steamcommunity.com/id/AsciiAficionado/games/?tab=all

>uninstall games
>leaves the shortcuts on the desktop

they're still installed though.

Is there any website where I can download some games

store.steampowered.com

>2011+6
>having desktop icons

I spend as little time as possible looking at my desktop. I work in IT and it kills me having to work with clients who store important stuff on it, but I do understand why they use it like they do.

You really fucked up that screenshot it seems.

>censoring icons

Do you post on /ksg/? What kind of person still has Katawa Shoujo installed.

Hi gabe

Found the trendy fag

what's there to fuck up?

Bully me

>2017
>skype
>league of legends

The faded out icons on the bottom half? Unless you've hidden them all in which case I am confused as to why.

excellent taste in shypeople

it just works

lots of shit music there grandpa

Thanks grandson

1080x1920 and 2304x1728.

source on that wallpaper pls

ignore the .txts pls

what's up with the .txts

I don't use the desktop, ever.

Are both the photos in Detroit? The curb on the right pic as well as your english language option makes me think it's not the US, though.

SL1 is a rundown from an user for running DaS at... well SL1.
montagechiv is some ideas for shitty montages I've been messing around with to learn some video editing
pontiff pasta is a pasta I used a few times around DaS3's launch, and now is just a collection of pastas from Sup Forums I found funny, like the NMS shit.

No idea user, they're just wallpapers I pulled off the net. I know the left one is in the US but the one on the right is not IIRC.

>worst girl

>apple
>even worse, a laptop
leave

Top-tier taste in artist, but why the fuck do you have that as your desktop background?

I just have a solid black wallpaper with one icon

It's like looking into the void

>windows fucking 7 in 2017

who /messy/ here

>Using Windows 10

What's the icon?

>worst opinion

no you

sup grandpa

Come at me!
I do own a good gaming pc, this one is mainly for music production.

did you draw that?

Hey guys! Need Something to Play? I'm trying to grow my gaming channel, so in order to do so, I'm hosting a giveaway the link is here, only a few more slots are left so if you want a chance to win you'd better hurry!!!

youtu.be/boeQJTX4vwk

patrician taste

>advertising on Sup Forums
fucking leave

fucking shit lad you need a better logo, that is bad. I don't know anything about your youtube channel but if you want to move anywhere you need to get that trash out of there.

I did not. I can't for the life of me remember who did either

>likes SMT
you're all right, don't go to school tomorrow

that's a fine-ass wallpaper user

damnn, thats clean af

mind linking me to the rainmeter skin/taskbar skin?

>these resolutions
wtf are you guys using tablets or something? my phone has a higher resolution than all of you

I like the background

mk
nice colors.

Thanks man, take source

What the garbage am I even looking at?

There's no RainMeter installed on my Windows. Lol. It's just this Espeon wallpaper + Start10 which you can either one of two things ; Find and install it pre-cracked/pre-activated OR you can purchase for a cheap low $5, I pirated mine though.

Why is it some people have these autistic as fuck layouts where everything is customized and there's some weird Art for the screenshot rather than the average landscape or picture of space/galaxy?

hmu

Can you imagine basing your youtube gaming channel off a gimmick that you actually have to drink and forcing yourself to drink that gimmick every fucking day?

>Hey guys... welcome to the 300th installment of... vanilla cream... cola... gamer.... thanks for... stopping by....

I'd recognize that orange DF icon anywhere...

The icons on the left is a rainmeter skin to look like the desktop from a game, pic related.

Spring cleaning's coming up so some of these folders are sadly going to need to find a new home :(

except you chose an image from the garbage anime, good job ruining what could have been a good setup.

use this instead and it'd look way better imo

what stype start menu is it called?

Here you go.

style*

stardock.com/products/start10/

look up fences, they aren't hidden they're just opaque until you scroll over the area, I can't put my mouse in more than one place at a time.

desktop shortcuts are for plebs

rainmeter doesnt count

Oh. You're talking about the button, it'll let you get the same one from the settings, for free.

these threads are so cringey me and my mates just laughing at u virgins on discord

why the fuck u need to show ur cringey desktops

I have other MGS backgrounds if you want me to dump em.
nothing outside of a standard MGS themed background thread though.

Show us your cringey desktop faggot.

Add me in ur discord pham

>discord
what a fucking nerd. me and my mates are laffiin at you.

No clue, nothing on mine is custom, That's all basic windows 10, and just steam small mode.

Discussions of this manner are so embarrassing! I am in an internet relay chat with a few of my closest companions and we are having a good laugh at the expense of all of you!

Why must you shame yourselves in such a manner?

Can you post that wallpaper you use op?

>meme game, meme game, meme game...
>hah, OP is such a shi...
>Oni

What a based god

Not OP but i have that one in my rotation

Thanks. Such a sick image

sum lovecraft shit

Here is desktop with no cleaning. I really should clean because 99% of the icons I don't even use but I can't be bothered.

Don't judge

>shitposting faggot

I miss my pupper so much :(

I was going to judge you but after seeing that I can't.

You didn't like SIGN?
I did use that one for a bit, and most of the time I use backgrounds from the games, though it'd look better on a 4:3 screen. I just like the Newtype image. This is what I had before.

This is a relatively new computer

Artist's name is Beksinski, he did a lot of cool shit.

imgur.com/a/vdLZg
If you'll forgive a googled link.

I'm on my laptop and aside from that image slider pinned to the desktop there isn't much to see, even the taskbar is hidden.
My desktop PC does have some shit on its desktop, but I'm not in the mood to power it on right now.