youtube.com/watch?v=6-UUTGamYp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Besides creating a sterile species

NOTHING WRONG!

KILL KILL

Join. DIE! Join. DIE!

this is unsettling to look at

Fallout 1 was so good.

How the fuck do you miss such a crucial detail? You would think he would have known that his army of super mutants were incapable of reproduction without someone telling him.

In the end, it probably would've been better for the wasteland to just become mutants and die off eventually. Then again, if more mutants like The Lieutenant were made then they might've been able to fix the stere problem.

From this to

Atom bomb baby...A settlement is under attack

>if you convince him without having the autopsy report he confirms it by ASKING ONE OF THE MUTANTS IF THEY'RE STERILE

while he was doing the dipping to start with once lieutenant came through he took over and just didn't tell the master

Still the best voice acting I have ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-UUTGamYp8

>Hey bro does your dick work
>Nah
>....Fuck

Technically he has to ask a female mutant, and it's probably something like "hey do you have periods anymore?"

They weren't though. Fallout 2 confirmed that Super mutants weren't fully sterile. It just took a while to get things going.

>Still the best voice acting I have ever heard.
Well Jim Cummings is an Amazing voice actor.

so they had to become wizards first

>tfw no qt female mutant to repopulate the wasteland with

Shrek fallout crossover when?

>qt
>mutant
What

Just mutate them into having 10 cha, dummy

>Played Fallout 3
Hated it
>Played Fallout 4
Hated it

Where do I start with non shit Fallouts Sup Forums?

Brotherhood of steel is pretty amazing to start with

Gee I dunno
I thought fallout just started at 3 like resident evil starts at 5

Sterile as in could not impregnate. Nothing stopping a Super Mutant from fucking you silly, they simply won't be able to impregnate you.

>Brotherhood of steel
epic

>Uh... when you said 'I hope she doesn't get pregnant' in the Cat's Paw in New Reno, what did you mean?

>Marcus: Didn't your parents explain this to you?

>No, I mean, I thought all you mutants were sterile.

>Marcus: What? Where the hell did you hear that?

>So... you AREN'T sterile?

>Marcus: Nope. Well, not now. It takes a few years after bein' dipped to get the juices flowing again. Why?

That's Fallout 2 canon. Todd never finished that game so new canon means all super mutants are fully sterile.

Chris Avellone admitted in the Fallout bible that this was a joke Marcus was telling.

In fact, I have the Fallout bible pdf, so here's proof.