Me? I pirate because I can, and I won't make any moral justification for it. So how about you deal with it?

>Me? I pirate because I can, and I won't make any moral justification for it. So how about you deal with it?

>"i just want to try to game before i buy even though i won't and like to make up weak excuses to justify not paying for it"

Where is the fedora?

It was a hologram

>fedora (79).jpg

>"If I like it, I'll buy it."
>buys it years later during a steam sale for 5 dollars

>dev stops selling a game that was made 20 years ago
>rights don't go to anyone
>can't buy any copies at a thift shop because they made unauthorized hard copies

what do I do?

ontop of your head

In your closet.

How is that edgy, other than the "how about you deal with it" BS at the end? Better than making up some bullshit excuse you don't even believe yourself.

>I buy games to make me feel superior to people who don't spent a cent on them because I need an imaginary pat on the head to make me feel good about myself

pretty much only hardcore autists would say it's immoral to pirate in this situation

I can't forgive someone who tucks in a t-shirt. I'd go full Hitler and round 'em all up and gas them if I could. They don't deserve to live. They are subhuman filth.

I bought tw3 after pirating it for 40 dollars.

>Me? I pirate just because fuck you, that's why

Not gonna lie, I thought that was Arin Hanson in the thumbnail.

>Better than making up some bullshit excuse you don't even believe yourself.

>What am I doing you ask? Why, I'm defending massive companies on the internet. No, I don't get paid, I do it for free.

If we could download things for people, it could fundamentally change humanity. What if we downloaded houses or cars and gave them away to people for free? This could be a good thing.

it's true though. morality is subjective. there's nothing for me to prove (morally).

>can't pirate multiplayer

>it's true though. morality is subjective. there's nothing for me to prove (morally).

You better dont insult my chinese swords.

So if I have a cloning machine, and I could clone food infinitely to end world hunger, that would be morally wrong because people aren't paying for the food?

Nigger, we have enough food to feed the world multiple times over. The problem is not being able to give it to them.

>If we could download things for people, it could fundamentally change humanity. What if we downloaded houses or cars and gave them away to people for free? This could be a good thing.

>d-don't mind me im just pirating this vidya....

Should've used this

wh-what's wrong with what I said...?

Weeb games aren't a necessity to live.
Food is.

Is there really anybody who DOESN'T pirate though?

>Hello my friend! See the turtles? You like?
>$59.99 plus tip my friend!

>Weeb games aren't a necessity to live.
where do you think you are?

Wait for it to show up on GoG

The mona lisa isn't being manufactured anymore. Why don't you go try "pirating" that from its museum?

but it's true...

>I pirate because I enjoy depriving developers of money that should rightfully be theirs.