20 days

20 days

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/02/10/everything-we-know-about-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wilds-dungeons.aspx
youtu.be/8Zm1tLH1Oks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its gonna be trash
mgsv was a warning to all who pursue the open-world fad

botw is not open-world, it's open air.

Reviews when?

No. It's coming out tomorrow.

o....oh my god...

if you can see the entire map in your screen, then it's actually rather small

it's a good thing it's not the entire map then

>you can see behind you
>you can see behind the mountains
0/10 apply yourself to earn your (((you)))

Leaks, when?

Probably another 7-10 days. People will be streaming it, someone will upload it and it will be all over Wii U cfw

Nice, when Nintendo send their games to stores/streamers/reviewers?
Do you have an idea?

The Sun/Moon leaked like that, right?

I think reviewers will get it next week, but I don't think NoA is the type to give out early copies of games to random Youtube/Twitch people.

>Textures: Very Low
>Shadows: Low
>Anisotropic Filtering: Off

nice buzzwords

MgsV was amazing, and if Konami didn't go full Pachinko, it'd be better still.

Fuck off with your idiotic memes.

>Saying they are buzzwords.
>Have a good PC.

Choose one.

Its actually finished unlike MGS

you act like this is the first time nintendo has done open world, or even zelda. it's just the zelda formula with a more free and interactive overworld like the original

They paid hotel, airfare, other comps and probably hats full of money for them to go to the switch events. Bowser is running marketing and jewturbs are the new journos, so it's not out of the question.

I don't think a single person who is primarily a Twitch streamer got to go, and they can easily embargo Youtube videos and people typically upload over time to maximize viewers

Streaming the whole game a day or two before launch could hurt initial sales and backfire.

next week.... in game magazines...

>Streaming the whole game a day or two before launch could hurt initial sales
I've seen dozens of streams before launch that had ZERO effect on sales

People who watch streams don't play video games.

Show me the peer reviewed study.

Remind me what cfw stands for again.

custom firmware

Remember all those 3DS hack threads?

God, this game is going to be brilliant.
It has me more excited for a game than I have been in over a decade.
Every time I see gameplay or a trailer I get this tingling feeling, witnessing history in the making.
Damn it, these next 22 days are going to hurt.

calling it now, game will get leaked few weeks earlier then launch, cemU team will once again prove us that PC master race is top tier win for all of us but Numdanda will never seem to understand or get it. JUST GET IT LOL. stop making shitty consoles with shittier hardware NUNDANDA!

Yeah sure enjoy your even foggier wiiu version and shitty *2 speed gameplay just to simulate 60 fps

But will it be better than Wind Waker tho?

Ye

What's with all the blatant shilling?

Difference?

shil·ling
ˈSHiliNG/
noun
noun: shilling
people posting about things they like.
"I don't understand why every Zelda thread is filled with so much shilling."
synonyms: faggotry, something I don't like, facts

lol

>game will get leaked few weeks earlier then launch
seems right

>cemU team will once again prove us that PC master race is top tier win
They emulate on a game by game basis, this zelda is bigger than everything they have tried to run on cemU before, by big i mean in an interactive way.

>$0,03 has been deposited in your bank account!

You can go both horizontally and vertically, freely.

>open-air
Nintendo everyone.

You can fly in this game? (inb4 snarky sailcloth replies)

Anybody who is excited for anything is a shill because everyone else on Sup Forums is already too dead inside to care.

It's a common practice when a big game is going to be released. Just like MGSV.

I don't think that's what they mean by open air.

>IP count hasn't increased since the shilling comments started being thrown around
Nice.

You can climb, I guess.

And define flight. You can ascend quickly via ascending air above fires, and can keep your altitude by continually making fire on the ground, does this count?

It HAS a meaning and it's old as fuck.
It has something to do with impressionistic art back in the day where artists where encouraged to go outside their dungeons to paint shit.

I think that was what it meant anyway. It's still an open world game in pretty much every sense of the word.

They have a stamina bar with the glider now.
That tactic won't be nearly as effective anymore. Which is a shame because with bombs being infinite you could potentialy keep gliding indefinitely in areas with grass.

Don't kid yourself, I'm excited too but....
>"I get this tingling feeling, witnessing history in the making"
hahaha, save that faggotry for reddit.

Stamina can be increased with food/elixers and permanently via upgrades

I guess you're right but I would think there's a limit to that. I can't see them letting you reach the game's highest altitudes with a mere ground fire.

What are you basing that on? MGS looked finished too, but it turned out they just put every cutscene in the trailers to make it look like there were way more than that.

No it wasn't. It played like a dream, but that's not enough when your doing the same two mission types over and over and over for forty hours with something different only every ten hours or so.

Hey, I'm allowed to use flowery language if I want to. Not every post on Sup Forums has to be cynical and to the point.
The post would've been a lot more boring if it had been "yeah, this is a game I want, I have set aside the money for it." If shitposters are allowed to get elaborate, I am.

I mean i get that sort of feeling if im watching say a really great movie trailer for something im excited for, that sort of tingle all those ASMR videos are supposed to give you. Saying it like that sounds a bit extravagant though i'll agree with you there.

Sure, but I don't expect it going much beyond double the standard. It's still some solid minute or so in the air, but I'd like to see people on he internet doing insane shit like going from side to side of the map without touching the flood.

You very much could before, as long as there was flamable shit bellow.
You can exit the glider in slowmo to shoot a fire arrow or drop a bomb and cause another hot air current that way.

according to Stealth on Twitter this doesn't have proper dungeons?

It does.
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/02/10/everything-we-know-about-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wilds-dungeons.aspx

*materializes from darkness above you and slams you to the ground* Your gonna die you lil b*tch!!!

