This amount of marketing going out for the Switch

>this amount of marketing going out for the Switch

Is this too big to fail now?

Is the Switch, dare I say it, /our console/?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebgames.com.au/nintendo-switch-202879-Nintendo-Switch-Grey-Console-Switch
jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/games/gaming-consoles/nintendo-switch-console/nintendo-switch-console-grey/971199/
google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=list of nintendo switch games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourx/ only refers to fuckups. Like if guy x is an autismo fuckup then he is /ourguy/. If Switch is popular, Sup Forums will shit on it.

Imagine being australian and having to add a ".au" every single time you want to go to a websire

>Too big to fail
Battleborn was too big to fail.
Now Gearbox is on death's door.

>you are witnessing the death of nintendo

A bunch of inbredsheep shearing bogans now know about the Switch

Nintendo is saved!

>Like if guy x is an autismo fuckup then he is /ourguy/
But nobody considers the Wii U /ourconsole/ though.

what the flying fuck are you on about

Finally. Maybe if we get some aussie's on our side we can out shitpost the sonyggers.

What does that advertisement mean.

Think about an average consumer who has no idea what a Nintendo Switch is. When they see that ad it describes nothing. It simply has no impact and will not expand the brand awareness that an ad like that should be doing.

Also, the call to action is shit. The website is in super small font. It should be WAY the fuck larger.

Only autismos care about handhelds

Aussie here

Nintendo is pretty much irrelevant here. Every game shop you go to the Nintendo section is always the smallest. Every person I have asked about the Switch the overall opinion is pretty much “meh”. I only know 1 person with a Wii U and 2 people that have a 3ds, and thats pretty much just because of Pokemon

>Average consumer doesn't know what nintendo is
Even my grandma would know about "those dang nintendos you spend all day playing"

Ausfag here.

Nintendo Switch looks amazing tbqfh.
I'm getting it and LoZ BotW.
Also getting ARMS.

Fuck you.

The switch looks like actual garbage

Actual aussie here, regarding the shops that's only occured in the last two years

>the overall opinion is pretty much “meh”
Do you live in Tasmania or something?

>too big to fail
That was never a good thing.
We're not bailing Nintendo out.
Fuck off.
If they fail they fail alone.

>Is this too big to fail now?

So, you want a bailout?

>the overall opinion is pretty much "meh"

Are you sure you aren't from New Zealand?

Sydney, literally the only relevant city in the country ;^)

OP is shitposting

Yeah nah, most people I've talked to want to get it. Not to mention some stores are maxed out on preorders

You must be talking to some misreable cunts.

Yeah, because your grandma is a dinosaur from 30 years ago when Nintendo was relevant

>South Eastern Coast
ALL OF MY FUCKING VOMIT

Listen cunt, stop stealing the good states money for your crony shitty economies, you and Melbourne SJWs are ruining this fucking country you lebo cunt

Is it really that hard for you Nintendrones to believe that some people don't care about the Switch?

everyone has data now, people will google it when they run out of their usual instant gratification stimuli

A dock set costs $90.

A joycon combiner thingie costs $30.

Why can't I get a handheld edition without those two, with an USB charging cable, for $200?

It is when I live in Australia, play in Australian gaming circles, and experience pretty good reception of the Switch here

>/ourx/
Tell that to /ourguy/ Canas the snowstorm killer.

Because they don't actually cost 30+90, that includes the tax, retailers, suppliers and warehouse cut as a separate accessory

Nintendo REALLY wants/needs the Switch to be a success after the absolute failure that was the Wii U.
Honestly I would say this is their last chance at making a home console, and if it doesn't sell more than the Wii U, let alone as much as the 3DS/PS4, then they'll be heavily hemorrhaging money.
Leads me to the question of where's my fucking Monster Hunter Switch.

Yeah, those Aussie sails are what the Wii U needed.

