Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ExAdjq5yxw
youtube.com/watch?v=B2SlqRprzrU
youtube.com/watch?v=nGpUsSwpVZs
youtube.com/watch?v=efCa9f6aAj0
youtube.com/watch?v=r61PxO_ni60
youtube.com/watch?v=VPgRACwmGy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is treasure still a thing or does someone else own marina now?

Shake the Joycons and really feel the items in your hands with HD rumble
use the gyros to shake and throw accurately in party minigames

stop shilling your shitty indie game on here

I want her to shake shake my dick

TURABAHMAKAZUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=4ExAdjq5yxw

>mfw this game's soundtrack

Man I would buy a switch if they announced a new mischief maker

fuck yeah i love that track
it sounds cool but also unsettling like the bosses

AH
THAT'S BETTER

This track gets me fucking going too

youtube.com/watch?v=B2SlqRprzrU

>that entire final battle

youtube.com/watch?v=nGpUsSwpVZs
youtube.com/watch?v=efCa9f6aAj0
youtube.com/watch?v=r61PxO_ni60
youtube.com/watch?v=VPgRACwmGy4

They are still around but they haven't made much other than a few 3DS games.

HHHHHHNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Why doesnt SE reboot this? OR REMAKE?

THROUGH FIRE, JUSTICE IS SERVED

Because A) it's not well known enough of a game to turn a profit and B) we all know a modern version of this game would be shit.

I kind of doubt they have all their old talent still under their employ. So it's Treasure by NAME anyways.

I would place an order for a switch this very second if a direct port was even announced.

Pssh, way to dream small. You should be asking for a full-on sequel like "Mischief Makers R" or something.

>This game will never be in any way remade, remastered, referenced, or even addressed by anything that matters
>Marina will never even get a fucking Smash trophy. Not an Assist Trophy, but a fucking normal-ass Trophy.
>The community of people who even know what it is will grow ever smaller as people die or forget
>I will die without a proper remake, and will die knowing nobody else will ever get one either

Mischief Maker reboot, but it's made by Ninja Theory.

3 frame grabs and instant kill exploding shuriken thrown by machineguns hiding just out of frame

Considering I'd take a sequel from Newgrounds, okay.

this here

also steppin, the map screen was my shit too.

But the boss song you linked makes me feel fire in my blood.

THROUGH FIRE, JUSTICE IS SERVED!

Didn't she become human in the true ending? There isn't any room for a sequel really.

she kept her powers even after the transformation, she continued to shake in a dodge ball game

That's Team Ninja. For fucks sake I don't understand how people keep mistaking the two with each other. Especially since one of them basically gave the middle finger to an established fanbase.

Team Ninja = Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Other M
Ninja Theory = Heavenly Sword and fucking DmC:Devil May Cry

NINJA THEORY

NOT TEAM NINJA

FUCK. I SWEAR YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME EITHER ONE COMES UP

>Marina grabs the opponent
>starts vague shaking motions
>"Heh, not in a million years"
>crushes it to a bloody pulp instead

the gritty reboot, where Marina is replaced by Tameem, they continue to deny any intention make him the lead

HE'S RIDING A BAHCYCLE!

I'm still sad she didn't get into Smash 4

it was a long shot

More like a far reach.

a slippery grasp

Soon
Just revealed

>tfw shameful childhood faps

NOthing shameful about it tho
unless it was a clancer

>Enix
Damn

>enix
>shameful

Mischief makers and ape escape will forever be the greatest games on their respective consoles.

lewd

More lewd

>Mischief Makers thread

I fucking needed this. Thank you.

>legoman

i don't recognize that name, did you mean to say Boogie?

>boogie

The art reminded me of legoman

Why would you give robot a pair of tits?

a number of reasons, extra storage for sensors, fillable bladders for fluids, and finally to make it more human so humans can relate better.

Can we go back to when it was regarded as mediocre (even by N64 standards) and stop pretending it was great?

Is this a fine example of grading a game with your dick? It's the Neptunia series of the 90s

you realize the emulation of the game is garbage, right?
it's hardly a game you can watch and get a grasp of how fluid the motions and how good the mechanics feel.

you should actually play it before giving an uninformed review of a game that came out before you were born

>you realize the emulation of the game is garbage, right?

It's still bad? Man it really chaps my ass knowing we've got all of these emulators out nowadays and the 64 emulator is still jacked up, damn Nintendo making a weird fucking console.

Ninja Gaiden 3 was a pretty fucking big middle finger user

Its not that the console was weird, development of the first real emulator got off on the wrong foot and trying to fix it would basically mean rewriting the entire thing from scratch, on top of the N64 having little documentation, Xbox emulation is in a similar spot in regards to the latter point.

also interest in a better N64 emulator is probably low since all of the most well known games people think of are playable enough and Glide64 plugin fixing one or two really bad outliers like Mystical Ninja.

>Mischief Makers
>Sin and Punishment
Treasure made two of their best games for N64.

>Jet Force Gemini

Is MM still cheap?
I got the cartridge long ago but I wanna know if resellers already inflated the price.

>MFW I recently bought an old N64 and this game (among other things).
>Everything is exactly like I remember it
>The 100m dash gold gem is still bullshit
>Goddamn Sasquatch beta, were you always this easy?
>It's ok I still love you

This game is happiness

N64 is always inflated.

>It still looks new

I kick myself in the ass every day for selling my N64 to gamestop years ago

Whats Treasure up to nowadays?

Do you think an N3DS remake could do justice to the graphical style of the original, or was it too unique and specific with the CGI sprites to really recreate properly?

I know people would really want a sequel, but seeing as a lot of people still don't even know about Sin & Punishment, much less its sequel, I doubt we'd ever see a Mischief Makers sequel.

I have both of these games, its been over 17 years last time i played them.

>The 100m dash gold gem is still bullshit

Are you making sure to use a double tap of the d-pad to sprint and not the C-button? I hold the controller in such a way I can mash the D-pad with my right thumb and I can win that shit easy

Yes and I kept getting 11:04 or some other stupid shit for hours....I did eventually get it.

the problem with MM it's on its control scheme, it was made for the n64 controller. A remake would need to rework the controls completely and it would be too different.
Also, Treasure barely do sequels and idk if the rakugaki showtime thing still haunts the game's right.

>You can't have an opinion unless you waste $200 on Sup Forums's former FotM (which coincidentally was around the same time the Smash Ballots opened and she was shilled from Hell and back in every fucking thread)
>Never mind the fact the controls are unresponsive and tacky, sound is bad (even by N64's standards) and the graphics are worse than fucking BUBSY's 2D games
>But it's OK, 'cause it isn't popular (little do you know, Watchmojo featured Mischief Makers in a list, so now it has a lot of exposure to dem FUCKIN NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

>them thighs
>them digits

Take your pills dumbo

>TFW your found a CIB copy at a Play N Trade years ago for $5

I have a near-perfect copy myself.
As dumb as I may have been as a kid, at least I knew how to take care of my shit.

Gee wiz, lad. Your constructive response sure showed me.

Excuse me while I neck myself. I feel depressed after being destroyed like that.

A hero in shining armor is called!

Have fun then.

>mfw the game's soundtrack