"Wolfram prince of dark wolves, stop"

whaT...? oh it's you my fairy companion (fairy is in a tiny hot girl who floats, NOT a homosexual male)

"wolfram prince of dark wolves, please let this man go, hes not worth it"

ok fairy... but *grabs you by the collar and lifts you up* Talk this kinda noob sh*t again and your fuk**en dead!!! *teleports away*

Sorry if you were expecting a circlejerk in every thread, user.

You've got to be joking, there's like 3 of these threads up right now, filled with blatantly obvious same fagging, and this weird ass post to poster ratio.

>MGS looked finished too,
Not really, I had a feeling it was unfinished

the hype around this game will guarantee the game will be a failure. the game will never live up to the hype. Most people in this thread won't buy the game at launch. I'll be watching Twitch streamers play it. I won't be buying the game.

Every time I come to a Zelda thread it's 50% tentative excitement and 50% "IT'S NOT HORIZON, NINTENDO FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH." You can't blame me for wanting to contribute to a discussion focused on actually enjoying video games on a board that is supposedly about video games.

I like turtles and lizard, but I don't like bitches no siree!!

>The dungeons are smaller and less labyrinthine

>As a point of comparison, I have been playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, which has some of the largest dungeons in the series. The dungeon I played in Breath of the Wild was smaller overall. That’s not to say it was shallow or easy – there were just fewer avenues for getting lost.

Not him and haven't played it, but from what I've heard from a lot of people it seems the problems come near the end, probably as an indication of the troublesome development inside Konami.

Holy shit I can't believe people on a video game forum would post about a video game that they are excited for and make up to three posts, is god truly dead?

haha

Everything you see you can get to, so you can get to those mountain past death mountain and I'm sure there's more map
on the other side.

what's the earliest date that someone will have a copy of this game?

Micro dungeons: 100
Tiny dungeons: 4
Proper dungeons: 0

BotW confirmed shit I guess, what a shame, I was genuinely excited for it until now.

Your dick is small

Gameplay: Ultra
Fun: Ultra

March 3rd

>tiny

Just because they aren't fuckhuge and tedious like TP's doesn't mean they are tiny in any way

The game's story only really falls apart at the end (and, even then, the only thing that it is really missing is a conclusion to Eli's arc).
I'd recommend picking it up, if only so you can experience the good parts of the game for yourself. Just understand that, if you find yourself getting bored, it's perfectly fine to leave it. It's not a game that's designed to be marathoned.

>Own hacked Wii U
>tfw I can get the game early, undubbed and for free

Who else /EarlyAndFree/here?

Okami had few, small as fuck dungeons.
Still, Aonuma has been trying to pull off that kind of design for several years now, and this is finaly looking like they're commited to it.

Quantity over quality: the game

I'm getting that feeling from this too. With past Zelda games by this point they'd shown us towns, dungeons, way more characters, and in general way more than just quick panning shots of the diversity of locales the games has to offer. They might be being cryptic on purpose, but so could have Kojima.

Everyone can get it early and undibed.
You'll get it free, allright. But we still don't know to what extent the performance will differ from the two versions.

>MGS looked finished too, but it turned out they just put every cutscene in the trailers to make it look like there were way more than that.

Good thing there's dozens if not hundreds of hours of BotW gameplay footage on YouTube.

>it's universally agreed by literally everyone who isn't a morbidly obese autist that as flawed as TP was, its dungeons are superb
>BotW comes out and has nonexistent dungeons
>th-they just aren't HUGE and tedious, they'll be good!

You just outed yourself as a shill.

They did show towns, dungeons and characters though

8.8 soon

>BotW comes out and has nonexistent dungeons
Not him but, You just outed yourself as a shitposter

>nonexistent dungeons
But they do exist, they are just smaller than TP's fuckhuge ones. They are one of the longest in the series

Nice outing yourself as a shitposter here

But we are talking about videogames, good and bad things.

>literally confirmed in an interview that they're tiny
>y-you fucking shitposter!!

Stop embarrassing yourselves.

The 8.8 shit happened because Sup Forums was too autistic to accept any opinions other than "Zelda is the best game ever."
An 8.8 controversy at this point would be "Zelda is the worst game ever, what the fuck, it doesn't deserve a score this high."
Fuck neo Sup Forums.

But the person who you replied to said nothing that implied that at all?

Quantity over quality would be TP's dungeons. Like holy fuck the castle one was way larger than it should be, especially the outside area

>they are tiny because they are slightly smaller than the largest ones in the series!

Nice try, my man

Guess OOT has tiny dungeons too

>confirmed
Wew lad

I dunno if I'm excited. I'm torn between hating Nintendo for the lies and downgrades but also wanting to shield surf and having its shitty PS2 graphics and N64 framerate be nostalgic of a retro 3D Zelda.

He said they're tiny, though. He just used TP as a point of comparison afterwards, he didn't say they were only small in relation to TP's. Try reading it again.

So the Gameinformer preview is lying? Is that what you're saying?

We've seen shrines, a few characters, and no towns. I'm talking about footage, not second hand accounts from behind closed doors demos. This Skyward Sword Trailer for example
youtu.be/8Zm1tLH1Oks
We see plenty of random npcs, Skyloft, and several of the games completely different dungeons. We even get to see Ghirahim.

Yes, he is comparing it to TP, the last Zelda he played. Also, another member of the team said it didn't feel small, only the one who played TP right before said it was

Anything else to say?

Person he replied to here. TP had great dungeons, you and the other BotW shills in the thread need to stop trying so hard to deflect by posting about TP. This has 4 tiny dungeons a and shitton of random cave-tier mini dungeons. Quantity over quality is exactly what it is.

We've literaly seen two or so villages during the Switch even trailer.