Splatoon 2 Spectator Mode

twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/830265306702508033

Are we eSports yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/830274846303019009
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0RiyuzqQ0
splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/157089886124/eureka-weve-just-discovered-a-breakthrough-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's cool, how about a mode where I don't have to pay for online to enjoy the game?

>manchild game
>esports

Nope

No, not until there's a server browser, ping bars, LAN connections, and Nintendo actually talking with the community.

>those shoes
>nike upper
>adidas shell toe
>doc martens soles

[ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD QUOTE IN ALL CAPS WITH THREE QUESTION MARKS AT THE END]

The first game had LAN.

Maybe, but it's a nice feature regardless

I can see this as being kinda comfy.

I'm delighted. If you spectate your friends before joining em, that'd be the cherry on top

LAN confirmed
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/830274846303019009

Its called getting a job mode

>it's another "having the money for something automatically means it's worth it" episode

Is Leapfrog Leapster shit an esport now too? How about Fisher Price baby toys?

Are you implying esports isn't for children?

It's not okay when Nintendo does it

How about you try watching them once, the only ones that have actual children playing are toddlerware Nintendo shit like Smash Brothers

Dude pwned lmao!

but can they make a mode where the game is fun

No, you need a PS4 for that

welp

A childish retort from a childish person. Have fun with your """games""" marketed to 5 year olds.

>games is just 5 minutes of taking and re-taking the same territory with no real penalty for being killed
>90% of the time players are supposed to be shooting literally nothing
>one weapon and one sub weapon, no way to change mid match to allow you to figure out and counter your opponents strategies
>esports
im sorry but the game simply doesn't work on an esports level
the levels are too small and the actual gameplay is too boring

Directed towards a childish person :^)

Tell'em bro.

salty

It's called campaign mode, dumbass.

Like SFV and Injustice 2?

I'll just watch it on Twitch and skip paying Nintenbucks just to spectate through a mobile phone app

Reminder that the first Splatoon sold more than double what Bloodborne did on a console without even a quarter of Ps4's install base.

Talk about pathetic.

No, you're wrong.

Campaign in the first game was mediocre and the vast majority of content in the game was online only. Dumbass.

>>games is just 5 minutes of taking and re-taking the same territory with no real penalty for being killed
Except for Tower Control and Rainmaker where you are actively pushing a moving objective. Death is a pretty big penalty, too. You explode into enemy ink, lose a portion of your meter, and have to go back to the single spawn point on the map.
% of the time players are supposed to be shooting literally nothing
Shooting at the map to be rewarded with more free movement.
>>one weapon and one sub weapon, no way to change mid match to allow you to figure out and counter your opponents strategies
So it's not cancer like Overwatch where it's a constant rock-paper-scissors match where you're never truly punished for bad mistakes?

Are we regional servers yet?
Are we banning Nips and their e-cheaters yet?
Are we banning South Americans and Australians with high ping armor yet?

Nintendo is literal cancer and killing the industry that Sony is desperately trying to save.

Poorfag btfo

lol

Yeah Unfarted Chore & The Pretentious of Us are Real kino! Lmao go kys beeyotch. my board is 18+

>>games is just 5 minutes of taking and re-taking the same territory
Turf War is not played in competitive you fucking retard.
>>with no real penalty for being killed
Other than not being alive, thereby giving your opponents more map control, thereby allowing them to kill the rest of your team, thereby allowing them to win the match, sure.

Git gud

>games is just 5 minutes of taking and re-taking the same territory with no real penalty for being killed
Being killed means that there isn't anyone there to guard that territory and your enemies are able to push forward. If there aren't any teammates in the area you will have to swim back and inking an area can be done in seconds leading to you getting quickly overwhelmed, and that's just in Turf War.
>90% of the time players are supposed to be shooting literally nothing
Again, only in Turf War and even then they aren't shooting at "nothing". They would be shooting at nothing if what they were doing did not influence the outcome of the match, aid their team, or allow more movement options.
>no way to change mid match to allow you to figure out and counter your opponent's strategies
The matches are 3-5 minutes long and taking 15 or more seconds constantly thinking that the weapon is the problem when it's you will lose the match

Yeah cause cucktendofaggots where desperate for a game and would have taken literal feces from fagamotos asshole.

8-player LAN, no need for internet

mad

>can't afford $3 a month

Just ask your mom to give you her day's pay for sucking dicks.

Lmao. Just take the L man, you don't even have the game and got BTFO so bad

>LoL
>They literally just kill minions
>They just need to destroy towers
>There is no penalty for dying wtf
LoL is not fit to be a esport.

Spectator mode is so PC. That's fine I guess. I would prefer God mode where a 9th player fights the two teams. That is an expensive idea.

