Fire Emblem Heroes

So does she have a canon mom? I never played fe6 but when I played 7 Hector got with Lyn, it was bretty cute

No she doesn't. Furthermore it's never explicitly stated that Ninian is Roy's mom either, but it's probably the intention.

>Blocks your path

>Trying to beat 6-5 on lunatic with only infantry and no one dying for the challenge
It just occurred to me how fucking annoying it is that they don't let you choose your unit placement

>Activates Hector

Pssh, too easy

>Implying Hector can beat Takumi

Distant Counter is literally made for beating Takumeme

It's your first unit that gets chucked in the fun chamber. Make it something blue and you'll be fine.

which green should I turn to 5*?

>Anna
>Narcian
>Cecilia

>colored badges are locked by days

I just wanted to upgrade my Friendzoner...

>unsheathes 5 star Robin
>Blaaravens behind you
>psh, nothin personnel kid

There is literally no reason why the AI gets to field 5 units while we get 4. Hell we can't even use a friend's unit.

>the maximum number of crystals you can get is 1000
>they don't give you jack shit for experience
They really want us to just flush our stamina in the training tower, don't they?

All my 5* are fucking reds I hate this game

at least you have more than one 5*

Better than half the art for Heroes.

I have one gold star, then like silver stars for days, makes me sad though as other than Chrom and Stahl i dont actually like any of them.
Only swordsman i got so far that i do like is LonQu and hes a bronzer....

i got lucina as 5* star, shes great, but i really wish i could get another one

But I wanted Robin...

Add me brothers

Nothin personell... Taco

sure
add me too other brothers 6777468972

done brynhildr

I was so close to 50 attack

What does adding friends do to you in-game?

10 feathers/day for more than 5 friends, so 15/day total.

don't forget that equipping skills will eventually cost stamina too. nintendo are really jewing this game up

this, its important

Between Arena, Training, and re-running story missions, what offers the most XP?

This lvl36-40 grind, good lord.

Training is the most consistent.
>This lvl36-40 grind, good lord.
Sure hope you capped your castle user.

Just make him lvl40+1 then.

Also pls no Camilla bullying. She's good, ok?

>Also pls no Camilla bullying. She's good, ok?
user, I...

Isn't it like 20,000 fucking feather to make a 4 star into a 5 star. Is 15 feathers a day worth it in the end anons?

>Is 15 feathers a day worth it in the end anons?
It's not. Who knows though, Nintendo could wise up and change how many feathers you get each day. Fuck, they could scale up the rewards by a full magnitude and it'd still take forever.

The great debate
Cordella or Azura?

Cordelia. Azura is a shit. A stupid shit.

They'll change it at some point. As it is the system doesn't make sense. You only use Great badges for 4 star -> 5 star yet you only need 20 of any given color and you're only able to get them at certain points in the week. Feathers are used for all promotions. It just doesn't make sense for the latter to be scarcer than the former. You could completely remove badges from the process right now and change nothing

I mean they recently fixed how the fucking Toads are distributed in Super Mario Run, because losing more Toads that you gain was complete bullshit. So them fixing some things with the items isn't out of the realm of possibility.

The 10k Feathers was probably them testing the waters about the whole topic. I'd give it a week or two before any changes to the system come about.

they should have rewarded the number of retweets they got :|

even if they gave you 50 per login it would still be 1500 a month. Nothing too crazy.

speaking of Camilla, I'm worried. I've been playing for a few hours, got Camilla from the lottery and was feeling happy. Closed Blustacks when I got some dinner, came back opened it up and pic related.

What the fuck happened? Is my stuff just gone? I really don't wanna start over.

It's boned mate. Shoulda saved it when you had the chance to. Don't worry, she's not that good.

>they should have rewarded the number of retweets they got :|

user... I have some news. they did Unless i'm being a retard at this moment and misread you.

The one that is more popular.

they asked for 10k retweets, it went over that, something like 33k

what do you mean "saved", was there something I could've done to avoid this?

is this really the sort of game where "good" has any meaning? take a bad unit and feed it exp, now it's a good unit. everybody can be "good", there's no challenge anyway. It's just grinding busywork.

Started playing today. My first rolls were Niles, Draug, Robin and Bartre. It's a shame that they're all 3 stars but i'm really happy that i got based Bartre and Robin

Even after a year, you still wouldn't have enough feathers for an upgrade, if they did the 1500 per month.
You closed it mid rolling? Cause if there is an error, it should load back where you were drawing. I did the same shit when I got 5 star Lyn, went to go brag to a buddy of mine and I come back to a communication error. Pretty glad it saves it

>is this really the sort of game where "good" has any meaning? take a bad unit and feed it exp, now it's a good unit. everybody can be "good", there's no challenge anyway. It's just grinding busywork.
Not in this game, no. Camilla is shit because she has subpar stats to "compensate" her weapon, but she just so happens to be a green unit which is by far the worst type of unit to be if you're not named Hector.

If you link the account to a nintendo account it saves. And some units gain more stats than others per level up and have access to better skills, so while you don't need the top tier team it makes a big difference.

Connecting a Nintendo account can save it from what I've heard.
>take a bad unit and feed it exp, now it's a good unit. everybody can be "good", there's no challenge anyway.
Nope, there's a definite disparity between a SS rank unit like Takumi and Hector (both can counter, good stats/attack) and someone like, say, Hana, who's a myrm with paper-thin defenses and has Obstruct for some fucking reason.

Camilla is not shit.

