So we all agree that for honor is better than nioh?

So we all agree that for honor is better than nioh?

Yep. I don't get what all the fuss is about over Nioh.

Both shit.

They are not similar games

This.
They're not even thematically similar.

Why would you compare two wildly different experiences?

Neither was Overwatch and Battleborn, but that didn't stop a mess of faggots comparing the two because reasons.

This whole board is one amalgamation of faggots. I don't know why people continue to try to insert logic or common sense into anything posted here.

Battleborn compared itself to Overwatch, which was its own terrible decision.

>Come at me bro

one is an ok-at-best multiplayer game plagued with awful load times and another is a pretty fun rpg

Irrelevant, different genres, one is a console exclusive.

Both look fun. I'm interested in Nioh especially since it looks like Souls but actually good.

They're nothing alike you baiting faggot

>Neither was Overwatch and Battleborn

They were both hero shooters and were obviously competing for the same audience which led to Battleborne getting absolutely demolished.

Nioh and For Honor arent even the same kind of game (Nioh is singleplayer, For Honor is multiplayer)

>Neither was Overwatch and Battleborn
You can't be this stupid.

can you stop posting this thread

>he calls video games experiences

Shiggy diggy

nioh was really hard for me when there were multiple enemies. i only played the 2nd beta and thought it was really linear. having a blast on 4 honor with aggressive play plus parries

Videogames like any other medium provide different experiences. I still call videogames videogames but in this case I'm comparing what the gameplay is like and what you get out of it.

user everything is an experience.

If you like horrible servers and connection issues, For Honor is the game for you

Nioh has multiplayer and is getting a pvp mode in a couple weeks.

Also I just played for the For Honor beta after playing Nioh.
I'm glad I spent money on Nioh and won't waste anything on For Honor. Holy shit it's clunky and not that fun.

Lol For Honor is p2p trash.

Both multiplayer shooters heavy based on characters.
One was a moba and the other was a team based shooter.
Battleborn purposely picked a fight with Overwatch.

Nioh vs For honor is far less comparative.
One is a Story based third person Action RPG based on Japanese history and folklore.
The other is a class based third person Multiplayer arena fighter.

The only similarities is that they both have samurai in them. One is entirely dedicated to samurai. The other is just a class you can use.