Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

randomhoohaas.flyingomelette.com/shr/puchi/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8
pastebin.com/fHhtZGtL
i.imgur.com/9mCgi6Z.png
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRKedSUHg4
imgur.com/a/vAE6r
a.pomf.cat/iygeqh.webm
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANCHOR POST

Your waifu loves you! She's ready to pop your Uber anytime!

Requesting Kolin and Kula consoling a sad Glacius because Killer Instinct didn't make it to Evo.

Oh, the ass one. I'm almost done inking that hypnosis comic page. Sorry for the wait.

Requesting Captain Syrup baking anchor-shaped cookies.

Your waifu adores you! Her love for you sustains her even in the most darkest of hours!

Requesting Labrys (without clothing) with velcro carpet in her hair color between her legs.

Requesting Leon eating the Black Bass like in the right pic.

Anchoring for this kind drawfriend

You already know people will counter-request for Aigis and Aigis will get drawn. Multiple times probably too.

Why are you even trying?

No problem. I'll be waiting warmly

requesting a selkie pressing up to someone and stealing his wallet

Requesting a Phillips CD-I version of Midna

Requesting Aigis with a soft body and huge soft breasts, but with her arms and legs removed and being used as a pillow. You can also sew her mouth shut or but a ring gag in her mouth if you want, so she now a living pillow for the rest of her life and make her have a scared or sad look on her face figuring out this is her new life.

Requesting anything with Puchi Carat.

Female characters are preferred but you can choose which character you really like to draw. Lewds are fine too.

Character images and profiles here: randomhoohaas.flyingomelette.com/shr/puchi/index.html

Requesting this scenario:

Rock/Mega Man and Roll are helping Dr Right/Light clean his house (Rock is vacuuming and Roll is dusting), when Roll (who happens to be behind Rock right then and there) trips over the cord of Rock’s vacuum cleaner, and as she falls, she instinctively reaches for the closest thing she can find, which just so happens to be the back of Rock’s shorts. So, as you might have guessed, Rock’s shorts are pulled down, revealing his tighty-whities (what, you thought those blue trunks that were part of his combat suit were his underwear?). Dr Light, upon seeing this, remarks, "And that's why almost no one uses a corded vacuum cleaner any more."

>Rock is the dark-haired robot boy
>Roll is the blonde robot girl
>Dr Light is the white-haired old man with a beard
>Pic on the bottom right is from a book in the George Brown, Class Clown series of children's books and is included for scene/pose reference

Still requesting Dart and Lavitz kicking ass!

Requesting Daidouji blocking against Baiken.

CD-I is the best style! Why are not all Zelda games in this style?

What do you think of the ink so far?

Anchor for the kind drawfriend

Requesting Courtney unzipping her sweater with some sweat dripping from her chest.

You know, some times I question things. Am I really alive? Am I a good person? Where did I go wrong? What ARE frogs?

But you know what's one thing that's never in question? The fact that your waifu loves you!

Requesting epic stage 4 battle scene with John Morris or Eric Lecarde from Castlevania: Bloodlines versus a group of skeletons with steelhelmets.

Requesting hand holding.

I really want to see Gino and Totori enjoying themselves and in the company of each other, maybe getting a bit intimate in a home or out in a brook.

>What ARE frogs?

requesting these random "Everquest" NPC's posing for an ad/cola advert inspired by "mean joe"

youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8

VALENTINE'S DAY 2017 COLLAB ANNOUNCEMENT

The theme is Valentine's Day Photo Album.

The collab will be a scene with one or multiple photo albums where your submissions are the photos. You can also submit Valentine's Day themed cards or notes to or from characters. You can also submit a prop or similar to exist in the scene outside the photos. If you are unsure if your submission will fit into the scene it's better to ask beforehand.

Short Rules:
>Since this time the rules are so open ended, make sure your submissions fit the theme of Valentine's Day
>No size or shape limit for photo or card submissions
>Minimum character size 300x700px and transparent or a flat colour with clean hard edges background for non-photo ones
>Multiple characters in one image are allowed, multiple deliveries are allowed
>Perspective for the collab is top down
>Backgrounds in the photos are encouraged
>The collab is SFW

Link your submissions to this post and/or anchor.

The cutoff for entries is the end of February 13 (PST).

More about the rules and FAQ in the pastebin: pastebin.com/fHhtZGtL

What is saved so far: i.imgur.com/9mCgi6Z.png
Notify me if you want yours added or removed.

Requesting my MMO character from the game "Mabinogi" wearing the "flame rider outfit" from the same game, doing cool stuff like fighting bandits, firing at targets or bottles, killing some monsters or wild beasts of your choice, trading shots on a wagon convoy battle, chasing/reaching a train by mount or anything else you like related to dual gun battling.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

Requesting any antagonist from Bomberman 64/64 the Second Attack/Hero/Generations as a bombergirl

Once upon ago, there was an arcade game called G-Darius. It's tagline was "You will see the creation of new lives."

However, it failed to meet this claim, so in order to finally meet that claim, requesting lewds of the two heroes, Sameluck x Lutia, so that we WILL see the creation of new lives.

