Ace Combat

You didn't forget, did you buddy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Ace_Combat_Zero:_The_Belkan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumping my buddyposting folder.

So does Ace combat 5 have live action cut scenes?

DELET THIS

>tfw only played AC5 Unsung war
>tfw only could get to the trainer planes mission towards the end of the game?
>tfw trying to out run that elite squadron through mountains on islands and shit
>could never get past it
>tfw never see it posted on Ace Combat threads so I think I'm some sort of casual

Quick, Project Aces has come to you revealing that they're remastering Ace Combat Zero, and they want your input in how to handle the cutscenes. Which do you suggest:
- Bring back only the live action actors, and have them do the voice work. This makes the cutscenes look more authentic, but the voices are all noticeably different.
- Bring back only the voice actors, and have them do the cutscenes. The voices are authentic, but the characters all look different.
- Bring back both the live action actors and the voice actors. This is the most authentic option, but having to pay for both means less budget to improve other areas of the game.

Hire whoever, but get Pixy's VA and someone who looked like his live action actor did 15 years ago. Literally the only important role.

>Four horsemen

just follow the friendly plane senpai, it's easy

does this series emulate well?

>tfw never play four horsemen because I always answer honestly

Same with the college attack. I always go to the airport instead

I bet you don't even gun kill the 8492nd in an A-10

>AUTISTIC SCREECHING

Yes just remember to set your PCSX2 1.5 Mipmapping to "basic"
wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Ace_Combat_Zero:_The_Belkan_War

Voice+CG cutscenes.

>tfw I made the original shit MS paint version of this and no one saved it over this superior version

>nuclear warheads detonating upon impact from a short fall

You're an ideas guy. That's fine.

>original shit MS paint version

I believe the correct term is "storyboard"

Post it

>think for a second it'd be hard to choose between voices and actors
>realize the actors are a dime a dozen and basically just have to look good and lip sync
Voice actors. While they're at it maybe they'll get a hotter spanish chick to replace the flamenco dancer. I agree with that they should keep pixy the same as much as possible though

WHY YOU MADE ME REMEMBER THAT?

>a show made by jews
>degenerate shit
yep this checks out

In an ultimate level of irony I don't think I have it saved anymore either.

Spanish guitars would not stop playing.

What's the best way to play X? Get a PSP? Or is there some way to play it on Vita?

That's the easiest mission if you don't allow their dialogue to make you think you have to rush.
Also easy as piss.

3: Electrosphere - Anime cutscenes by the Ghost in the Shell guys.
04, X: Anime cutscene stills by the Mind Game guys
5, 6, X2, AH, Infinity, 7: 3DCG cutscenes
Zero: Filmed actors in front of green screens for live action cutscenes.

So what is objectively the hardest mission to beat without crazy self imposed challenges?

On Ace with a normal spec plane? Probably the one I had most trouble was those reverse missile launching fucks in the F-14s in Zero.

Belka did nothing wrong.

Just get the raw film of the live action sequences and the original, uncompressed voice files, and put them together. What's the big deal?

It emulates perfectly on PC