>"At last, we have finally become Team Fortress 2™."

Jesus christ, really Wolfpaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T00hJ3d2q_k?t=34m32s
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/WAR!_Comic
youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the REAL TEAM FORTRESS

where did all these fat chicks come from.

I don't care if it was cheeky, I laughed so hard when I saw this page. Especially after all the threads where people mocked blatant name drops in games, this was just amazingly timed.

They even use the logo to drive it in.

Is the comic written by Valve's writers or the guys they commissioned the comic from?

>implying valve has writers

Not anymore they aren't.

i always assumed eric wolfpaw was involved i mean what else would they have him doing

that comic is godly

Pyro's been around since the beginning

Bane?

It's because they actually are Team Fortress. There are other teams like Team Vanguard, etc.

No. That Team Fortress is dead.

WOL
PAW

NOT WOLFPAW

>"We are Team Fortress"
>Engie is not present

>that reading by the scout VA when the scout dies
>he's ok later lol
youtu.be/T00hJ3d2q_k?t=34m32s

rip lads

*raises paw*

what happened with their medic?

>demoman has his arm around pyro
But the mercenaries are supposed to be afraid of him. fuck valve make up ya mind

EXCUSE ME

>tfw there will never be tfc anniversary cosmetics in tf2

I hate the """economy""" in tf2, but I would get these in a heartbeat

if they were so afraid they would have left him alone instead of bringing her back during ring of fired, also its Pyro, he is probably family for them by now, otherwise she wouldn't have listened to his hallucinations

Holy shit those thighs
I want to have my head crushed between them

this is not a street fighter thread

Died of aids.

We sort of already have some.

We have TFC pyro and heavy cosmetics.

I'm sure there's more but like

I don't wanna google em.

you really can't tell their Pyro is a chick, thouigh that is a red pyro so that could be someone else

There are a few

snoipah looks like a crocodile.

Sounds like a cool guy to do that in his free time.

NEW
SFM
CONFIRMED
GET
HYPEEE

not bad.

is there a better, non faggy heavy loadout?

No. not since people started saying "hoovy"

>"At last, we have finally become Team Fortress 2™."

Explain this meme and why its bad.

I mean it's just a literal video game, not like it can affect the IRL world or some shiete

this is mine

So the last comic is probably coming out alongside the 10-year anniversary. What are the chances pyro takes off the mask?

yes

>Primeval Warrior

0%

The same chance as seeing what was in the case in pulp fiction or if the top stops spinning in inception.

Why did they change the characters to be so fucking cartoony and gay? TF classic has awesome designs. Instead of being soldiers amd killers, they became bitches

The art direction in TF2 is fucking great. It's cartoony without coming across as generic pixar shit or being plain ugly.

>gay
>complains about fiction that will never become a reality IRL

wow

Really, wow.

This.

Sad that it became so silly with the hats, but vanilla's TF2 design is 10/10

Comic canon is different than "Meet the" canon

What the fuck are you talking about? Team Fortress 2 characters are some of the best on any multiplayer game.

Really Screwattack?

me on the left

wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/WAR!_Comic
Even the darkest soldier has ever been he's still silly.

Heavy, Pyro and Medic already got them.

Did they really claim that? Shit

Are they clones? Or will valve just never touch this plot hole?

They don't have souls, so they can't go to hell. Or at least, Medic can't. And he's still slowly selling all the ones he took to the devil.

They are different generations of mercs if that's what you asked, if not i think that they are clones and they are aware of that.

What what about blu team? How does respawning work?

not him, don't even agree with him but this is the most immeture reply i've ever seen on Sup Forums.

you can't tell why he would careso you thow the "its just a game" card? what are you 12?

No but they completely ignored comic cannon and went full retard with the three rocket feat. So I wouldn't be surprised.

>12
+ 14 =

>mfw They said they're going back to 2007/2008 class specific updates and class packs to better focus balancing on one class at a time rather then spreading themselves thin
>mfw they said they'll share update notes and changes they want to do as well as beta testing
>also Pyro update also comes with campaign and comp overhaul
With more time and focus on a specific class for balance and showing the community the plans prelaunch they possibly can't fuck it up.

How will they fuck it up?

because they would just be generic cod soldiers who have no character, humor or depth.

they would be forgotten in 2 years.

Accidentlying the flamethrower tweak.
Imagine a flamethrower with just flat out hitscan. Pyro sniper.

more like we are tf2 and we are finally dead. there goes the only shooter game i really cared about in the past 10 years.

it's still here though

>pyro is getting new weapons

pls no more crit mechanics

4th most played.

I think TF2's characters are boring as shit

Ok and I respect your opinion.

>that part where the spy admits everything to the scout disguised before he dies

boring as shit compared to what?

youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

hacking is still prevalent and it pisses me off. report for cheating does nothing.

I disagree.

What happened to these guys in-comic?
I thought there was some kind of arc where they were fighting them, or something. Or was that a completely different merc team?

well you could read the comics right now, i think there is 1 more issue to go before it ends but it wont come out for another year

They dead nigga.

>1930
>Plastics
>Alloy helmets
>optical equipment
>electronics
>Radios that fit on their ears
>Visors
>Power armor

I always just assumed TFC was unrelated. Or if it was related, it was years after TF2. This is nonsense.

How so?

Nah, I rather just have it spoiled.

That makes me sad. Were they the guys that were fighting the main team? I remember seeing a ripped guy, an old as fuck sniper, and an engineer with mechanical legs. Those were the TFC guys?

these anachronisms exist because australium and australians invented all those things

The entire comics have been about a rivalry/war from two brothers ongoing for nearly a century over nonsensical technology from Australia who are supermen with space tech...
So why the fuck would this be nonsense only now?

>Those were the TFC guys?
Yeah.

Oh.

I wish it didn't imply that TFC engineer was a pedophile, then.

Great game. Shame nuValve is garbage.

Scout went to heaven, at least he has a soul.

Didn't Medic sell all their souls to satan?

Soldier and Scout were the pedophiles.

maybe they were just going to harvest the children's organs?

Oh.

I hope so.

>Australians are retarded
>Australium makes them less retarded
>enough to create tech such as the invisiwatch
>Engie's ancestors used australium and invented a bunch of shit
>Even without australium he is still pretty damn smart
thats the short version

post yfw you're on heaven, dummy

>all those shoehorned females not even in the game
comic books were mistake

>Scout convinces God not to destroy the world because they're "just a buncha dum-dums tryin' their best"