Do you think gaming makes people fat? Have you ever neglected a good diet because it was easier/faster to eat shit food...

Do you think gaming makes people fat? Have you ever neglected a good diet because it was easier/faster to eat shit food, just so you could get back to playing games sooner, or eat while playing?

or just tell me if video games have lead to unhealthy lifestyle choices for you, like sleeping less or sitting down for prolonged periods of time, or maybe something a little depraved, like pissing in a bottle.

>inb4 non-Americans projecting their insecurities onto Americans

CALORIE THEIVING

I'LL

I never eat while playing because I'm extremely autistic about not getting my controller greasy, but I have chosen an easy and unhealthy meal to get back to gaming sooner.

Sit still for hours on end can make someone fat.
Having a terrible diet can make someone fat.
A combination of both can make almost anybody fat.

That being said, gaming has a much higher probability of making people fat.
However, blood clots are very real and pose a higher risk of immediate death simply being overweight. Always take a break and stretch out for an hour or two.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

>Do you think gaming makes people fat
a shitty diet makes people fat. gaming just makes it easier to get fat and stay fat because you burn less calories than if you had hiking as a hobby.

but hiking and other hobbies are a lot harder to do when shit like weather/work/family fuck you over.

No

LARD CHUGGIN

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

I do the opposite and not eat anything while I play games. There was a point where I lost 20 pounds in one week when Brawl came out. Those were the days, now I can barely play for at least an hour due to uni work

KIRBY

Sitting down for more than 15 minutes at a time is bad for your health. You body needs to fight gravity to stay in shape. Studies show that sitting for long periods will make even people who exercise regularly still have the same odds of getting a heart attack as people who don't exercise.

I am fat because I hide my depression by eating sugar for that quick and terrible sugar rush.

Good, I hope my time comes soon.

Why isn't there a drug that makes people fit? We have drugs that make people smart.

>Do you think gaming makes people fat?
No, eating like a pig makes you fat. I'm playing games since I was 5. Now I'm 26 and I'm still thin.

>stretch once
>back hurts like fuck after

Fuck this meme, just walk or something.

CHOLESTEROL EATIN

COOK ON A GEORGE FORMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

Don't do it. You need to find a wife and have children for the good of your country.

because they're illegal, can't have the public fit to rebel

BE

Who /fit/ here?

Lifting, anime and vidya is the best trinity.

I am not american, so no.

>Do you think being sedentary makes you fat.

It contributes to it.

You already got brain aids from watching anime

Doing all of that when I was a teenager didn't made me any happier.
But go on and fool people into thinking doing that will work for them.

How do you guys feel about him saying he will lose weight every year, yet every other video has him chugging down massive bottles of soda and eating whipped cream?

how do you feel knowing this fat lazy piece of slob shit makes $100k+ a year just sitting on his ass? He's so fat a chair broke and he dropped 3 feet onto his butt, causing it to bruise so badly he had to be in bed for days and use adult diapers.

>stretch out for an hour or two.

No.

yes, it gives you a poor excuse to sit indoors all day and do practially nothing.

PARKED BUS

GO TO SUBWAY, BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

>Sup Forums seriously hates video games now
the memes are real.

I wouldn't know dick all about him if you would stop posting his ugly mug all over Sup Forums. Fuck off.

I play video games 12-16 hours per day and get 0 physical exercise. I am 110 pounds. I eat 2-3 fairly large meals per day, and have never counted calories. I regularly eat things like ice cream and pizza.

You won't get fat from anything except eating more than you're supposed to. I can't fathom how much you have to be eating to actually gain weight.

Kind of retarded to blame it on games. It used to be books for me, and if it wasn't games making lazy, it would be books again. If not books, shit posting on Sup Forums. If not shit posting, then watching movies.

I'm lazy and how I spend my leisure time doesn't really alter or change that fact.

He has lost around six pounds in eight years. I could lose six pounds in six days. It is insane.

