How come only Millenials are interested in the Switch?

How come only Millenials are interested in the Switch?

27 year old here and I'm looking forward to it.

You mean 30 year olds? Because millennial refers to those whose adolesense was at the turn of the millennium.

You're a millennial.

So everyone 22 to 40 years old?

>27yo
you're a millennial.

>demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.

I'm 19 (20 the 19th) and I'm looking forward for it

Look at this semi-underage newfag

>playing video games over 30
>not a pathetic faggot

Pick one

Jokes on you I go by the galactic calendar 19 in my years is 1900 in yours

What should people over the age of 30 do?

28 year old here, got one pre-ordered.

Kill yourself faggot

18 here, no interest in it

They haven't been let down by Nintendo yet

It's dope

You're a millenial too you retard

I can't I was already legally declared dead once and no one has bothered to correct the fact that I am a living dead person. Can't fly now.
I can kill people and get away with it since I'm dead.

Shut up and literally kill yourself faggot

Geez kid you might need to calm down. You seem to be T R IG G E R E D

Everyone IS already a pathetic faggot for posting and lurking on this site, so yeah, using anything like that shouldn't offend anyone.
But 3/10 for trying.

Get a full time job and not have time for Vidya. also complain a lot about the younger generation

There are people(kids) on Sup Forums so retard that they group someone who had a NES as first console with some born 25 years later and had a 360 as a first console.

>Not 'THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.'

One job, Nintendo.

That's not fun, vidya is fun. I want fun, I'll have my fun.

Also, I already have a full time job and still have time for vidya and anything else, I'm 23 though.

Is that the ouya?

>also complain a lot about the younger generation

But people already do that shit here?

Yes.

Millenial = Hippie = Liberal = Normie REEEEEEEEEEEE

So Old fucks with 21 year olds?

>t-thanks

this is some jeb bush tier shit

>Oldfag=Republican=Pol=AltRight=Nazi

I hate that I was born in 88 and therefore will always be considered a hipster, libtarded, millennial for the foreseeable future.

it's a photoshop of the OUYA box you fucking retards

>photoshopping just to save face
fucking nintenyearolds

>demographic researchers need to take into account my autism or else their work is invalid

I'm 29 and I really don't care for the Switch, although I do like Nintendo and their games.

They ignore the internet also. You know one of mankind's greatest achievements.

>caring what people think of you

If people generalize, they're not worth your time

>one of mankind's greatest achievements.
Yeah but just like the printing press, it's used mostly for producing words of garbage.

Stop generalising about people who generalise. I'm sure some are worth that user's time.

>I don't like so it doesn't matter

I'm just saying greatest achievement means little when it's mostly used for people to masturbate to cartoon drawings of children.

One hell of a librul comment.

K. Dunno how that has anything to do with politics though.

Younger generation is dumb, they don't even like using desktop computers anymore

What's that image from?

where is this picture from?

Not sure how this bait is suppose to go. Why not just hit me with it.

No

>Why not just hit me with it.
I'm not your father, it's not my job to beat the faggot out of you.

We're all milenials here. Stop with this fucking meme.

An underageb& librul.

Honestly please tell me what I said that was liberal in any way, the closet I can think of is that this user before me said "demographic" and you're so stupid you heard "democratic"

You're not that fucking moronic are you? Otherwise I just pointed out that the internet isn't THAT great, and that's the liberal love child, so much that Al Gore claims he invented it.

20yo and I want it

>only
But really, having everyone up to 30 excited about the Switch is pretty impressive.

The hate of free speech.

Because we are the only ones with disposable income after the boomers crashed the economy with no survivors.

>The internet is mostly used so people can masturbate
>YOU HATE FREE SPEECH!

Come now, you might look like a dick, but you sure don't talk with one.

Pretty sure you called the printing press garbage and weren't too nice about the internet either.

>millennial is 1980 - 2000
>17 - 37 years old
>kids under 18 only care about phone games and cod and over 38 year olds are just old and don't generally care about gaming

I think you might want to rephrase it as "why are adult gamers only interested in the switch"

I said they are/were mostly used to produce works of shit, this whole discussion is kind of proving my point wouldn't you say?

Because only millenials play video games

That libruls are hypocritical? Been proven long ago.

The printing press and internet produce 1 piece of worthwhile material for each 10 pieces of shit they produce, and that's being generous. I'm not saying they shouldn't exist you moron, just pointing out that the majority of their output is shit.

Congrats on being retarded. You can both accept and appreciate something existing without needing to do mental gymnastics to pretend they don't have bad aspects.

Also, once again I'm not a liberal.

You said their invention doesn't matter because they're used to produce garbage.

No I never, I just mocked them being referred to as the greatest when they produced so much shit.

Learn to read instead of just jumping to "muh liberal" as defence.

ITT: How come only *insert something here* are interested in *something I hate*?

How come only jews are interested in total media control?

How come only faggots are interested in chicks with dicks?

etc

Because Nintendo gaming got its highest popularity in the 80's.

This math is not goddamn rocket science.

>Yeah but just like the printing press, it's used mostly for producing words of garbage.

Stop

not even him you're an idiot

What fucking part of that is untrue? What part of that said they don't matter? Seriously you're retarded.

It's actually manchildren born the in the 80's. Mostly autistic and afraid of change. I should know because I was one of them untill they fucked up so bad with the WiiU I swore them off. But there are still more autistic neckbeards still clinging on.

>words of garbage.
Liberuls

Still not a liberal, still not wrong, you're still a retard.

Glad we cleared things up.

really makes me think

>I hate free speech but not really lol
Sounds like liberuls to me.

Nintendo Switch unboxing.
I'm from the future and Switch was considered Nitendo's biggest blunder (yes even bigger than Virtual Boy) and the main reason they wihdrew from the hardware market in the early 2020's.

Never once said free speech is bad, all I said is most freely spoken shit is retarded, like what you're saying.

Notice how I'm not trying to burn books or DDoS webservers? Cool huh?

I guess to truly love free speech I've got to accept that NeoGaf, Tumblr, Facebook, Reddit, and Sup Forums are all cornucopias of intelligent discourse frequented by scholars, like you seem to think.

>grouping sjw shit with Sup Forums
cute

>implying

Just grouping them all under the banner of retardation. You proved a very strong case for Sup Forums's inclusion.

>Implying that Sup Forums isn't sjw shit

Was the bait everyone is retarded but me?

Oh no, I'm clearly rather retarded too, I kept arguing with you after all.

that's nice, but it doesn't make him wrong.

TREEHOUSE GET OFF MY BOARD

AND DON'T TOUCH MOTHER 3

Decent redirect from the millennial argument I guess.

I don't like this thread

>28 year old
so a millenial.

Work and wait for death.

anyone that disagrees with user is a millenial

You are a millennial yourself, you stupid sack of shit.

Yeah, by OTHER FUCKING MILLENNIALS.
This thread is dumb, and full of retarded millennials.
t. a gen x-er that shouldn't be here.

>its a Sup Forums pretends they arent millenials thread
>again

Everyone on Sup Forums is a millenial. The entire gamer demographic is a millenial because only people born in the 80's or later play games.

im 52 years old am i a millennial?

>and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s
So with 1996 I may or may not be a millenial?

No but you should kill yourself anyway