Playing the same game for a decade and a half

>1.0s GCD is a million times better, user!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=NshxsUQ6d2c&t=204s

>"Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO, WoW babies will defend this.

Oh look, the boy is still playing dorks and dragons.

Play a REAL MMORPG, child.

>why I left WoW and went to WoW

not an MMORPG baitard

division is a wasteland, both in game and the playerbase

the wow babbys too scared to admit their combat is hot garbage i see

The division is only fun for the first 30 hours, after that it becomes Diablo 3 with everything you get from guns to holsters being just a random number generator

So it's like Legion then?

I'm glad WoW hasn't been shut down, the WoWfugee situation in FFXIV is bad enough already (and only going to get worse thanks to jump potions).

Vanilla was hardly challenging, it was just TIME CONSUMING. Everything was designed to waste as much time as possible from the reduced leveling rates, having to eat/drink after every pull, and pulling things one at a time instead of pulling the whole instance.

it'll never be shutdown. there are housewives who've never played another video game in their life except wow. and they'll continue playing it for decades to come

>Why I left one shitty themepark and went to another

At least play a good MMO.

You should thank wowfags for inflating your game's dwindling sub numbers.

Enlighten me, what good MMO is there right now?
>inb4 Archeage and BDO in which case lol

>Get no (You)s in that shitty mmo thread
>Make the same shitty post as a thread

Fuck off with your shit.

WoW babby's are afraid of approaching it, because it's 100% Truth.

You spam the same fucking ability 20 times, but they all come in with "LOL, 2.5s GCD in XIV"

Fucking KYS.

WoW sucks now. It's hard to socialize with a bunch of elite wannabe smugs, and I never get the chance to do anything like raiding on heroic or mythical.

I'm much better with FFXIV. Screw WoW.

>play combat since vanilla
>outlaw now
>rotation exists of rng and a four (4) button rotation, not counting cooldowns over a minute

One of those four buttons doesn't even get touched outside of procs. A second doesn't get touched if my buff rng doesn't fuck me over. This fucking sucks.

Don't need a huge player base when the world holds 24 players max :^)

>FFXIV director and devs have gone on record saying they will never break the combat trinity because the players aren't capable of adapating
>devs literally think their players are too stupid to play the game

Every dungeon being a straight line with 2-3 pulls before a boss is proof enough they don't trust the players to actually think.

having played with these players, I see where they're coming from

Soar is one of the easiest EX tells in the game and people still can't do it

They'd be right. These games attract some notoriously dumb players. Even with several forms of telegraphy, many still don't know not to stand in the fucking fire.

>The boss is muttering something, there's this big red circle under my feet, and there's a text alert telling me to move. I guess I'll stand where I am and keep DPSing th... WTF I died, really game?