Cordelia. She's not saddled with the retardation that is Fates' plot like Azura is, she's much more appealing and her kid is way better than Shigure

Noice.

I just closed it while at the main menu, after playing like a dozen maps. I can't get past this screen now.

does the presence of a better option make the worse option un-viable, or just sup-optimal? There's a difference. It's not like you're playing against other people's teams or anything.

How does Obstruct even work? Is it like a trap skill that keeps adjacent foes from moving?

>Finally get a Robin
>3 stars

Hmm, if you connected you Nintendo account to it, it should have save it.You'd probably have to reinstall and hope for the best if not

if you want another 5 star you have to fork over some money. The game will not allow you another one until you pay something.
its in the code

>down nox
>go to download FEH
>your device is not compatible
what do i do, heroes is the only app it won't download

>It's not like you're playing against other people's teams or anything.
That's exactly what you do in Arena.

Realistically though, it can vary. Some are just unviable, others are sub-optimal, but if you're going to go through Arena mode you're going to need the game's meta to deal with other teams.

>does the presence of a better option make the worse option un-viable, or just sup-optimal? There's a difference. It's not like you're playing against other people's teams or anything.

No, Camilla is great some guy is just memeing about her cause he hates fates or some dumb shit.

download*

Enemy cannot pass through adjacent squares so long as it's active, unless enemy has the Pass skill. It's rather shit on anyone that's not a tank, and
>Hana
>Tanking

I hated Takumi, but then I rolled a Takumi

I was fighting against a 40+10 Camilla earlier today, and she was doing shit in terms of damage to my characters. She's one of the worst units you can bring into Arena due to the meta being fucking dominated by Reds and Takumi as well.

Anyone know what the rates are for the middle tier characters?
Cause from rerolling a ton I've noticed that besides the 3% 5* there's also a division between absolute shit tier characters like Hana or Raigh, and solid 4* stuff like Lilina or Sheena.

>middle tier characters
What?

>does the presence of a better option make the worse option un-viable, or just sup-optimal? There's a difference. It's not like you're playing against other people's teams or anything.
Just saying that in the case of Camilla, and quite a few other units actually, they got fucked because their stat trade off for a good skill/weapon is just too high. Not saying she is unusable for single player content, but she definitely is a bad option for arena in this "meta" of sorts, considering she is a green unit with comparatively low attack to other options and has a weakness against red units and archers which currently dominate the game.

>No, Camilla is great some guy is just memeing about her cause he hates fates or some dumb shit.
More like some dumb nip is trying to sell his waifu as a great character when in reality she is sub-par at best.

Go on Google find the APK file for the game download it, and drag the file to the nox window.

My best pull so far, thoughts?

I have Camila and she has shit stats. Her attack is the lowest I have in my party. The only good thing about her is movement and skills.

Catria is pretty good from what I've heard, for Camilla I sure hope she's your waifu or something.

But i mean as far as usefullness in Heroes

Aqua is SS tier right now, so her, though she's mainly that high due to her Red coverage and ability to give turns to her allies, so she's best with a good team.

I'm confused as to why certain characters get exclamation marks.

Nah I already got my girl 4 star Peri im just hoarding feathers to get her gold

I get this problem, delete the data and redownload. Hopefully you connected it to your nintendo account.

New if memory serves.

>4* Peri
I am so sorry.

New unit you didn't have before.

its ok user I have grown to accept my dick's choice

Also, I hope you have unlimited internet, because if it's anything like it is with me expect this shit to happen 2-3 times a day at worst.

Then godspeed user, you'll need it.

Who should I 5* of these three characters?
Frederick
Selena
Nino
The tier list would tell me Nino but she really just hits hard and that's about it. My gut is telling me Frederick because he's really utilitarian but everyone else seems to regard him as shit. Selena is my resident Hector slayer but she feels too niche to warrant a five star rating, especially since she doesn't struggle in her Hector slaying duties.

Or should I just wait? I only have two 5* units. Effie and Taco Meme.

So this just happened to me wtf

Whyyy?

I'd wait. Can't give suggestions without knowing your team comp and * rank.

So redownload? Just takes a couple taps and then go grab a snack or something and come back and the problem's gone.

My current team is Taco, Effie, Frederick and Selena. My current score is 4378 with a rank of 1917 and plunging.

>friend of mine got 5* Roy, Lyn and Taco in one pull after rerolling got him Lucina and a bonus 5* Abel
>meanwhile I've only pulled 3 5*s total and my orbs have run dry

Thanks game

I'd wait and see what the next banner is going to be at this point. None of those three bring anything you'd desperately need to the table except maybe Nino, and her use is extremely niche in countering Takumi.

But yes, wait and see what new characters will come out.

There's a segment of rarer characters that aren't 5* like the dragons, some high tier mages, some good cavalry, etc that aren't too common.

How's Roy? Just got him from a summon and replaced Henry with him.

Alright. I'll hold off blowing my load.

I use roy to push hector (he only move 1 space) and let him tank the frontlines.

So is the Narcian special battles actually hard or do I just have shit units for it

Decent, but is nothing really amazing compared to Lucina/Chrom/Ryoma. Triangle Adept is good for melting Green units...except that with how many Red units you can get, that isn't even much of a problem. Seal Def is okay, but requires Roy to not kill something (which is bad, since you want him killing things all the time).

Stats are great, but he's very middling as far as 5* units go.

So what, you're asking for the effective roll rates for them are?

Damn, wish my team had that much bulk.