What's the comfiest starting zone and why is it Dun Morogh?

What's the comfiest starting zone and why is it Dun Morogh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=7WAcS-1H3BM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how fucking autistic do you ahve to be to play mmorpgs

how fucking autistic do you ahve to be to go on Sup Forums and be mad about people talking about video games

>Not Teldrassil

Excuse you?

tfw not a human female baker traveling through the forst road and suddenly a group of orc futas with their huge green cocks and make a bakery out of her

I don't really care about starting zones, but probably my best WoW leveling experience was running from the nelf starting zone to Westfall, leveling through Westfall, then leveling through Duskwood.

now I have an idea for my next erp session, thanks

Pretty much this, Night Elf Hunter was actually the first thing I made on Misha Server, shit was crazy fun, being surrounded by similar noobs around my level not knowing what the fuck to do, by my fondest was when a level 7 Undead Rogue got in to the new player spawn and everyone was scared shitless, but I swallowed my fear and shot that fucker down and earned the /cheers of my fellow noobs.

Those were the days.

Elwyn.

not as autistic as the guy who goes on a japanese imageboard video game section to complain about games

youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0

thanks cataclysm

Top tier: Teldrassil
Shit tier: everything else

*throws salt at user*

Autism: The Post

First character in Vanilla was a dwarf paladin named Henroid. MAXIMUM COMFORT AND NOSTALGIA

>ywn make a Tauren and quest through Mulgore for the first time ever again

>waltz in Dwarf/Gnome starting zone as 40 undead warlock
>get murdered and corpse camped by 100 gnomes waiting for their server to get fixed

There's a place that looks like heaven...

Why can't fem dwarves be this cute in game?

>Walking

No, not until I see a private vanilla server with Planeswalking.

the comfiest one is the draeni starting zone Azuremyst Island or something? Best starting zone.

Also is it worth paying for WoW in 2017?

Azuremyst I agree is pretty chill, but Bloodmyst fucking ruins the ambience of it.

If plainsrunning worked like Running Wild does for worgen I would be okay with it, but if it were the same as it was in beta then fuck no.
Retail is pretty much unplayable trash at this point. If you really need a WoW fix then kill a few hours playing on Elysium.

Legion is surprisingly good, and I say that as a huge vanillafag. If you're interested I'd say buy a month, but it'll only be worth it if you have or can find a decent group/guild to chill with.

Not worth it alone, worth it with others.

You WoW fags will never understand what you missed out on.
youtube.com/watch?v=7WAcS-1H3BM

Because snow.

why is that fish hovering above the water? lmfao square doesn't even care that their games are buggy messes.

I hope you closed the thread out of shame. Gotta love FF fags shitting up every mmo thread.

Lumbridge you dumb cunt

Well baited, familam.

Thunder Bluff's pretty comfy.
Boring.
But comfy.