OF

JUAREZ

NIGGERS

BOUND

I remember when posting this was an auto ban

WE

Whatever happened to him? Did he die?

War?

Really? Well you're just a pathetic fag who complain on anonymous image boards about memes. If you really want your shitty safe space environment then why don't you hightail your flaming hippie ass back to bigger ville where you belong.

What the fucking shit kind of 9gag shit meme-tier post is this? If you have nothing to contribute then maybe you should consider slitting your fucking wrists, you ass-blasted commie faggot.

reddit please leave

>Oh, Ahahahahahaha! I get it! You said nigger ahahaha
I fucking despise vermin like you. I'm not sure what deep, shitty crevice you crawled out of to make that pathetic attempt at humor, but I suggest you 180 and go right back before you make an even bigger assclown out of yourself. Bitch.

You should consider crawling into your own ass and dying

PWNED

Stop projecting you shitty sjw cock-breath fag.

>t. nigger

>buzzwords
reddit please leave

Are you retarded?

Buzzwords this, motherfucker. You're soscared of my redpilling, that your only, and quite pathetic response, is to tell me to go back to that ""website"". The only time I've ever visited that shithole was when I needed to beat my fucking meat to some easy babes who were posting tit pics on gonewild. Next time you want to tell me what I should do, eat a dick instead.

do you also have the "5 scientific reasons to kill yourself" pic? i'd be very pleased to have a vsauce collection.

>samefagging without a reason
what did he mean by this?

>calling people reddit
>can't into poster count

Looks like you are projecting after all

No. I'm not tipping. Shut up.

Not that complete faggot but

This was a short lived meme. Wonder why it never took off?

>kid first day on Sup Forums
reddit please leave

McFucking Kill yourself!