Haven't seen a single buildboard or a single commercial outside of the Super Bowl commerical (which sucked) and I live on the Northeast Coast of Burgerland, AKA one of the most populated regions in the world.

Not saying that means anything, but I've seen way more stuff for the PS4 since the Swich was announced.

I accept that not everyone on the planet will buy the switch, although the overall opinion regarding the console is definitely not "meh".
At least in Australia anyway.

My local EB has sold out of preorders, and thats saying something since I live on the North West coast.

They've said they're focusing on NA/Europe during the Christmas Holidays, consider this more as a Soft launch for them

It's not just your local EB, both EB and JB Hifi around the country are selling through their preorders

Patience, my child.

>outside the Arms Hotel
>not showcasing Arms
One job.

It's hype on every board

Those are value add-ins to make a $100 tablet look like it's worth $300

Tax is proportional, retailers cut is proportional, suppliers don't give a shit about packaging it with the switch or separately, and warehouse cost difference is minial.

If they don't actually cost that, then Nintendo is jewing out.

SOLD OUT user

DARE I SAY

THIS KILLS THE OTHER CONSOLES

EVEN THE PC

#WINNING2017

LOL THOSE LIBRUL SONYGGERS ARE CRYING SO HARD

PICTURE RELATED

No, I want it now!

those bogans most likely work more than you neetfag and you're probably a cuck too

Are you, dare I say it, /a faggot that can't make an original post and always shitposts and uses memes because LUL MEMUS! xDXD/?

You have NEVER worked in retail have you?

>Switch sold out in Japan, NA, Australia and many places in Europe
>Wii U (nearly) sold out in NA
>IT'S THE SAME!
Stop

Tell me about those retail stores you manage.

Toowoomba lad here.

Opinion on the switch around here has been fairly hype. All because of zelda. So many people skipped the pii poo here(including me) so the switch with a launch zelda is going to be great

>our side

$0.5 have been deposited to your account.

/sonygav/ doesn't give a shit about the switch

>Switch sold out in Japan, NA, Australia and many places in Europe
Actually the vast majority of Europe still has pre-orders available, despite Nintendo's best attempts at faking shortages. Scalping prices on eBay are already tanking as demand drops, with trending going below $400

Naturally there are several million drones but when they get their manlett hands on one, that'll be it. It's the Wii U all over again

nintendo is way too jewish to pay anyone to talk good about them on Sup Forums

>literally ALL third parties are saying
>''WOW, WE ARE VERY EXCITED FOR THE SWITCH! We are not making any games for it though.''
Nope, the most sold games in all consoles are third party games, and Switch has no third party support.
It has no Call of Duty, no Battlefield, no EA games.

Not yet.

Not until Waluigi gets his own game.

Then the Switch will be their biggest success.

Based Radelaide. I look forward to driving past that on Monday.

No. This Jew-Tier, half-baked piece of shit needs all the hash we can give it.

Uphold Super Bomberman R, Super Mario Odyssey, and Sonic Mania.

Otherwise, fuck this bullshit into the ground.
Screw over the scalpers.
Make the used and person-to-person sales cheaper to compensate for the retail gouging.
MAKE Nintendo hear what people actually want.

They don't pay shills to do one website, but multiple. It's a known fact Sup Forums does in fact get shills and they have even come clean multiple times.

Did you not see the fake superbowl shill thread for Switch just a few days ago?

>Actually the vast majority of Europe
I meant developed Western Europe, sorry for the confusion

There's a tram stop just down from there out of view. Plus there's an intersection there as well. People will simply google search it. It's actually in a good spot despite appearances.

>MAKE Nintendo hear what I want
fix'd

Yeah and those "Whoa... this is the power of the PS4..." threads are totally paid for by sony

Are fanboys shills to you?

>retail gouging
>it's only $30 different than US prices
>costs $42 to import
???

Did you even look at the image?

>brand awareness
I'm not sure you fully understand what that term means.

