Tales of Berseria

Have you bought her game yet?

Only you can extinguish the flame in her heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/02ocvpWTHPc
youtube.com/watch?v=bOG-MAK9ZQk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Zw2oVRr3Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=NXzLReoXf6U
youtube.com/watch?v=6dbq1-opYSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>siblings love
>nbr
For what purpose?

Waiting for mods to fix the censorship

Just play ps3 version.

youtu.be/02ocvpWTHPc

Why do pengyons swim?

To gain more succulent meat.

She isn't showing her armpits and underarms, therefor I will not buy her game.

I FUCKING HATE BIRDS
ONE DAY I WAS TRYING TO BUY SOME BIRD SEEDS FOR MY PET BIRD AND THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY, BUT WHEN I GOT HOME MY PET BIRD BROKE OUT OF ITS CAGE AND LEFT ME
FUCK YOU AND YOUR BIRD FETISH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Literally minor shit.
Get over yourself.

I don't have a ps4

There is someone else in the game that might interest you, I'm sure she will be posted soon.

These threads need to die. I liked them at first but its just shitposting especially with those two retards last thread who were screaming joker or some shit

>censor a crucial plot point in the game
>don't even bother to have the in-game text match the new scene
>minor shit

LOL!

>np jazzy shit for tortured soul
Feels bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOG-MAK9ZQk

>plays tales games for the story
Lol bet you thought zestiria and tempest were good

?

>he got tricked by Scamco!

Blame the ESRB (or whatever ratings organization that forced their hand)

Pls stop making these threads

Making it hard for me not to buy it even though I said I wouldn't till after I finished Yakuza and XCX

>this thing doesn't matter because I say so!

You really have no idea how the ESRB works, huh?

>You really have no idea how the ESRB works, huh?
why don't you enlighten me then instead of shitposting?

Because that would require leaving his echo chamber.

>getting tripped
>crucial

>there will never be a crack pair doujin of Alisha x Eleanor
I want to die.

So aside from Velvet, who's your favorite character to use?

I gotta hand it to Magilou. I hate her outfit she looks good with the hat recolor and winter outfit though but god damn she's fun as fuck to play as. Her artes are god awful but her break arte is just so satisfying to use when you get swarmed by fairies / zombies.

Other than that, Grand Cycle every god damn day

Technically, it's auntcest. Which really doesn't matter, because he gets cucked by his uncle anyway.

Eizen.
His combos just feel great abd you can start with that flash ability of his to fuck up enemies even more.

What scene are you talking about?

>implying I use Velvet
Eleanor and Eizen all day and occasionally Magilou

Why don't you summarize both scenes for me and tell me what significant difference the censorship makes. Fuck I'll even do it for you.
>Laphicet gets killed by Arthur and falls down the pit
>Laphicet gets killed by Arthur and falls down the pit
Huh, what a significant change, I guess only meaningless detail really got edited.

How do I get link mystic artes and 3rd MAs? I thought that they would be sidequests I have to do and I did them but only got alternative colored outfits

The scene where Velvet goes from moe onee-chan to edge-lord. Her brother is murdered by her brother-in-law but for ratings purposes it got changed from him being ran through with his sword, to a fantasy "sacrifice" magic sword death.

>Grand cycle
Spirit drop is much better if you dodge into it, and her mobility skills are much more fun to use.

Not that im some censor autist, but it is a bit of a disappointing change. It does take away from the emotional impact of the scene, him driving his sword through his chest is far more personal then some magical ritual.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Zw2oVRr3Ms

See also after: youtube.com/watch?v=NXzLReoXf6U

3rd MA is in the final dungeon. You have to find colored orbs and the matching pedestal, then fight an optional boss.

Not sure about the link MAs, I think you get them from the bonus dungeon after clearing the game.

Velvet, Rokuro, and Eizen.

Only reason I prefer grand cycle is because it has a wide radius and high stun chance. Spirit drop is pretty good but overall I find her martial artes really lacking. Which makes sense considering she's a caster, but even then her magic arte pool isn't that great either.

The scene were original laphicet gets sacced to summon innuminot.
In the original version he gets stabbed by artorius. In the english version he gets skewered by magic.
The whole reason for the change is apparently people are too sensitive about 11 year olds getting stabbed which would have got bersaria an M rating cuting it off from its target audience so instead they replaced it with a magic ritual which somehow makes it better.

Is Berseria 2 guy being an annoying memelord on purpose? At any rate it'd be Tales of Orphelia, not Berseria 2. Fucking faggot.

It's like one fucking scene you autist.
Dude she's only in the whole game for like 30 minutes. If you're gonna buy Berseria it's for best girl. Magilou.

>Namcuck apologist

Yes, and that's exactly why the edited version is better, if anything, given what you learn later in the game, since it literally was a ritual sacrifice rather than just plain murder.

>It's just, it's just!!!

Yet Velvet still stabs Innominat in the chest at the end, lol

what the heck does Berseria means?

also does anyone remember a game that had a demo on the Xbox 360. the game was similar to Gears of War in gameplay where you shoot monsters behind cover but everything from the armor to the weapons to the monsters to the walls, floors and ceiling looked liked metallic vomit or something like? does anyone know what i'm talking about?

You have to get some orbs and defeat mid bosses in the final dungeon

Berserk you fucking retard

>JUST FUCKING BUY IT!!! REEEEEEEEE

Nah, I don't think I will. I prefer not to get dicked in the ass by publishers, lol!