Why is May such sex, bros?
Requesting lewd busty May .

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRKedSUHg4

rather pop a cap in her ass and make my hostages watch her bleed out while they all starve

>You know, some times I question things. Am I really alive? Am I a good person? Where did I go wrong? What ARE frogs?

I dont know but sometimes a parrot can talk.

Requesting 2B eating nuggets and a baked potato wearing that dress or if you want her normal costume.

Requesting some more thicc Shygal Aigis.

Pretty good, thank you again for doing it!

Requesting Johnny Bravo (left) wearing Johnny's (right) outfit from Guilty Gear Xrd. Or Johnny (from Guilty Gear Xrd) in the same art-style like Johnny Bravo.

Goodnight, Snorky!

Requesting Tifa in a too small top bursting at the seams or Aerith bending over and tearing her dress reveal lacy underwear and her huge ass.

Requesting Hooligan Sisters with rock hard abs and the bottom center girl gets a cool heart shaped eye-patch

i put my waifu's limbless body in a room with no light where i slowly drip water onto her forehead until it causes her unbearable pain and then i stuff croutons into her bleeding stumps and unleash maneating insects and leave the room never to return

counter requesting Dart and Lavitz dicking ass

WHY ARE THERE TWO THREADS?!

this was the dumbest ywly post yet

>WHY ARE THERE TWO THREADS?!

FAGGOTS AND SAILORS.

You're just mad because you can't be edgy about it, Snorky.

Requesting a slutty Artemis drawn similarly to Bomberman: Act Zero's artstyle. Try to add as many 90s/00s bad idea parodies as possible.

requesting akuma from street fighter fucking mariel who is dead with a bullet between the eyes (you can pick the sex position)

I want this semen demon looking like an actual semen demon or just with bigger assets

>he removed the rules

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT DUMB OL' TEXAS, SOLDIER? THE FUCKING STARS AT NIGHT ARE DULL AND DIM JUST LIKE YOU

Requesting splatfest with Callie repping the virgin killer sweater and Marie representing the virgin killer outfit.

Requesting this to be remade to be Sup Forums related

Requesting this old artwork with BotW Link and Zelda instead.

Requesting vidya girls turned into mermaids via fishification!

alternate method here:

imgur.com/a/vAE6r

Requesting Kat engaging in some petplay a.pomf.cat/iygeqh.webm

>Snorky
Is that the new emporar from Tar Wars?

Sleep tight, Snorky

lol marielx tried to bait lewdfags into his thread because he acknowledges that theyre 99% of the posters here despite the fact that he hates them

Have you guys seen this? It's pretty neat.

paintschainer.preferred.tech/

Thanks, I'll keep at it! If you have any suggestions, changes you want, or anything of the sort, lemme know.

No it's the not-Smurfs

...what?

Do not open, extreme faggotry inside.

Be safe, Snorky!

Requesting cool and epic stuff with Beyond the Grave from Gungrave. (cool male art only, no rule 63 version)

Please use game artworks as reference. Not the anime version! The anime version has a different hair color as example.

Requesting art of May in this outfit.

Wonderful

This but with the older Kingdom Hearts 2 Kairi being dragged away instead.

Or Aqua instead of her.

>bulge

RIP in peace, i did it once and earned me a vacation.

swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safefy clothing

Requesting Miriel attempting to teach a class in the Dark Mage bodystocking

CUTE!!!!!!!!

Requesting Kokonoe sticking a talisman on Litchi's forehead that causes her to act like a Jiang-shi and has to follow Kokonoe's commands for revenge for all the shit Litchi did by betraying Kokonoe ever since Continuum Shift

With these tits or bigger

The mods can be finicky about that sort of thing

Nah have it be Litchi in bdsm with Kokonoe riding her.

Anchoring for the Awesome user who picked up my request

Thanks again!

Requesting this with TF2 Soldier

Requesting some cute poses or lewd of Katherine

Requesting a spearfight between Bandanna Dee and Odin where Bandanna Dee breaks Odin's "face" and it reveals Albert Wesker's face.

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Rizelea being a little bit healthier and enjoying a tasty donut or other snack food; or her fallen from grace and turned into a Dark Valkyrie or corrupted by darkness, etc.

She should give foot jobs with her four toed foot.

Stop this
May is pure

Shatte wearing the virgin killer sweater, normally or in reverse style.

pure sex

Did you remembered that she's holding the Chakram shuriken, right?

Well I thought about adding nipples and a bit more defined bulge but I didn't want to be banned, surely the mods wouldn't ban me for this mildness?
If so well see you guys in 3-10 days.

requesting tits may in one of these outfits after having gotten gut punched

Requesting this but Bandeiras in the ground and Mai watching him.

>those tits

yesssssssssss

>bigger

YES YES YES YES YES

Requesting the Bad Rats game-cover with Puck (many of him) and one Vivi from Final Fantasy 9.

Cidney and Aranea Highwind doing a hearthand together
Cidney is happy and Aranea is forcing a smile
Alt. idea is them fighting over Prompto