HAHA DUDE POISON LMOA

HAHA DUDE POISON LMOA

Yoshimi is my waifu

Does bleed even do noticeable damage? Isn't it's main point to increase the damage of consecutive attacks?

I just quit when I see these fags.

LITERALLY GIT GUD

Nah.

>parry one of the gooks
>NANI

>Equips Thick Blood feat and gets to lvl 2.

Wow, it's fucking nothing!

PK's triple stab is basically a huge chunk of bleed damage. If you play Warden and have the anti-bleed feat you see she basically does 0 damage when she pulls off a triple stab on you.

>guy luring me to a ledge
>challenge accepted
>throw him off first
>he rages

kids, if you don't want to get thrown off a ledge, move away from it

GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT Sup Forums

IS THIS GAME GOOD?

yes but you can win by just spamming

Great concept poor execution. Combat seems very simplistic and spammy.

Its not for me.

not terrible, but not great

It's fun but now it's starting to piss me off.

>mfw get locked in a 3v1 with assassins up the ass

It's called For Honor. Not gang up on me in the corner you little shits.

Its running a free open beta on Steam if you want to find out for yourself, just incase you haven't heard.

Pretty good but it wildly depends on your opponent.

Shits kind of fucked right now since the open beta means any shitter can jump in and play

It's a moba

>You can win just by spamming!

*parries you*
*throws you into a wall*
*gets free heavy*

heh...mada mada......

When the neets leave the beta and the paying customers take over, it will be ok.

1v1 duels are pretty fun, but seem like they might get old fairly fast. All the other game modes seem kind of ass because you gang rape someone or get gang raped and hope that your team remembers to grab an objective or two while going about it.

If it's not too one-sided it's kinda entertaining, but it's still not very satisfying.

its bleed you tard

everybody in this game has bladed metal weapons. if i hit you with a sword, do you not bleed?

Ahahahaha I knew people would be butthurt about her. Git fucking gud

I JUST WANT TO SPEARFAG I DONT WANT THIS FLIMSY NAGINATA BITCH

Enjoy it while you can because this bitch is getting a heavy nerf come valentines day

take mountainblade
play it on easymode damage reduction
remove one direction of attack
give visible indicators where attacks are coming from

and now you have the same game

Its a moba-lite that's shit right now, but has potential to be a good game much later.

>This shit again

High level mount and blade is perhaps the most hilariously terrible garbage. High level For Honor is punishing the tactics of retards while pulling feints out of your ass and trying not to get baited because a retard like you has no idea how to do mindgames.

>beta
>it ends two days before the game actually comes out

The bleed shit is gay as fuck. If you just happen to be any other character than the single viking, you just bleed out and die.

she makes you bleed harder with the power of nippon steel

She does little damage outside of the bleed on those attacks. Just think of it as delayed hits.

Its a modern ''''''''''beta'''''''' which just means its for marketing and to build hype. Completely useless term now just like 'alpha' and 'pre alpha' footage

Is Orochi even possible to play effectively with P2P?

P2P is perfectly fine until you play with someone who is on a college campus

Is there a non weeb who uses a pole arm in this game?
Yeah Halberds and Naginatas are cool but I just want a nice spear

won't be missing you cuck

>Kusarigama is easily the most busted weapon for back attacks
>No one uses it and opts for spear faggotry instead

????????

THIS SO MUCH

>Dominion
>you and some other low ranked wardens/raiders vs four guard break spamming peacekeepers and nobushis who just run around in one big pack until they find someone alone, running out the timer

There's a javelin user class

Not only is peacekeeper one of the faster classes, she also has the best attack for catching people trying to run. Her lunge tracks people from the other side of the world.

full game has 2 asides from nobish, a viking spearmaiden and a halberd wielding knight

Awesome, thanks!

Reminder if you aren't playing as a holy Warden purging the slant eyes you must be a heretic.

Assassins are disadvantaged at controlling and fighting on B point when around enemy grunts. B point nets the most points in dominion easily.

The tank class is useless. Buff when?

REMOVE WEEBS
DEUS VULT

HAHA DUDE CONNECTING TO SERVER...... LMAO

I've had zero server issues save for like 2 times when people quit.

>tfw you can have crusader colors and cross insignias
Fear the Samurai my ass, rice eating rats burn.

>throw someone off a ledge
>FAGGOT has left the game

I would've thought it was a stress test but
>lmao p2p

Don't worry. They will nerf the living shit out of her. The smart money is on peacekeeper after release.

Proof?

she also has a sprinting guard break lmao.

no one expects to get glomped and shanked when i'm coming at them full tilt and it's great.

Look at every discussion. Everyone is complaining about it.