That's the Nintendo advantage. REmember Sony and M$ not so secretly want to kill LAN like they did split-screen and force internet only on consoles.

Jesus, Japan is going to be crazy over this game

Salty af famiry btw miyamoto didnt make splatoon

Didn't notice that diagram hinting at playing with no internet at all. Splatoon 1 always needed to call home even if the data was sent over a local network.

mario sunshine the shooter game, for when you are too inept to shooting at moving targets, so just shoot the floor.

>sony does paid online
>haha sonyfags btfo
>nintendo does paid online
>lol ur poor

see

No, I don't like either. But you can't bust Nintendo's balls when everyone was telling them to get with the times and be more like Sony. They even outdid Sony with a better price.

Does anyone have that "Sony fans then and now" cap?

>But you can't bust Nintendo's balls when everyone was telling them to get with the times and be more like Sony
I most certainly can and will, especially considering I wasn't telling them to do that since I prefer my games be games and not movies.

Nintendo's online is like half the price of Sony's.

there is no such thing as a sony fan. sony fans only exist in fictitious parody worlds like that of Chad Warden.

Yes, sonyponies did it too, we know. Don't try to turn this into a "b-b-b-but they did it first" argument.

Clive Warren?

Guess you should have been more vocal or told others to shut the fuck up

This

Niggertendo cucks are well known for gobbling up whatever garbage toddlerware that dying company shits out

sony and m$ have literally no games...to counter the unique experience of Splatoon.

Except I did.
It's funny to me that you keep trying to tell me what I did or didn't do.
Speaking of shutting the fuck up, how about you get to it before you dig yourself deeper since you clearly have no idea what you're talking about?

>hurr no blud n cussing so its 4 tawdlurrz

kys

S'right, and that lass Rebecca De Mornay.

Sony fans do exist though, who do you think defended Sony during the Talladega Nights?

>I'm bad at the game so everyone else must be
Lol

nuh uh

Smash called

Except Nintendo themselves say they are a children's company. Keep desperately trying to justify your pathetic life, your parents must be so fucking ashamed.

And yours are so proud, lmao

Source? Also, nice ad hom, broham

I think you mean family company which is a much different thing.

> "competitive" gaming

> not exclusively for manchildren

Go right ahead and name me one that isn't.

hm. i didn't see that. i guess anything can exist in this world of ours.

>No friends.
>If I want to play local multiplayer in Splatoon, I'll probably have to join my local anime club.
I don't know if I want it bad enough yet.

Or just travel to a LAN event...

>Starcraft
>Starcraft 2
>CS:GO
>Dota 2
>Street Fighter 5
Notice a trend? They're not fucking children's games.

Except you're wrong because paper Mario color splash and star fox zero bombed hard

>assfaggots
>csgo
>not childrens games

#AlternativeFacts

Literally the only one I'd give is SC, and that is only for gooks.

The rest are exactly for fucking manchildren you oblivious retard.

>>CS:GO
>>Dota 2
>>Street Fighter 5
Kek! And dead RTS games are irrelevant.

KAHL
YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN ANYONE YOU WANTED AND YOU CHOSE AN ACTRESS WHO HASN'T BEEN ON THE SCREEN IN YEARS AND A BLOKE WHO DOESN'T EXIST

You can't change characters in LoL so why is a problem here

>CS:GO
>Dota 2
>SF5
>"""Adult""" games

(You)

He wants it to be like Overwatch where he can switch character and press Q to kill the character they hard-counter

>he does it for free

Well meme'd, gaylord

This'll help me learn faster. I had to watch streams to see what other people were doing to be so good.

>he only plays mature games for mature gamers such as himself

> get btfo'd by 5 separate posters

> post that

Embarrassing 2bh

Grow the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0RiyuzqQ0

t. """edgy""" 13 year old

Neat.
I hope it has a mode where you can bet the in-game currency on the outcome of the match you're about to watch like Super Smash Bros had.

I did and I realised that fun visuals and fun soundtracks and fun gameplay are fun

If you want to score epic headshots and murder people viscerally play Sniper Elite and leave the esports to people who care about the fun of competition and deeply-designed games

So, can anyone spectate?

Leave the people with shit taste alone, Splatoon faithfuls. They can't handle colors. They like the realism of brown shit environments because it reminds them of their unflushable feces worship.

And lol at playing StarCraft in 2017. Who are you calling a kid?

>Private Battle Spectator View will allow up to two non-players to spectate a Private Battle. These two people act as camera operators in order capture all the action. This is, of course, in addition to the 8 players who fight in the Private Battle.

splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/157089886124/eureka-weve-just-discovered-a-breakthrough-in