The next Animal Crossing should let you choose your hemisphere. That way, in-game...

The next Animal Crossing should let you choose your hemisphere. That way, in-game, it will be hot at the start and end of the year and cold in the middle of the year like it's meant to be and you won't have to suffer through the retardation of having the Animal Crossing Christmas event when it's cold.
What the fuck kind of backwards muppet land has Christmas when it's cold?
It kills my immersion.

Also, more in-depth gardening would be great as well.

What do you want in the next Animal Crossing?

>What do you want in the next Animal Crossing?
Roommates, dating, and romance

No more grass degradation.

>What the fuck kind of backwards muppet land has Christmas when it's cold?
>he doesn't have snow on Christmas every year
Must suck living in such a shitty place.

More villager dialogue, like the original game. At least a few unique lines of dialogue for each villager instead of copy and pasted dialogue for personalities.

Different festivals/events that are a bit more interactive than talking to one NPC. Such as the morning exercise or ghost visit.

You can select where the villager houses go before they move in.

Having villagers move in via streetpass or people visiting is cancerous. Please don't do that again.

They actually add every villager from previous games.

No more region exclusives. Make it possible to get every item in-game without having to shill out millions of bells and other items to get some nip exclusive shit.

Gameplay.

I want a massive town with lots of villagers.

Being able to leave the town in some capacity would be wonderful.

I'd like them to make some way to lock favorite villagers into the town so they won't try to move. If they won't do that, at least make it so a villager has to speak to the player before they move.

Being able to order as many saplings, bushes, and flowers as we want would be great.

New villagers moving in would have to submit a permit for places they can put their homes. Whether that means the player chooses plots ahead of time that villagers' houses are randomly placed in or the player gets to choose to put the villagers' houses where ever they want at the time the villager moves in.

Going along with the permit idea, instead of a random villager moving in, why not have a list of several villagers request to move into the town and let the player choose which one they want to let move in?

Ability to move existing buildings.

The campground needs to have more characters visit more often. At least 4-5 a week. Also, have the tent always be up. It looks ugly when no one is visiting. When a character is in the tent, have the door flap closed. When the tent is empty, the door flap would be open.

>Must suck living in such a shitty place.
Yes. Yes it does.

This. Even for non-furfag reasons, you really limit the faux-social element of the game if you can't form relatively deep connections with the villagers.

Able to "LOCK" your favourite villagers so that if you stop playing for a month or two you wont be received by you favourite gone and a faTASS HIPPO FUCKING RUINING YOUR BEAUTIFUL GARDEN OF JACOB'S LADDER YOU NIGGER!

Bring back villagers being able to fuck you over like in the original. They really tamed down how negative a villager can act towards you.

It felt so rewarding to get a cranky or a snooty villager to like you.

The next animal crossing should let you animals

Aside from the usual house placement of villagers, personalities, more PWPs, etc. that people want
>fences around the house and actually having a backyard to chill with people in
>bicycles
>hanging out with villagers while fishing/on a vote (you don't necessarily have to be in their house to hang out. Heck, it could also be in cafes or the museum)
>ability to spread rumors myself
I'm probably missing out more

tthhhhHHHIIIISSS PLEASE

*hanging out with villagers while fishing on a boat

goddamn

A yard that you can upgrade to where you can place items like in your house would be fucking great.

>catering to australians
I have a better idea, they release the same game world wide and aussies pay double, just like how every other game works.

I also wish the neighbors would be sensitive/not autistic. I mean, goddamn it. When I push you to pitfall traps and spam pitfall traps infront of your house, get the message that I don't like you already.

>I'd like them to make some way to lock favorite villagers into the town so they won't try to move. If they won't do that, at least make it so a villager has to speak to the player before they move.
Yeah, not gonna happen. As much as possible, they want the player to keep playing the game. If the pressure of losing your best friend is always there then the player will always be pressured to check on him every now and then.

Yeah aussie xmas/new year is trash

The next animal crossing is a gacha with .3% Isabelle pull chance

AMEN

>More events/random events
>More interactions with villagers
>The ability to move furniture in more than 4 directions
>Cooking

>Yeah, not gonna happen. As much as possible, they want the player to keep playing the game. If the pressure of losing your best friend is always there then the player will always be pressured to check on him every now and then.
Probably, but when you do lose that favorite villager, it has the opposite effect. At least for me. I lost one of my favorites by accident and stopped playing for almost a year because I was so irritated.

I was in that villager's area for days and passed him by countless times. Not once did he ping me to let me know he wanted to move. During that time, I was speaking to the other villagers and none of them told me he was going to move either.

The feeling of finding this girl face down and putting your penis in her anus.

I want it to be a social MMO where players choose their avatar and create and control all the content with systems for voting for mayors and such. There will be up to 10 villagers per town and a huge city interlinking all towns where everyone can meet up and hang out and invite friends over to their village.

I forgot about that. That absolutely needs to go.

animal crossing isnt even a game

Dwarf Fortress-tier world history and character movements.