>Play one round
>wait 25s for the next one
>repeat
>match ends and you gotta wait 1-2m before the next one starts even if both of you ready up instantly.

This kills the game.

What I hate is if you try to guard break and just did any thing else, change block direction, dodge, moving, etc. It wont go off. This makes fighting spammers a huge pain. Any tips for this?

Also how do I give feedback? They need to put in a sound que when I get matched because I am alt tabbed most of the time.

Threadly reminder for 1v1 rankings:

>Too good

Warden
Warlord

>Able to compete at all levels

Nobushi
Peacekeeper
Orochi

>Has flaws but is still good
Kensei

>Has major design flaws and is in need of changes to be competitive in the current meta

Conqueror
Berserker
Raider

So does that mean Peace Keeper is being removed from the game? People complain about her even more.

t. conquered

don't guard break them user. Only time my guard breaks fail is when they're attacking. Use guard breaks against defensive enemies to get some free hits

Parry that shit and punish their spam.

I main Berserker, I have major issues with Warden like nothing can touch him unless hes bad at grab counter

whoops I meant when I break their guard break

>spend 2 minutes in 1v1 queue
>match is over
>ready up
>30 seconds in the other guy leaves
>another 2 minute queue
Every other gamemode is just gangbanging lone players, why does no one queue 1v1?

Probably because most people are either casuals and play the moba-lite mode, or playing with friends

>That farting noise before you respawn

oh, yeah. In that case, kinda the reverse. A lot of the time if I know they favor guard breaking, I'll throw in some light attacks. Light attacks are really good at cancelling out guard breaks, so instead of getting a free shot at you, you get a free shot at them

>She's taller than most of the males in the game

That fucking brass going *brap*, man.

The only entertainment I have gotten from this game is knocking nerds off ledges
>Deathmatch
>killed my matchup but everyone else failed so 3v1
>make it to a ledge with revenge ready
>all three for the push
>dodge through them and activate rage
>the activation knocked all of them to their deaths

Because if we wanted to play a 3D fighting game, we'd play an actual good one like SC or Tekken.

1v1's in this game =
>Parry
>Heavy
>Dodge away

Literally the first fuck to throw a heavy is going to lose. All Heavy's get parried, all lights get blocked. So deep.

This isn't a fighting game user

*blocks your path*

>Yoshimi
>she's not a black belt in karate

FUCKING DROPPED

>Female Raider is smaller than Orochi

I mean, that's kinda cute, but I wanted tall barbarian woman

How is Kensei? Him, Lawbringer, and Shugoki are the only classes I'm really interested in.
I hear he got some changes since the last beta.

Parry into heavy isn't a true string.

What is the most op class?

All this does for me is not want to buy it anymore. I'll play so much of the beta I'll get tired of it by the time it's out.

I did the same thing with Overwatch and Dead by Daylight.

>be peacekeeper in a 4v4 mode
>run up behind someone while they're fighting an ally
>grab them
>poke poke poke
>run away
>repeat

>Kusarigama

I mean, that's literally what she's designed to do. Same reason you can get a feat for Nobushi that lets her run away when staggered, so you can throw out all your pokes and bleeds on some guy's ass until exhausted and then bail out of their when he turns to try dealing with you.

Yeah, I know. It's retarded.
>hurr hurr lets add a mechanic that makes the game not fun

play 1v1 then

>Get thrown off a ledge
>Lmao disconnected
>Guy probably thinks I'm salty as fuck
I'm always assuming anybody who leaves a game is getting connection problems because it happens so fucking much.

>be peace keeper in duel modes
>spam grab until it lands
>poke poke poke
>run away
>repeat until low health. then spam lunges and heavy after a side step

I wonder if the Warden is ever going to get nerfed. Fighting a good Warden is the epitome of bullshit.

i have no idea why but i just can't handle the fuckers who gang up on you, i have legit depression, and i just ended up leaving and sitting somewhere and crying. i hate my group of friends.

>i have legit depression, and i just ended up leaving and sitting somewhere and crying.
Oh im kekkin

>realize you're the only one left on your team
>meanwhile, whole enemy team is still up
>tfw you see them all coming at you

if you aren't playing as orochi and can't take on 2 dudes massive hammer cocks at the same time you're a pus bruh.

The should nerf peacekeeper and bleeds first.

i was playing as zerker, i can't do shit.

This game needs to be an open world mmo

I can't figure out how to do the crushing counter attack with the warden, I parry a top attack and just hit LMB on top?

Dodge to the side and spam horizontal lights.

I like how meta is getting tossed around for a game that hasn't even come out yet. FGC is so far up its' own ass it's not even funny. This is coming from someone who plays fightan' games, too.