You can do whatever you like, though.

It would be very stupid if they called it berseria 2

Damnation?

Yeah fuck that guy. Might as well call Berseria Zestiria 2

sell me on it without waifuposting

He'd technically 14 so he's teenager and he also isn't human as malak years do not equal human

She has only two real trees of magic artes.
Aqua split -> Flood wall -> That weak-ass ice ultimate nobody should ever use
Blood moon -> Flamey tornado thing around her (combos great with void mine) -> Explosion (broken as fuck, use always, combo into it if enemy resists)

You basically just drop void mine, bombard enemy with Aqua split into flood walls and explosions and cast the second tier fire spell if the enemy gets into flame wall and combo that into explosion/flood wall. The only time you use her hidden artes is if you need to stun or if you don't get time to cast void mine, and using the guardian floaty thing into spirit drop puts most distance between you and the enemy. Grand cycle generally can stun and is good for getting BP off of groups of enemies but more often than not the recovery time is too slow and you'll just get countered if the enemy iron stances or some shit.

>image
why

>it's for best girl. Magilou
Making me proud

Off yourself, my man.
Or even better - create a bravely default thread to shitpost in.

What about Tales of Trilogia? It has the -ia and also means the tird one

>title subconciously reminds people of Zestiria
hey me is ur boss ur fired

If you two have such a hard-on about watching a little boy get penetrated, then I'm glad you won't be able to enjoy this game. Sit there and whine about >B-BUT CENSORSHIP GUIZE! IT'S NOT P-PURE LIEK MAI WAIFU!.

>playing tales after how bad zestiria was

Just release the rest of the DLC Scamco so I can download them for free.

Are you in middle school? Because you sound like it.

Nah, Orfelia is fine

YOU NEED TO GO BACK FURTHER!
>playing tales after how bad tempest was

>I don't have a rebuttal so I'll just shitpost
Nice try, faggot.

>IT RUINS THE SCENE
Except it actually doesn't, the changes scene makes a lot more sense given the actual lead-up to it
>Arthur and Laphicet planned it all together
>It's literally a ritual sacrifice of Laphicet to awaken Innominat
>Arthur isn't the one who came up with it or even suggested it, the notion that Arthur does it all for power and is willing to go that far is blatantly false and just shows the original scene is misleading

But then the real joke
>Whines about ruining the imagery and how it clashes with a motif throughout the game
>Then pretends hilariously bad choreography isn't a consistent motif throughout the game that the new scene better maintains

Try again, faggot, and this time put some thought into it.

why is he so perfect?

I feel like Berseria didn't have enough Pirate atmosfere. I feel cheated

I'm new to these Berseria threads but I'm probably one of the only people who don't care for Magilou. Am I special yet?

>here's why the change was bad
>UHH ACKSHULLY

Literally you right now.

It didn't have enough good skits.
3/4 of them were either heavy story related or 'bigger sister' ones.

>Explaining to someone why they're wrong is not okay!
>STOP CORRECTING ME LET ME PREACH MY BULLSHIT REEEEEEE
user, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Are you alright?

>I'm okay with publishers treating me like a child! Video games are fucking stupid anyway! Nothing fucking matters!

t. apologists

There is some legitimate reasoning behindit happenig though

>t. my retarded imagination
FTFY

who are you quoting?

>good story and characters
>ingame costumes that arent shitty recolours
>mini games
>enjoyable npcs
now we just need actual dungeon design and puzzles. rework the battle system too, being locked in an arte tree kinda sucks but im not sure if i prefer the traditional arte setting like xillia.

How do I not kill myself while listening to Kamoana's voice?

>mfw I didn't pay for a butchered product
Being a consolefag must suck...

>Play the game on PS3 now at 720p@30FPS but uncensored and free to pirate

or

>Wait months for this game to hit the anime discount bargain bin sale

help me decide Sup Forums

Ear plugs

Anyone who thinks Scamco isn't going to bring back Velvet and milk her like Lightning is delusional.

They're going to either cash in on her by making a Zestiria/Berseria sequel or making a female character in the next game exactly like her

>ps3 version
>get no dlc

>pc
>free dlc

>make another game with another good main character
holy shit scamco must be stopped!

Don't play on the redub or get used to awful VAs?

I mean the random gobblediegook at least isn't as phonetically grating as the English alternative, and you can read just fine.

Hell, you can even catch some moments where the translation is hilariously bad even when you know nothing of gook, when they're pronouncing things in English that is then translated to something else.

>Berseria is my first Tales game

Don't worry guys I found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6dbq1-opYSM
Unless you were defining Berseria.

I can pirate the ps3 dlc too, it's up on my private tracker.

I keep hearing Eizen and Edna are coming back with Velvet and Phi. Where is this coming from?

I thought Eizen was a dead dragon skeleton, Velet was asleep, and Phi is corrupted

I actually want them to finally hire someone with a nick of taste to direct cutscenes.
Half the time angles in them were really weird.

Is Tales of Berseria (PS4 version) worth $60 if you liked Symphonia ?

Sadly, my laptop won't be able to run/play Berseria.

What do you think of Berseria's story, gameplay and graphics ?

No, a lot of people here hate magilou

Awful VA's are still miles from weaponized VA's

Wishful thinking combined with how the anime seems to be changing direction from the game has people hoping for a retcon to wash away the Zestiria game

>where
namco.com/yourberseriafanfic

invite me senpai

[email protected]