Yeah, I did. What's your point?

I own a Wii U, so why would I buy a switch when the only killer app is coming out on a console I already own? This billboard doesn't convince me to buy a switch at all.

>the only killer app is coming out on a console I already own
Super Mario Odyssey is coming to the Wii U?

>Australia
Nope

ebgames.com.au/nintendo-switch-202879-Nintendo-Switch-Grey-Console-Switch

jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/games/gaming-consoles/nintendo-switch-console/nintendo-switch-console-grey/971199/

So I watched the Super Bowl with my friends, a pretty large group of people since I have a lot of friends, ranging from half-normie to normie. And I just wanna say that the Nintendo™ Switch™ commercial got just about every single person excited. People saw the part where it docks and they were like, "whoa, that's BADASS!!" and "It's be so cool to play Zelda™ on the go!"

So at least for my sampling of normies, they were pretty excited. That was probably the first time they saw the Switch™ in action. Nintendo™'s marketing team is SO on the point.

>april stock
I feel bad for the people buying it online

>nintendo had a superbowl ad
i didnt watch the whole thing but wow that's surprising

>ARMS
>Splatoon 2
>Super Mario Odyssey]
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>New Fire Emblem?
>TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2

How high are you?

>being australian
why live?

>Arms
>New Fire Emblem?
>Travis Touchdown

Jesus talk about reaching to the bottom of the barrel

No. Fuck that. You listen to me.

I know I'm retro. I've been playing since I was 3 - I'm 30. I've had the best times of my life playing Mario Kart, Mario Party, Megaman Battle Network, Smash, and the like with close friends.
I know EXACTLY how in the minority I am.
The public at large wants shooters, fast-paced games, AAA games with social power and modern advancements in gameplay and graphics.
This system can't even do ANY OF THOSE THINGS.

If my way of gaming has to die, I want others to at least enjoy gaming. Motion control rehashing and the graphics of two generations ago cannot deliver that. All I can do now is root for what this portable junk heap DOES have.

Fuck you for assuming shit.

New Fire Emblem and Travis Touchdown are jokes.

The rest I'm fucking pumped for.

What are the odds I'll be able to pick one up on launch day?

>things that never happened

No game.

>Motion control rehashing
Literally only one game requires motion controls in any capacity.

>hurr durr look at me, I'm fucking old
>hurr durr I'm special cause I'm a minority
>hurr durr everyone wants call of dooty and battolfeld 2600

Have you played the latest Mario Kart or Mario Party? Or Smash?

Your way of gaming is not dead you fuckwit.

So I watched the Super Bowl™ with my "friends", a pretty large group of people since I have a lot of "friends", ranging from "half-normie" to "normie". And I just wanna say that the Nintendo™ Switch™ commercial got just about every single person "excited". People saw the part where it docks and they were like, "whoa, that's RAD!" and "It's be so cool to watch movies on the go!" So at least for my sampling of "normies", they were pretty "excited". That was probably the first time they saw the Switch™ in action. Nintendo™'s "marketing team" is on the point.

Fuck off Millennial

Take a look at this fucker.
google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=list of nintendo switch games

I think that was implied by the trademarks.

Ummm...

>not being part of the most powerful race on the planet
Why live?

>it's a "nobody's allowed to buy and enjoy the games I don't personally want episode" thread

user, you don't actually listen to randy pitchford's words do you?

>Travis Touchdown
>bottom of the barrel
Listen here, you cunt.

A new No More Heroes is a fucking system seller to non-cunts, you wanker

>in one year the switch will have as many good exclusives as it took the ps4 3 years to get

really makes you think

Sydney isn't the most livable city in the world, cuck.

Well meme'd

Holy shit, 3 games in the first year? Amd ps4 still only got 2 worthwhile games, am I glad i waited and didn't splurge on a ps4

>all those exclusives

lel

This, but Melbourne is too SJW

Adelaide and Perth are the best cities