Pip-Boy judgmentally labels anyone it wants me to kill "Raider Scum"

>Pip-Boy judgmentally labels anyone it wants me to kill "Raider Scum"

The true villain of Fallout has always been with the players. The Vaults were social experiments disguised as safe havens. The Pip-Boys... they were a mental experiment. Would you follow what it said blindly, assuming what it said was true? I think that experiment worked really well.

omg no your right

How does the Pip Boy recognize objects I pick up? How are these objects stored in the Pip Boy? How does the Pip Boy identify things as "Bob's Carrot" and things like that when there's no indication? How does an object be labeled as "stolen"-- how does that work? What battery does the Pip Boy run on?

No he's not you cartoon watching faggot

>watching cartoons is for faggots
>playing video games isn't
reported for bullying :)

It's judgmental.
It just assumed your enemy's gender.

Its atomic powered, and iirc you input the information manually. It just does it for you in the game.

How does my character manage to never make a typo even if he has 1 Intelligence? How does my character know the names of all the unique items without someone telling them? How does wearing the Pip Boy not give the character radiation? How is the information inputted instantaneously? It would take a while since there's no keyboard.

What a chore, especially considering there's no keyboard

>How does my character manage to never make a typo even if he has 1 Intelligence
>How does my character know the names of all the unique items without someone telling them
Got nothing for those.
>how does wearing the Pip Boy not give the character radiation?
They worked out those kinks pre-war when atomic power started running your toaster.

>How is the information inputted instantaneously? It would take a while since there's no keyboard.
Scrolling Alphabet per space probably, like an old arcade machine. It happens instantly because it's a video game.

See that dad over there? That guy planting tatos for his family? See his 2 children helping out, trying to making a living in this difficult time? Yea, your Pip-Boy just labelled them Raider Scum. What are you gonna do about it.
Nothing.
Nothing and you shoot.

B-b-b-but you can't kill kids in vanilla! Even if they are Raider Scum.

If the Pip Boy holds a character's entire inventory, wouldn't that make walking around or swinging a weapon impossible with such a heavy weight distributed across one forearm? Why doesn't the army you wear the Pip Boy on have more armor or punching damage? How does the Pip Boy never get scratched or damaged despite all the damage the character can be subjected to? Why does the player never remove the Pip Boy? Can the Pip Boy be taken off, or is it like that bracelet in The Mummy 2?

The entirety of the fallout universe is a computer simulation running on the president's desk, to see what the united states would look like 50, 100, 200 years after the bombs fell.

There is no other way to explain how the player character can "level up" and become infinitely smart or infinitely strong and how he has autoaim(vats) or how he can use hundreds of syringes worth of drugs, kill thousands of people, and literally change the future of the wasteland.

The whole thing is a simulation, the vaults aren't even real and neither is the vault dweller.

The only one I know the answer to is the last one, and yes they are removable. I'm honestly shocked more people don't try and rob you for it.

go back to tumblr you stupid nigger

It's almost exactly like a video game! My god....

i learned to use vats before every fight after i kept killing innocent people and having to load, i dont know what i would do without the pip-boy scum detection feature

AHHHH
THE GEARS ARE TURNING
MY BRAAAIN
MY BRAIN IS THINKING

The Fallout 1 manual says that the game is a simulation designed by Vault-Tec. See the following excerpt:

"The Vault-Tec Research Group has determined that after a long period of security, many Vault-Dwellers will feel “uncomfort- able” with the idea of returning to the outside world. The SimTek 5000 will provide a safe and reassuring return to life on the out- side world... The simulation will now start."

HOLY SHIT.
We're playing a videogame!