What is your weaponfu in this masterpiece?

What is your weaponfu in this masterpiece?

i never played this since no PC version but without further knowledge probably the axe or the big two handed sword.

Church Pick.
Tricked Church Pick, specifically.

I like the big sword

Ludwig's Holy Blade
Arcane build

This. In my first playthrough, I used the Saw Cleaver and I thought it was breddy gud.

Then on my second play I used the Hunter's Axe and I rekt shit. That weapon is a beast

I wish there was a way to play with the DLC weapons from the get-go on a fresh new save. Some of my favourite weapons, and more importantly, the more interesting ones, are there. But because I have to get so far into the game (trying to do the DLC right after Amelia is too hard), I end up never using some of the DLC weapons.

Like, the Amygdala arm looks cool as fuck, but I wanna use it for the whole game. I've never ended up actually using/investing in it.

And I personally don't really like NG+

My baby

I don't think it's that bad to rush the DLC, as long as the weapon you want is before Ludwig.

Rifle Spear

Kirkhammer desu

Simplistic beauty.

Blade of Mercy is best weaponfu

The second edgiest weapon in the game, amigo.

I was pretty disappointed in everything, to be honest.

Just used blade of mercy and cane for the most part of the game.

Love the animation when you click back the weapons.

But I didnĀ“t really get the feeling of masterpiece from this. Like the first hours was enjoyable and liked the areas connection with eachother, but after awhile the game didn't feel that amazing

Got quite dissapointed at the Ludwig fight too. But im probably just burned out from souls games overall

Bowblade
Chikage

Cane Whip will always have a special place in my heart.

Is this easier or harder than DS?

the zappy mace

Threaded Cane and Kirkhammer. Want to try out the saw sometime as well.

Easier. All souls games are easy, really. Not 3D Zelda easy, but still.

I found DS hard af but i'm more a fast fps kinda guy so it was hard for me to get into. What should I expect from this?

Easier time manuevering and gaining a small amount of health back when striking the enmy during the time your HP gauge still hasn't depleted from the current damage.

Frankly the first area is one of the harder ones. Giants/trolls with quick, multi hit moves, mobs, werewolves, and 2 tough bosses.

Everything.
Been farming insight to get blood rocks for every weapon in the game.
Totally worth it.

whirligig always

Is it customisable like Skyrim?

The motherfucking Bloodletter. Once I saw the transform attack I couldn't go back

>Pre Old Hunters
Burial Blade
>Post Old Hunters
Salty Sea-salt Sword