>be on a anime website
>surprised that someone likes anime

The average video gamer has no reason to not look like this. You just do some curls on every loading screen.

>how do you feel knowing this fat lazy piece of slob shit makes $100k+ a year just sitting on his ass?

He's going to die about 30-40 years before me, and his arteries are so clogged that upcoming cryo-preservation techniques won't work on him, because they need to pump cryoprotectants through your body and any blocked arteries will fuck you.

WHALE/FREE WILLY

I'm skinny because of video games. I usually play for so long that I forget to eat.

SALAD DODGER

I don't know any weebs who do shit in that last column.

Anime is great and fun. Those other things are gay.

I fell for the fit meme and I was still miserable.
I fell for the exercise meme and I was still miserable.
I am just a broken piece of shit.

THAT

That's a load of crap and you know it. I've been curling my hair every day and I'm still mostly gelatinous.

Do the world a favor. Kill yourself.

Except you barneyfag-tier autists getting triggered over reaction images are worse than all three by bringing attention to it and giving people unneeded (you)s.

It's not a furry or brony site, it's an anime site my friend. If you were on a brony website, expect to see some bronies posting there once in a while as well.

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

GET

>no Amerifat alive could out eat a tiny, Japanese girl

And yet /trash/ and /mlp/ exist....

huh

Are you stupid or do you live in barrell? Drugs which make people 'fit' by assisting them to rebuild muscle are called ANABOLIC STEROIDS and they are widely used in sport. 12 year olds shouldn't be on Sup Forums. There are also various FAT BURNERS which work this way as well. But one thing which your body still needs is HARD WORK as with everything. You fucking scum.

Gaming - no.
Being a casul - yes.

didnt LTG get raped as a child? and nowadays you only hear about him if he's getting trashed by some casual fighting game streamer. like the 12 year old who beat him, or the fat homosexual picking random characters

Have fun when your good metabolism decides to leave when you get older

how old are you? Boogie is 42, he doesn't have another 10 years. He's too obese and won't change his ways. He's only gotten fatter each year and become less mobile. He's now reduced to a mobile scooter for transportation.

seriously, he won't make it to 50, this is so common.

>good metabolism

Nice meme. Your thyroid isn't the reason you're 400 lbs, lardo.

I eat sushi and work out with a weighted vest every day. This is my fucking problem with you idiots, you have no issue gaming all god damn day but working out is an hour a day.

Actually, pasty skinny people who play a lot of video games are quite common

Working out for an hour burns like 200-400 calories, your daily caloric intake is ten times that, or more if you're a fatass.

Diet is what you should change if you just want to get thin, not exercise.

Just take some steroids and do some reps bruh my cousin was on that shit for a MIN he got jacked to was rad had to jack it all back to

No, video games themselves do not contain any calories and thus do not make you fat.

Eating and not moving will make you fat. People with poor self control can easily overeat while playing. You can eat whatever the fuck you want if you do enough exercise to offset it.

>anime website
>there's like 4 anime boards and this isn't one of them

most people who claim to work out and stop drinking soda say they lose so many pounds but what their feeble mind doesn't realize is that now they cut out a MAJOR carb intake they're going to lose pounds. Most people who quit cold turkey get headaches and then go back to it.

But you must be retarded if you think everyone ALWAYS eats 2000 a day son. And if you think dicking around with a weighted vest makes you lose only that many pounds you should stick to videogames bro.

>work out with a weighted vest every day.

i don't think people, especially americans, realize 'eat more and exercise more' is not the way to be healthy

you will gain muscles. here is what you will also gain:

1) digestive tract issues, including very likely later in life colorectal cancer. diverticulitis is a certainty if you are not getting a lot of fiber in every meal. you are using your digestive tract 2x-4x more than the average person, so everything that can go wrong with it is 200-400% more likely to go wrong.

