least make things right. If she's a good enough person she'll refuse it but still appreciate you. If she takes it without trying to be nice then she probably faked it.

Also fuck off to /adv/.

This is the worst kind of advice.

I hope is eye is ok

If you didn't do it and she's really a good friend, your word should be enough. If $200 is enough for her to break off the friendship then you should really VIDEO GAMES

should be edited so that it goes red like a goldeneye death

This

His eye was recording it, he's obviously a robot.

She never had $200, son. Hell, she doesn't even have a grandma.

woah

Humanity EVOLVED

luckily for us, Sup Forums being your best friend doesn't mean that we need to help you through non videogame related issues.