Buy hitman

>buy hitman
>install it
>can only get a silky smooth 14-34 fps

pc master race right guys? looks like I need to spend $500+ on upgrades again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NTRaPuDhE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, this game is horribly optimized even after many patches

Good game, but I wish it ran better

Worth it for AAA GAMING OHH MY PEENER WEINER IS SO HARD EX DEE

WHAT? VIDEOGAMES? A MYTH FABRICATED BY THE NIGGERS IN MY EYES OKAY!?

ONLY WHEN. The pc is ugdaded can I "Hit men"

Feces packed into the body by man cock. SAD!

I get consistent 60 fps with my 1,000 dollar computer. 500 bucks is only like 1/3rd of a weeks income in a cheap ass city so I don't know what the gripe is.

works fine for me on PS4

>get the so called pc with the same specs as the current gen consoles buy slight better
>hitman runs like shit

shouldn't have fell for this meme

Oh a hitman thread
I just did the new elusive target and the fucking flash card disappeared when I picked it up. Had to fail the mission. Thanks IO

only gullible retarded pc plebs legitimately believe that bullshit
you need to buy specs like 2-3x what current console specs are to reliably play vidya without major issues

my 980/i7 combo is still going strong

had my pc for 5 years, near 60 on near max without SS and a few things slightly toned down

you built a shit pc OP

most pc plebs dont even know what graphics settings are, they just play on ultra or default settings

you can easily get like 20+ fps increase if you fiddle with settings. ive had my games defaulting to 4k resolution for some dumbass reason lately

yea, well try doing this with a controller.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NTRaPuDhE

newest ET is literally impossible to do SA/SO without shenanigans.

>easily get like 20+ fps
>20+ fps
>20

he's right you know

Post specs my dude.

I would consider them shit specs.

fx 6300
r9 270x
8gb ram

Easily.

>had to fail the mission
why don't you just alt f4 or force turn off your console?

When Exactly did you do your build?

tbqh imo you should be able to get okidok fps on the lowest.

would that work though? I ran around 10 minutes looking what to do after I killed the target. If I did it instantly maybe. Meh whatever

Exactly
Everyone falls for the "SImliar specs" malarky but that will only carry you so far. You gotta go powerful considering devs are big lazy shites unless they're PC gamers

work on your reading comprehension, sonny

just disable your internet connection until the game tells you it needs to exit to menu, then reconnect and you'll get another shot.

can't remember
between 2014 and 2015

Just looks like you were budget building is all.

>r9 270x
ATI is poorfag nigger cards, you get what you deserve for falling for that meme

anybody taken a look at the new elusive?

i think clearing out the top floor of guards shouldnt be too hard but i kinda want to see if i can disguise myself as the dude the target talks to in the bedroom like 10 mins in

It's actually quite easy to kill her, you can walk right into her hotel room as one of the serving staff (the level is made trivial without the band being there) the problem is getting the flash drive out of the safe in the security room without being seen.

Also, FUCK elusive targets. I finished my fifth one today (would have been SA but I got seen trying to take the flash drive) and I didn't get my Absolution suit. Fuck this glitchy piece of shit always online BS

The black dude? That's her son :^)

mebbe as the general guy

i'll have to do that.
so far i've only been going for elusive sa on levels that i have sosa before, and i still can't manage bangkok yet

The difference between 30 fps and 50 fps is massive, but not as big as the difference between 15 fps and 35 fps.

Have you noticed since the latest update when you throw something at people's heads they count as "unconscious witness" even if you do it from behind?