2) general bodily wear and tear and injuries from the exercise. joints worn down especially. it doesn't matter how good your form is, you are only softening the wear. your body is not made for repetitive, unnatural, daily strain. if you lift weights your joints will be fucked by the time you're 50.

I feel you bro.
I never do any exercise and just sit at my computer all day, my lunch usually consists of a whole, stuffed crust pizza.
Despite this I am thin, perhaps slightly underweight, and seem to have great flexibility and physical condition without ever working on it.

And yet I know people who don't play video games, who go to the gym and are actively trying to lose weight but they're still fat and unsightly.

Maybe they just have inferior genetics.

I drank soda daily until I was like 14 then just quit for the sake of quitting, there were no headaches or 'withdrawals' or anything. It is not hard to do. Bad food isn't meth.

>I'm a newfag

>tons-of-fun probably eats 6 gorrilion calories a day to maintain his current weight
>would literally only need to eat one less donut a day over the course of a year to lose 20+lbs
>wont even do that

fat people were a mistake

You don't know what you're talking about. Flat earth tier logic.

There are drugs for losing fat easily, but they cause your body to overheat and if it gets too hot you will die slowly with nobody being able to save you.

Steroids will give you the appearance of someone who is tough, but unless you have some honest muscle underneath it you will get nowhere.

Muscles need to be physically exercised to improve, maybe with nanomachines we could get a dream body drug but as it stands you either work hard or look like a nu-male.

You are so misinformed it's not even funny.

You don't need to eat lots to get fit.

Your body is fine with you working out, you're meant to work that hard.

You're a little bitch who would rather make excuses then go for a fucking run and lose that weight, fatshit.

>10 year on this piece of shit
>newfag

epic

naive children

Fatty detected. Your body gets more fucked up from underuse than it does from overuse. A sedentary food lover will look way worse at 50 than a 3rd world farmer.

We're glorifying Low-Tier Gods image, as far as I know people don't do this as a thing against him, if anything it's against that FAT FUCK boogie2988

I think the newfag era was 10 years ago...

it got to give it to low tear cuck, he may be a narcistic nigger believing in scientology shit, but at least he got a good body.

>sitting on his ass

not anymore, he broke his ass

how is this possible

I frequently play video games rather than eat period. It's less to do with being enraptured by games and more being a depressed fuck who doesn't want to leave my room.

your body gets fucked up least of all by eating a moderate amount of food and performing only moderate labor with frequent periods of rest.

think about the kind of labor humans evolved to perform. they were hunting or gathering, ie. a day or two of moderate exercise (mainly walking/running) then taking it easy until that food ran out

they weren't doing sets of a hundred curls and cramming 8000 calories of chicken through their abused intestines every day

Stomach size =/= weight, height

You can increase your stomach size by eating huge meals all the time apparently, she probably eats nothing else all day.

wow you were 14? You know there are people still alive when Coke exploded in the 50's because of the world wide market it had? You're gay little story has no fucking impact where there are people drinking soda for decades. People who get headaches regularly or tension headaches or migraines sometimes rely on soda or coffee or some kind of thing with caffeine in it to settle their distorted arteries and tend to prefer a can of soda over pills or coffee since it's bubbly and it's Coke.

gaming doesn't make you fat, sitting on your ass eating like a pig and never going for walks makes you fat.

titin weight vest shit stain, look it up and educate yourself.

For me I sit down too long and have issues with tendonitis.

Stretch your wrist, and take breaks, and start talking daily walks and your life will improve a lot. Even if you don't play videogames.

wow relax it's just a can of pop, guy.

lol

do people actually buy that shit

>>>>reddit

Our bodies are adaptable, they aren't flimsy set pieces of equipment.

If those hunters needed to swim, the body put energy into creating muscles to do so. When we do our 1000 curls, we get the muscles our bodies were meant to create.

It's not unnatural and sure as hell doesn't create health problems later unless you're doing it wrong or using drugs.