The Jews Did This.gif

Is Gamestop fucking serious with this? Your chance isn't to win one, but the opportunity to pay for one in advance? "AND DON'T FORGET THE GRAND PRIZE TODAY FOLKS IS THE CHANCE TO GIVE ME $300 AND I'LL SET ASIDE A COPY OF THE 4DS FOR YOU!"
This has to be a fucking joke.

FUCKING GAMESTOP thread is a-go

you gotta pay the troll toll if you want to get the boys hole

All this unwarranted hype just makes me want the Switch less. People getting too excited for WiiU 2.

The switch actually looks like garbage

good luck
i would turn 360 degrees and walk away

This so fucking bad. I really don't choose sides when it comes to video games because why would I ever need to, but the switch looks like a disaster.

After watching that video on 1 2 Switch, I kinda want it to fail bad.

>Pre Switch reveal
Nintendo better ditch the whole tablet concept

>Switch revealed
>Its a Wii U 2.0
"Take my money Nintendo"

I just dont get it

I actually wanna know, how does it feel like to live with that kind of autism?
How fucking mentally ill do you have to be to want something to "fail bad" just because you don't like it?
What is actually wrong with you? It's just videogames you cunt, no need to get so worked up about it.

When people say "tablet concept" they really mean "forcing you to use two screens at once."
With the Switch, it's completely impossible to use both the TV and tablet screens simultaneously.

This is fucking pathetic. I work at gamestop and I hope this fucking company burns. Every executive decision is a panic move without thought. I feel like I'm watching a red letter media episode of half in the bag any time an email from corporate comes through or I access GSO.

Sounds like you're getting worked up about videogames too.

Jesus m8 cool your jets. You really shouldn't go around accusing others of having autism.

There are so many cancerous things in the world that need to be hated out of existence, and the switch is just one of those things. I'll be sure not to buy one and keep friends, family, and coworkers doing the same.

>There are so many cancerous things in the world that need to be hated out of existence
Just like de TORtanic lel

Lmao you have friends and coworkers?

I don't believe you

Yep and yep. By coworkers I meant workers since I co-own a restaurant. Just got home, my gf is on her way. Probably gonna go out to eat and come back and watch a movie since I'm kinda of tired.

What movie should we watch, user?

Mission to mars

A Serbian Film

I dunno user it doesn't look very good. You promise it's worth it?

This is not an anti-semitic board.